Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 123

KinjalK

Goldie

KinjalK

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
res...
a long comment...yet i m shockd too..nd watng fr next update to..
will edit soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 110)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
very nice update

..oneOone..

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yyiipeee  Dancing Dancing  Dancing Dancing Dancing 

Arjun kicked her out Dancing  super duper part Clap Clap 

What an awesome Update Aani ...Dil khush kar ditta tussi Big smile  beautifully written Clap Romance ka tadka with Ananya ki cuteness it was superb Clap Clap the way you have described their togetherness those small cute touches & their ways to express ...Haayeee It was Sensuous & Supremely Romantic. Day Dreaming  Thank you Thank you ...Thnak you For Ananya she is an angle i so loved her Smile she is ubber cute she called mamma as she didn't wanted to get ready without her Smile loved how Arjuhi cajoled her Smile Finally they come home & the way she come running to her Mamma was absolutely Adorable.  Day Dreaming Arjun pampered his both sweethearts a lot also elders too. Ananya had Cycle wow. Loved the scene where she fell & Arjun acted too for his Sweet heart Smile  but Princess cried as soon as she returned home Cry that Good for nothing sneha messed up with the room she is so bad i hated her but the best part of the update is the way he shut sneha & finally throw her out of the house Big smile 

The last lines made me upset Cry last part ...kyun?? So sneha will be back in last part she wont stay silent. i am gonna miss Ananaya the most Cry 

Waiting for the next part ...continue soon,  

Love
Pranjal.

..oneOone..

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..oneOone..

Originally posted by arjuhi_s

Last line ... U r ending this ff .. Next one matlb last chapter?? Oh nooo

yup, next chapter is going to be the last one...
but hope you guys love ananya in this part...lots of her in hereSmile

I will definitely miss this ff.. N abt ananya i have to read the updte which i m starting now n will comment later..

..oneOone..

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
superb update too good

..oneOone..

dreamyworld

Goldie

dreamyworld

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i bloody LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!
i hate that b****...
arjuhi were hot and sexy...

plsss update soon and ty for the pm!!!!!!!

..oneOone..

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
superb

..oneOone..

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
oh my god..what an amazing update...i read it thrice and still craving to read it once more...

starting from arjuhi's romance...hot it was along with purity and passion...arjun finally fulfilled arohi's desire..oh he is sooo nice...so intense..so passionate...so very loving..caring..and a bit naughty too...he finally has broken his oath and has taken a new one and this he will never in his life will break...

i missed ananya in the last update and here in this one i got to read more about ananya...she is a darling..i am so in love with this cute bundle of joy...i so very much love her bond with arohi...and u definitely has written it so beautifully...i loved each and every scene of this cute little family..ananya's and arjun's bond...the scene of falling from scooty everything was breath taking for me...thankyou so much for this..Smile

snehaAngry...all the symapthy went out of the window..she is not even worth of being called as ananya's mother..konsi maa apne bache k saath aisa karti hai..ananya's room was her little world...her disney land..her castle..and she ruined it..she ruined a great part of ananya's happiness and she called herself a mother...such shameless person she is..she definitely has crossed all her limits according to arjun..but i guess arohi is thinking something else?..i guess arohi will do something now...arjun's anger was something i was looking forward to..and finally i got to read it...sneha totally deserve all the hatred...all the curses...but still somewhere deep in my heart i feel bad for her...but i am sure arohi will now handle the matter...

superb update it was ana..and i am desperately waiting for the next one..plz update soon...

thanks for the pm...take care..Smile

sehar..

..oneOone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top