love the cute little famiy!!!πŸ˜‰

tej are aarav n are too cute! love them❀️

so arjun  fullfilled his son's wish of having a sister for him😳
naughty arjun☺️

bless this cute familyπŸ€—

thnx fr the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful ...Beautiful ...Beautiful. 

This is super duper cute Seriously. But at the end when realisation hits that it was end hurts a lot πŸ˜­ i am so gonna miss this yaar. Specially Ananya πŸ˜­ & ab toh Tej bhi Super cute hain i loved Arjun & Arohi ki pyaar bhari Duniya. πŸ˜Š Wow Ananya teaching her kid Brothers was a sight to watch loved how cutely she was scolding them & teaching them too. Arjun was enjoying his cutie pie's learning session. πŸ˜Š i love the beautiul understanding between Father & Son. 😊 Arjun made Ananya & arav understand their mistake & they started playing with Tej too. πŸ˜ƒ i was wondering about their names but loves how beautifully you explained that too. it shows perfection.⭐️ you never left to explain smallest detail which can create a doubt in readers mind. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kudos !!! πŸ‘

the best part was the way you have beautifully summarized those Nine months & after life in short words, πŸ‘ πŸ‘  start from Arjuhi telling Ananya about new arrival & babies names, special care of wifey in pregnancy & most importantly how amazingly Arohi handled everything she didn't made any difference in Ananya's upbringing after twins. πŸ˜ƒ  beautifully written πŸ‘ wow Arohi made him taste the responsibilities of kids she left kids with him & enjoyed Mothers day πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so Daddy's day in was awesome & it made him tired πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tej's little cute Innocent demand made our lover boy super happy, love the small romantic moment shared by them in kitchen πŸ˜Š  Arohi & her protectiveness about her kids is justified she allows sneha but she lost faith on her & she is right here. πŸ˜Š its a most difficult thing for a mother to see her childerns in pain. 😊  & after witnessing that escaping act by Sneha Arohi just cant wipe that doubt from her mind. 😊 i loved the way you beautifully wrote that whole conversation. Arohi & her possessiveness was a treat to read her. she loves Ananya too much to even think of her being hurt.  πŸ˜Š Arjun's plan to keep Arohi busy till mid night was awesome. Aditi convinced her too love how cutely she asked for permission, & Aditi's reply to Arjun's warning was mind blowing "you better not underestimate my Shopping skills" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arjun's anniversary surprise was just awesome & so so so romantic  the whole dinner & tend in backyard isshhh it was amazing i just loved how cutely you described their togetherness πŸ˜Š Tej Demand was fulfilled by smart daddy & he cutely convinced wifey too πŸ˜Š loved the cute moment shared by Arjuhi. Finally entry of Little princess singhania πŸ˜ƒ loved Tej's reaction. it was super cute loved how beautifully you described their family time with new cutie pie in the family πŸ˜ƒ tej wanted to name his baby sister & I just loved how cutely Arohi said Riya. but arjun's reply over it was truly something yaar My respect for this man inncreases with every passing update πŸ˜ƒ Tej ki Taani & Ananya ka Arav ...how prefecttt yaar πŸ˜ƒ  End was super duper ubber cute, Loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ

But I'll miss them yaar. This was a cutest story. 

Thank you for sharing it with us we truly feel lucky to get to read this. 

Love
Pranjal.
Wow the end was fabulous.
arjun is become more besharam over the years. loved his journey in this ff. how he turned from an sadu and moreovr an heartbroken person to full of life and romantic one.
ananya and her antics were adorable.
arav and tej were super cute.
will miss one ana
keep writing and will keep luving u and your writings.

luv,
Florine
A beautiful ending to a very beautiful ss.

I would have luved to read more about Arjuhi and their 4 adorable children but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

Thanx for pming me with the updates.

Looking forward to see what you have instore for us next.