Angel_Preeti thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I posted this before, but i forgot the subject i wrote for it, so i'm rewriting.

I was just wondering. What will happen to us if jjkn finished in may, now that we know that it will run for another year? I mean to say that what if the show ended what will we have lift to say if it ended.

What will we do after a year?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
Your Signature is really cooooooooooooolllll
Emaa thumbnail
muje kal ka nahi pata..saal ka kese sochun
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i already told you angelpreeti that if anyone deserves an award for the best avtaar/sig its u ......who did this work.....

well after one year.....its so long yaar.....maybe i'll produce some junior lashforevers and once they grow older we'll discuss how their mom used to drool over jassi-armaan love story.....
Emaa thumbnail
hahahaha lashforever...ur time starts now....
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

i don't even know wut is going to happn tonight, n u telling me to think how far???

i don't think that far, its just toooooo much work... i just let it happen wut ever happens, it happens...............

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Angel_Preet,

Well I am scared at the thought that they are increasing the duration for 1 year and hopefully they have some good script writers and will not drag the story like other serials do.

I really love JJKN and it is something very different from others, but hopefully they will not ruin this charisma many of us have for JJKN.

I think the story line where Jassi being Jassica for Armaan will continue atleast for another month or two, where she will join GM and fool the rest in her vengeance. What I fail to understand is people who were so close to Jassi, how can they not even identify her voice. When I call my closest friend after 3 years, she will still identify me through my voice and how can her mom and Nandu fail to realize....too many bloopers already.

Continuing with the story...may be then her family will get to know and then her dad is still angry with her. She will appease. Then may be there is bit of emotional drama for few weeks

Her family will force her to marry Purab again. Again there may be few episodes where Purab may be in limelight covering up what happened and why he had to leave like that. Will Jessica overrule her feelings for Armaan and accept Purab...well then comes the twist and then all the drama and then finally armaan getting to know the truth and trying to convince jassi to understand the truth and then finally finally Armaan and Jassi getting married.

Angel_Preeti thumbnail

Thanks Lashforever and smita

My signature was done by Deli.