Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

ehm ehm its too hot here in india or its d effect of ur update ;)
its burn me up ishhh :P :P
kya gud wali morning thi luv each n every single word of d update
nw abt mood kharab krne wali thing...SNEHAAA grrr koi mom itti buri kese ho sakti poora ananya she loves her room a lot n zalim aurat ne poora room destroy kr dia buri gandi huh
nd wat abt d precap abi sneha fir aaegi pareshan krna ni yr nt done :/

haha...whatever u think dear๐Ÿ˜‰
its global warming all around...i do arjuhi warmed up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
well, she wanted to take away Arohi things from her
sneha ayegi tab hi tau dhasu scene aye ga๐Ÿ˜‰
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticlover

Whatever sympathy I was having for that woman went out the window!!!
Sneha is such a b****!!!!! She doesn't deserve to be in that house or in Ananya's vicinity!!!!
She is not gone???? Oh I will kill her myself if she barges back into their life ever again!!!
Final part up next... that's kinda sad but as long as it's a happy ending I can live with that...

haha...glad that that sympathy went out the window...
jayu got me worried that she was sympathizing with her๐Ÿ˜†
yup...she is not gone yet totally...and yes, a happy ending is that what i will give you guys๐Ÿ˜Š

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishdirection

awesome update sorry 4 not commenting 4 long but read all ur parts when u updated

thank u dear...
glad u loved the parts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: nature2

very nice update

thank you dear๐Ÿ˜Š
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

good update..well written..continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: karanika_luv

hmm ๐Ÿ˜Š well written 

thanku so much guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

amazing update!! 

sneha was a jark...๐Ÿ˜ก koi mom asa kysa kar skti hai..shit!! o my ananya ..poor baby๐Ÿ˜ญ

i loved anaya n arohi's bond,,she was cute pieโค๏ธ

arjuhi moment was passionate๐Ÿ˜ณ
 finally arjun kicked sneha.from house ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bt the precap..sneha again 

sneha is a lil physco yaar
anu is my janu baby
arjun took the lead finally...haha๐Ÿ˜‰
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

this was HAWTโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

arjuhi's romance...hayeeeโ˜บ๏ธ

sneha... as usual Hate her๐Ÿ˜ก how can she do that to that lil kid...stupid women๐Ÿ˜ˆ

now simply want her to go out of thier house and life

next updt wud b the last 1??????๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanku dear
glad u like arjuhi moments...๐Ÿ˜ณ
she is obsessed somehow...
yes...next update is the last one๐Ÿ˜Š
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pranjal-

yyiipeee        

Arjun kicked her out   super duper part ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 

What an awesome Update Aani ...Dil khush kar ditta tussi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ Romance ka tadka with Ananya ki cuteness it was superb ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ the way you have described their togetherness those small cute touches & their ways to express ...Haayeee It was Sensuous & Supremely Romantic.   Thank you Thank you ...Thnak you For Ananya she is an angle i so loved her ๐Ÿ˜Š she is ubber cute she called mamma as she didn't wanted to get ready without her ๐Ÿ˜Š loved how Arjuhi cajoled her ๐Ÿ˜Š Finally they come home & the way she come running to her Mamma was absolutely Adorable.   Arjun pampered his both sweethearts a lot also elders too. Ananya had Cycle wow. Loved the scene where she fell & Arjun acted too for his Sweet heart ๐Ÿ˜Š  but Princess cried as soon as she returned home ๐Ÿ˜ญ that Good for nothing sneha messed up with the room she is so bad i hated her but the best part of the update is the way he shut sneha & finally throw her out of the house ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

The last lines made me upset ๐Ÿ˜ญ last part ...kyun?? So sneha will be back in last part she wont stay silent. i am gonna miss Ananaya the most ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Waiting for the next part ...continue soon,  

Love
Pranjal.

thanku so much pranju...
ur comments always make me smile...
anu is a mumma girl...she couldn't do anything without her mama...๐Ÿ˜†
thanku for pin pointing those small moments of the update...glad u notice them yaar...
last part as i have enough of writing this story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
but then, everything has to come to an end na yaar...so this has to be too๐Ÿ˜Š
luv ya
ana๐Ÿ˜ณ
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky.padda

superb update too good

Originally posted by: dreamyworld

i bloody LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

i hate that b****...
arjuhi were hot and sexy...

plsss update soon and ty for the pm!!!!!!!

thanku guys...
arjuhi are surly hawtt yaar...no doubt in that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi_s

oh my god..what an amazing update...i read it thrice and still craving to read it once more...

starting from arjuhi's romance...hot it was along with purity and passion...arjun finally fulfilled arohi's desire..oh he is sooo nice...so intense..so passionate...so very loving..caring..and a bit naughty too...he finally has broken his oath and has taken a new one and this he will never in his life will break...

i missed ananya in the last update and here in this one i got to read more about ananya...she is a darling..i am so in love with this cute bundle of joy...i so very much love her bond with arohi...and u definitely has written it so beautifully...i loved each and every scene of this cute little family..ananya's and arjun's bond...the scene of falling from scooty everything was breath taking for me...thankyou so much for this..๐Ÿ˜Š

sneha๐Ÿ˜ก...all the symapthy went out of the window..she is not even worth of being called as ananya's mother..konsi maa apne bache k saath aisa karti hai..ananya's room was her little world...her disney land..her castle..and she ruined it..she ruined a great part of ananya's happiness and she called herself a mother...such shameless person she is..she definitely has crossed all her limits according to arjun..but i guess arohi is thinking something else?..i guess arohi will do something now...arjun's anger was something i was looking forward to..and finally i got to read it...sneha totally deserve all the hatred...all the curses...but still somewhere deep in my heart i feel bad for her...but i am sure arohi will now handle the matter...

superb update it was ana..and i am desperately waiting for the next one..plz update soon...

thanks for the pm...take care..๐Ÿ˜Š

sehar..

thanku so much saher for the amazing long comments...
yup...arjun has left all his fears behind and now all in to have that happy life with arohi n ananya...
i m so happy to see the love you all gave to ananya...she is surly a bundle of joy...
no doubt...
and am happy that you all enjoy her scenes...
arohi is a softy so she let sneha in...but now she dont know what she should do about her...
arjun took the matter in hand n throw her out finally...
take care dear๐Ÿ˜Š
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishdirection

hey i just read the note below your update earlier i had just read the update but on seeing other comments i went back and read again pls dont end this ff so soon atlaest 4-5 parts more you can show so many things arjuhi having their own baby then the care and love part then they bringing up ananya she realising truth of relation and her respect growing for arohi ya if you have other things in mind except this do add them and dont show all in fasttrack mode especially arohi pregnancy and their ananya bringing up pls pls its a humble request.

no dear
i m happy to see thatu enjoyed this ff but this has to end now...
arjuhi def will have there own baby...but this story needs a closure...
n my every update has a point to write...n i dont have any point to extend this ff to more 4 chaps...so i will end that before it gets boring...
but i will surly give you a glimpse of there coming life later on๐Ÿ˜ณ