Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†deadly, lakshmi, smisha.....
hey guys went to a garba out here in Chi town and met Jassi, she so pretty in real life and really nice to. She was in her jassi garb but prettier than on screen, I will post pics as soon as I get them
Armaan is such a fool that he does not know what he is doing. He is becoming a really bad guy. And Malika and Pari are always spying on Armaan suri .  I really hope Malika catches Armaan.
I hope Jassi doesn't end up with that spoiled rotten Armaan. How sweet of Purab to always think of Jassi's feelings.

Cant wait for your pics Nanduji!

Armaan for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you deadly!!!!

Originally posted by deadly

.............. Armaan tries to make it up to her by promising that tomorrow he will go to any restaurant she likes. Malika says " How about hell". She leaves..............

Mystica, beware..... T and D are probably going to try your JJKN version..... So put a copy right and a good price for it before they get hold of your story..... πŸ˜‰

P.S. Mera commission mat bhulana.... PM bhejke bataoongi....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago

Originally posted by manimau

P.S. Mera commission mat bhulana.... PM bhejke bataoongi....πŸ˜ƒ

I guess its not Alle but Manimua who has big plans from cashing on jassi popularity!!!

I mean the last time I remmembered her cashing Purab!!! Again through backdoor. i.e PM!!

This time she is asking commission from Mystica!!! on PM

The next maybe she will say, Jammy. Every dolar you earn on your comments or Remarks, you have to pay me 25 cents!!πŸ˜‰, But this time through PP i.e PayPal!!!!

Jammy.

JammyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....pata karo yeh Manimau kaheen circuit to naheen.....aur Alle bahen uske silent partnerπŸ˜‰
oh my god, mallika and pari looked hilarious in those disguises today. it was so funny the way they were spying on armaan. mallika seems to be possessed with some spirit that makes her extra childish nowdays. 
deadly theres a correction in your update after i watched JJKN today raj said to armaan that armaan gave a lift to a girl and THEN she got pregnant. god armaan was a sick guy. but hes changing now.poor thing.