Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sahhar is right. 

raj started by saying ... 'yeah armaan, u have done some good deeds. i remember some of them.... like once u gave lift to a girl on the highway.... but no, that was not really a good deed coz she got pregnant after that'.

and i was like ........'gosh, how sick! and this guy is supposed to be jassi's sapno ka rajkumar or whatever.....eeeeeesh....'

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=manimau]Mystica, beware..... T and D are probably going to try your JJKN version..... So put a copy right and a good price for it before they get hold of your story..... ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S. Mera commission mat bhulana.... PM bhejke bataoongi....๐Ÿ˜ƒ[/quote]

Good Point Mani! Main apna copyright likh doongi sabhi parts pe.๐Ÿ˜‰

Commission? ๐Ÿ˜† Apun ko Mamu bana raheli hain kya?

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahhar_jassi

oh my god, mallika and pari looked hilarious in those disguises today. it was so funny the way they were spying on armaan. mallika seems to be possessed with some spirit that makes her extra childish nowdays. 

ooops......must have caught Armaan's virus....seems to be going around these days๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

The girl got pregnant๐Ÿ˜ฒ..  and you want Jassi to end up with him.. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

yeah what if Jassi ends up pregnant too.....honestly u guys give no thought to future generations๐Ÿ˜’
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahhar_jassi

today raj said to armaan that armaan gave a lift to a girl and THEN she got pregnant.

.........so now armaan can be a sant baba part time, the ones who give remedies to people who want to have children....๐Ÿ˜‰
deadly thumbnail

sahhar is right. 

raj started by saying ... 'yeah armaan, u have done some good deeds. i remember some of them.... like once u gave lift to a girl on the highway.... but no, that was not really a good deed coz she got pregnant after that'.

and i was like ........'gosh, how sick! and this guy is supposed to be jassi's sapno ka rajkumar or whatever.....eeeeeesh....'

Oh God !! If that is the truth somebody should tell Jassi and Malika !!! Armaan is so sick !

ides thumbnail
no wonder Jassi doesnt ask Armaan for a ride home.....samajhdaar larki hai๐Ÿ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Cant Purab himself have a past? Or maybe his fans think he cant do IT. personally i feel he CANT!

Ok lets just say that Purab can do IT, But atleast he doesnt keep doing IT to every girl he meets or gives lift to ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Just kidding.

Now for some serious talk.

Ohh Kshreya!!! You obsession with Armaan seems to go beyond the serial๐Ÿ˜•. 

Dear Shreya, No body here was accusing your dear Armaan, as a matter of fact everybody was shocked as what was said in the serial!! WE didnt wanted T & D to repeat this gross information about Armaan's past? For us the Armaan who ridicule's jassi was bad enough!! But it was them who revealed this info. Also for the fact It was one of the Armaan fan who pointed it out to the forum

If you feel that there was some mistake in her hearing then you are welcomed to clear it with the right info.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
I understood it differently.  I think Raj said - "you offered that girl a lift, but then it turned out she was pregnant" meaning Armaan offered her a lift thinking he could get it on with her but then he couldnt cos she was expecting...
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

I understood it differently.  I think Raj said - "you offered that girl a lift, but then it turned out she was pregnant" meaning Armaan offered her a lift thinking he could get it on with her but then he couldnt cos she was expecting...

nope surnita, sahar is right....raj implied that armaan had something to do with her being pregnant after that lift. ewwwww....i could have done without that tidbit of info.