Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 74)

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Ana di beautiful update...
i love the way you describe Arohi n Ananya's scene...
Ananya is sooo cute...
loved it Heart
what?? next update next month?? its not fair di Unhappy

thanku so much anjali...
i am happy that you liked Ananya and Arohi's scene...
it was so much emotional for me to write that too dearEmbarrassed

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

fantastic update ana

the way arjun dealt with ananya was simply superb - what a matured way to deal with the problem in hand - the way arjun described who a mamma is and  the way ananya compares to mama bear and then slowly arjun bringing in arohi's name into the picture - every thing was very well very well handled ana - well delivered by you ana -

what a surprise - engagement - wow that sounds very interesting now - waiting for it

wonderful update ana - thx for the pm

once again, Happy Birthday Madhu 

thanku so much priya...
i am glad you liked that part dear...
Ananya was always depreived of mother's love...though she had Bi...but still, that comfort was missing for her and i really wanted Arjun to explain her in his own way what a mother means...
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Ananya is so cute Ana:) Such a sweetie-pie!!!!

The mall scene was so cute!!!!

Sirf Engagement? Ab jaldi se inki shaadi karwao!!!!

Superb update!!!

Happy B'day Moon!!

haha...shadi v aa jaye gi...itni kia jaldi hai...
next part main wedding date announce kar doon gi...okEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mysticlover

belated bday wishes moon! 

it was wonderful! happy to see the happy family of arjun, arohi and ananya... 

those three make the most wonderful family! 

thanku so much archana...
yup...the 3A's make a fab family altogether...Big smile
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Aammuuu...
Frst of all am sry fr nt cmntng...u knw d reason ryt???
Teri writng tho itani beautiful hai ki main vo chapter padbe baad arjuhi land main kho jate hai.. Srrryyy...
Hehehe anyways pehle main de chuki hun apni cmnt..u knw wt i meant na?? Still i wsay again..
Ts really a beautiful scene whr my baby ask her dad 'wat s mom' aww d three yr old dnt knw wts mama s ??
Dt shws her innocence... N am sure arohi wd deffo teach her d meaning f mom in a child's life.. Already ananya s influenced by arohi aunty n its an expected reaction frm her to accept aru as her mom..
N her way f infrming aru abt her decision ws awww sooo cute...
Kids r always cute ! Deir innocence steal everyones hearts..
N d mall scene hehe so cute..
So now ts arjuhi's engagement huh... Shoo shwweeett...
Am sure arjun's life wd be beautiful with d two amazing girls..n all d three deserves every happiness in d future...
Now updte d next part soon okie??

thanku soo much appu...
I know i know what you meant...hehe...
I am happy that you liked all those scenes yara...yup, a mother's importance is what Ananya gonna learn and in return, Arohi also gonna learn how to be a good mom...
happiness is striking on there door...don't you worry about that...Embarrassed

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by florine_20

wow ananya is tooo cutteee. she deserves a mama lyk arohi. at last arohi was relieved of her worst fear.
and this cutie pie is smart too. purple. nice choice baby.
waiting for the engagement.

thanku florine...
yup, arohi's worst fear are long gone now...
and ananya is a nyc baby with sweet choice...haha...she don't wanna take anyone's side...
engagement is gonna come upSmile
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

love love love the baby ananya!!! loved her reaction to arjun asking her if she wanted a mother... loved the way she hugged arohi and called her mama... loved the way she has already become a peacemaker between her parents, who had their first fight because of her!!! children are truly so innocent :))) 

finally arjun and arohi have their very own fairy tale... with a princess too :D i hope all goes well now and we get more romance in the upcoming updates :))) 

waise toh i dont see any interruption now... except arjuns ex wife n that samar but they are long gone no???

ana you need to update the next part now please!

sorry for the late comment!!! 

Romance is coming up sheetal...
dont u worry yaar...Wink
i m so happy u liked all those moments...i really wanted them to be so touchy...as they should b...
yup, ananya is a peacemaker...and she is surly gonna bring alot of happiness in her parents life forwardEmbarrassed

cherry227

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Part 19

(This part dedicated to umm...my four sweetiepies...
Appu, Aru, Farwa and Sheetal...I know i am extremely late with birthday gift...but put the blame on my vacation and lazinessWinkLOL)

Arjun turn to look back at Arohi who was looking at him with a surprise emotion face. He wanted to ask her what she think about this proposal laid by his friends but refrained himself. His gaze went to Bi and Smriti. Bi as expected was so happy with this suggestion and eventually, that happiness was showing on her face too but he wanted to ask Smriti's consent on this matter as being a mother of Arohi, She has the perfect right to put forward her thoughts. He knew may be because of the reason that they are staying in his home, Smriti didnt say much into the discussions or interfere in his matters, but he need to bring out the real her. He took steps towards Smriti who was sitting on the two seater with Bi. He bend down on his knees beside her slowly and started politely while looking into her eyes. "Aunty, What do you think about it?" Arjun's question got everyone's attention. Smriti was actually shocked with his approach. Arjun hold her one hand which was resting in her lap in his and started again. "Aunty, being Arohi's mother, you have a right to say in every matter and plus,as my mom is not here, so I am too looking up at you to make decisions for me" His true words touched everyone's heart and made Smriti eyes got teary. She looked up from Arjun to Arohi who was also having tears in her eyes right now and nodded in her direction, after perfectly reading her eyes which were asking about Arohi's decision. Smriti looked down at Arjun and cupped his face tenderly in her hand.

How wrong she was before? Always, She tried to find her son in a man, who had never respected her as a mother and she was forcing her own blood, her own daughter to marry that selfish person. And here, the man destiny choose for her daughter, even without her asking, consider and respected her as a mother. Does she deserve such immense love? she asked herself as her thumb caress his cheek.

"I dont know Arjun... what good deeds of mine have blessed with a great son like you" She moved forward and kissed his forehead as Arjun closed his eyes to feel the moment. How much, he himself have craved for this love. How much he missed on this comfort, that only a mother can provide you. He was speechless and so were all others. " Aunty, your decision?" An impatient Shaina broke the trance and got Smriti's attention. "I am happy with this engagement idea...and now all I wish is for the happiness of my son and daughter" Smriti caressed his face and he smiled widely. "Yipee... so that means they are gonna get engaged with us" Aryan squealed and jumped in excitement, punching his fist in the air. All looked at his excited actions with raised brows and he stopped looking away in embarrassment as shaina shied looking down. "Actually i was excited about...hmm...Arjun Arohi's engagement" He look down that made everyone laugh out loud and the hugging session began.

With the finalization of engagement date, the shopping trips of the couples started. Venue's were already fixed for Shaina Aryan's engagement and as Arjun and Arohi themselves didn't have any relatives to call, they didn't find a need to change it. All the now needed was the engagement dresses and rings. Both couples along with Aditi and Nitin went out for shopping. Aryan and Nitin helped Arjun buy a very nice light grey prince coat having light embroidery on only one side of the chest. Arohi too approved of that suit with an appreciative look. Shaina and Aditi helped Arohi selecting a red anarkali frock having silver and ferozi work on the edges and a ferozi broad jama var patch on the border. It had very nice churidar sleeves with churidar below. Arjun heart went on to her as she tried that on. A perfect fit and an amazing combination of her skin with the color. They also got the rings and get them in their size. They had dinner outside in a trendy restaurant and enjoyed it with there chatters.

Two days later, in the office when Arjun was busy discussing on the purchase issue of one of his project with Nitin and Aditi, a soft knock on the door divert there attention. Definitely, it was the door that leads to Arohi's cabin. "Come In" Arjun said out and the door opened, allowing Arohi in. She came and stand near the desk and giving a cursory nod to Nitin and Aditi started. "Sir, Can I get a half day leave today?" Arjun quickly looked up from the files at her. He don't remember her mentioning anything last night. In office, they maintain a professional code of conduct so he started in a boss like tone. "Miss. Arohi? Is there an emergency?" He asked. A mused Aditi and Nitin were watching this discussion with a grin on there faces. It was looking fun seeing them behaving so formal. "No. No emergency Sir...but I have an urgent work in home...so I need a half day off" She explained hoping that he willn't ask anymore questions. Its really needed to keep this discussion getting into depth and she knew, if he asked further on, she willn't be able to lie.

Thankfully, Arjun's cellphone ring that took his attention and on the other side, he had Mr. Thomas who was on a short trip in india and wanted to have a meeting with Arjun right away. Arjun agreed and after cutting the call, turn back to Aditi and Nitin first. "Nitin we need to stop this discussion right here...Aditi can you please bring out Mr.Thomas files...i have to go on a meeting with him tonight...and i need to read the statics before i leave...and Nitin, Please ask Aryan to be ready for tonight...He has to go with me" Nitin and Aditi nodded and left to do there work. Arjun quickly collected the files placed on his table when Arohi called him. "Sir...??" Her raised brows indicating that Arjun still haven't answered her question. Arjun pushed his hands on the table with a sigh and asked. "Why you need this leave Arohi? I dont remember till last night you mentioned anything about it" Arohi bit her lip "Because I wanted to take leave as Arohi your secretary, not Arohi...your to be fiance...I don't want anyone to raise the issue that you do favors for me" She replied honestly holding her diary in one hand and taping the pen, she was holding in another one, on it. Arjun get up from his chair. He was feeling so proud of Arohi right now. The much she cares about herself, equally she cares about his reputation, his name. He round up the table and get near her, took away her diary and softly hold her hands in between his. "I still don't know what i did to deserve you" His voice was genuine that made Arohi smile. "Ok, you can have the half day...but after getting back home, i will make sure to know why you take this leave...I so hate driving alone now...You have to pay for that" He said with a grin that made Arohi blush. After a soft caress, he left her hands and get back to his chair. "Please tell Bi that i will be late and will have dinner out..." Arohi nodded and left the room, silently saying thank you to God for helping her to save from Arjun's back-to-back questions.

Arjun was hell busy after Arohi left. He went through every file and get himself updated with the contracts going on with Mr.Thomas. In the evening, He changed himself in sleek chocolate color trousers and coat having a white shirt underneath along with a grey striped tie and went with Aryan to meet Mr.Thomas. The meeting went fine and to there happiness, Mr.Thomas was planning on a new project with his company. Arjun and Aryan were elated to agree to it. After the meeting, Aryan left for his home in his own car and Arjun went towards his. In last few weeks, he has got so much used to Arohi's presence in his car that it was killing him to drive back home alone. During there drives, they will share there day experience, discuss about home, Ananya, there coming engagement ceremony...and today, without her chatters, he wanted to just rush back home quickly but it was almost a distance of one hour and the heavy traffic at that time was not allowing him to drive on a good pace. He switched on the radio to kill the time and heard an old soft romantic song.

ae mere humsafar ae meri jaan-e-ja
meri manzil hai tu tu hi mera jahaan
ban gaye aaj ham do badan ek jaan

The song just send him to his dreamland where no one exist other than him and Arohi...Surly the time was telling him again and again that they were made for eachother.

(bheega bheega aanchal aankhon ka yeh kajal ghayal na kar de mujhe
seene ki yeh huchul badhne lagi pal pal paagal na kar de mujhe) - 2
paagal toh ham ho gaye ban jaayegi dastaan
aahista bolo sanam sun lega sara jahaan

Arjun remember there picnic where for the first time, he felt that spark. Her drenched clothes exposing her body for his eyes could still send chills of excitement and passion in his body.

(saanson ke yeh sholey saanson mein tu gholey pal mein pihgal jaye ham
hothon ke angaarey hothon pe hamare rakh de toh jal jaaye ham) - 2
yeh pyar woh aag hain jis mein nahi hai kuaan
lagti hai jab yeh agan jal jaate hai jism-o-jaan
ban gaye aaj ham do badan ek jaan

He remembered there kiss in his room, when he caught hold of her and they expressed there love. Her lips so soft, so rosy, so sweet. His mouth went dry with just his imagination. He is surly got hardly struck with her love. He run his hand through his thick hairs. "GOD!!! I can't wait to get married now" He said and smiled. He couldn't wait to belong to her in every way possible. Love is coming out to be an addiction for him.

He reached home around 11:15. Most of the lights were closed. Everyone seemed to be off to sleep. Arjun felt strange. He put the coat on a sofa and rolling up the sleeves went towards ananya room who was sleeping sweetly in her bed. He corrected the cover and sit down to give a peck on his forehead and caressed her curly hairs. A shopping bag was placed on the small study table in her room. Arjun looked at it and get up to check on it. It contained a very beautiful small silk maroon maxi which was having straps that comes around the neck. The flowery pattern on the body and glitter were adding charms and the silk below was looking extremely elegant. "So thats the reason why Arohi took a half day leave...so she can go out with Ananya and choose a dress for her to wear on our engagement...Nice choice" He complimented and carefully put that back in the bag. He gave a last look to Ananya as he exit the room and close the door quietly behind.

Next he went towards Arohi room that she shared with Smriti. Though he didn't wanna get in, but he need to see Arohi. Just how can she go to sleep without talking to him. It felt wrong. There small little time in the backyard everyday is what they both look for the whole day now. He quietly open the door and peek in to see Arohi and Smriti both were sleeping. He felt bad and pouting he closed the door and went back to his room where he took a nice shower and after changing into his night suit, hit the bed. Sleep was far away from his eyes. He was just laying in the bed, lost in his thoughts about his life when his cell beeped, signalling for a message.

He took hold of the mobile quickly and saw Arohi's message.

"Meet me in the backyard in 5 minutes...Waiting :-)" A smile formed on his face as her message just filled his heart with so much love.

He get out from his bed and wearing his sleepers, went towards the backyard, making sure to not make a noise. As he stepped into there, he was shocked.

A few candles were burning on a small round table that Arohi must have brought from the kitchen. A medium sized cup cake was placed on it having his favorite strawberry icing and as he reached forward, he could see a card placed beside it saying "Happy Birthday". He was overwhelmed seeing this. He has almost forgotten about his birthdate. It was almost 7 years back that he had last celebrated it. He was still lost in his world when a soft sugary voice whispered in his ears.

"Happy Birthday Arjun"

Next: Romance, Engagement and Wedding dateEmbarrassed

(Someone must be happy with the song nowWink)

Do Hit Like & Comment

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89ash12DeepaRaoVirManArjuhi_VirManyadavnehakaranika_praja_AnjaliArora_Fantasy-Kmh-anzaeram-Drish27cutemishtiMsFuzzybear69dazedworldshruti-lovearunsunita_gm.Harshita.mysticloverRimpi_kmhzoya_naziyashreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BImIsHeZ.xcherry227SalluTheUllu.vrshn.aparna4karanikaArjuhisisnature2moonkmh

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
u updated omg where is jaya!???

..oneOone..

Go to top