Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 122)

Post Reply New Post

Page 122 of 123

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
simply beautiful absolutely loved it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 122)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
want to change my color on your story... so wait for some time

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

want to change my color on your story... so wait for some time

haha...OKz...
take your time baby WinkLOLLOL

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
lovelyyy posttt

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
This is my 5000th post Big smile
Awesome epilogue Clap
loved it Heart
so I guessed right... Arnav n Tej are twins Smile
ye toh siblings main hota hi hai
I can understand Tej's situation LOL
Tej's demand Embarrassed
still I don't belive on Sneha...
ye Arjun toh day by day romantic hota ja raha hai Blushing
Di ye Arjun mujhe de do Embarrassed
I love end Heart
perfect end Thumbs Up
thanks for this amazing story Big smile

Edited by --Anjali-- - 17 June 2013 at 5:44am

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

love the cute little famiy!!!Wink

tej are aarav n are too cute! love themHeart

so arjun  fullfilled his son's wish of having a sister for himEmbarrassed
naughty arjunBlushing

bless this cute familyHug

thnx fr the pmBig smile

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Beautiful ...Beautiful ...Beautiful. 

This is super duper cute Seriously. But at the end when realisation hits that it was end hurts a lot Cry i am so gonna miss this yaar. Specially Ananya Cry & ab toh Tej bhi Super cute hain i loved Arjun & Arohi ki pyaar bhari Duniya. Smile Wow Ananya teaching her kid Brothers was a sight to watch loved how cutely she was scolding them & teaching them too. Arjun was enjoying his cutie pie's learning session. Smile i love the beautiul understanding between Father & Son. Smile Arjun made Ananya & arav understand their mistake & they started playing with Tej too. Big smile i was wondering about their names but loves how beautifully you explained that too. it shows perfection.Star you never left to explain smallest detail which can create a doubt in readers mind. Clap Clap Kudos !!! Clap

the best part was the way you have beautifully summarized those Nine months & after life in short words, Clap Clap  start from Arjuhi telling Ananya about new arrival & babies names, special care of wifey in pregnancy & most importantly how amazingly Arohi handled everything she didn't made any difference in Ananya's upbringing after twins. Big smile  beautifully written Clap wow Arohi made him taste the responsibilities of kids she left kids with him & enjoyed Mothers day LOLLOL so Daddy's day in was awesome & it made him tired LOL LOL

Tej's little cute Innocent demand made our lover boy super happy, love the small romantic moment shared by them in kitchen Smile  Arohi & her protectiveness about her kids is justified she allows sneha but she lost faith on her & she is right here. Smile its a most difficult thing for a mother to see her childerns in pain. Smile  & after witnessing that escaping act by Sneha Arohi just cant wipe that doubt from her mind. Smile i loved the way you beautifully wrote that whole conversation. Arohi & her possessiveness was a treat to read her. she loves Ananya too much to even think of her being hurt.  Smile Arjun's plan to keep Arohi busy till mid night was awesome. Aditi convinced her too love how cutely she asked for permission, & Aditi's reply to Arjun's warning was mind blowing "you better not underestimate my Shopping skills" LOL LOL

Arjun's anniversary surprise was just awesome & so so so romantic Day Dreaming the whole dinner & tend in backyard isshhh it was amazing i just loved how cutely you described their togetherness Smile Tej Demand was fulfilled by smart daddy & he cutely convinced wifey too Smile loved the cute moment shared by Arjuhi. Finally entry of Little princess singhania Big smile loved Tej's reaction. it was super cute loved how beautifully you described their family time with new cutie pie in the family Big smile tej wanted to name his baby sister & I just loved how cutely Arohi said Riya. but arjun's reply over it was truly something yaar My respect for this man inncreases with every passing update Big smile Tej ki Taani & Ananya ka Arav ...how prefecttt yaar Big smile  End was super duper ubber cute, Loved it to the core Big smile

But I'll miss them yaar. This was a cutest story. 

Thank you for sharing it with us we truly feel lucky to get to read this. 

Love
Pranjal.

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top