Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
wow ananya is tooo cutteee. she deserves a mama lyk arohi. at last arohi was relieved of her worst fear.
and this cutie pie is smart too. purple. nice choice baby.
waiting for the engagement.
love love love the baby ananya!!! loved her reaction to arjun asking her if she wanted a mother... loved the way she hugged arohi and called her mama... loved the way she has already become a peacemaker between her parents, who had their first fight because of her!!! children are truly so innocent :))) 

finally arjun and arohi have their very own fairy tale... with a princess too :D i hope all goes well now and we get more romance in the upcoming updates :))) 

waise toh i dont see any interruption now... except arjuns ex wife n that samar but they are long gone no???

ana you need to update the next part now please!

sorry for the late comment!!! 
Originally posted by shreya_arjuhi

wohoo, they are going to engage, well ananya is my favorite from the starting, she is actully a angel, finally arjun and arohi both have so much happiness🥳

hye nazar na lage😉

ananya is mine fav too shreya...
nazar nahin lagay gi abhi...they have so many happiness to share now😳
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Ana di beautiful update...
i love the way you describe Arohi n Ananya's scene...
Ananya is sooo cute...
loved it ❤️
what?? next update next month?? its not fair di 😔

thanku so much anjali...
i am happy that you liked Ananya and Arohi's scene...
it was so much emotional for me to write that too dear😳
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

fantastic update ana

the way arjun dealt with ananya was simply superb - what a matured way to deal with the problem in hand - the way arjun described who a mamma is and  the way ananya compares to mama bear and then slowly arjun bringing in arohi's name into the picture - every thing was very well very well handled ana - well delivered by you ana -

what a surprise - engagement - wow that sounds very interesting now - waiting for it

wonderful update ana - thx for the pm

once again, Happy Birthday Madhu 

thanku so much priya...
i am glad you liked that part dear...
Ananya was always depreived of mother's love...though she had Bi...but still, that comfort was missing for her and i really wanted Arjun to explain her in his own way what a mother means...
😊
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Ananya is so cute Ana:) Such a sweetie-pie!!!!

The mall scene was so cute!!!!

Sirf Engagement? Ab jaldi se inki shaadi karwao!!!!

Superb update!!!

Happy B'day Moon!!

haha...shadi v aa jaye gi...itni kia jaldi hai...
next part main wedding date announce kar doon gi...ok😳

Originally posted by mysticlover

belated bday wishes moon! 

it was wonderful! happy to see the happy family of arjun, arohi and ananya... 

those three make the most wonderful family! 

thanku so much archana...
yup...the 3A's make a fab family altogether...😃
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Aammuuu...
Frst of all am sry fr nt cmntng...u knw d reason ryt???
Teri writng tho itani beautiful hai ki main vo chapter padbe baad arjuhi land main kho jate hai.. Srrryyy...
Hehehe anyways pehle main de chuki hun apni cmnt..u knw wt i meant na?? Still i wsay again..
Ts really a beautiful scene whr my baby ask her dad 'wat s mom' aww d three yr old dnt knw wts mama s ??
Dt shws her innocence... N am sure arohi wd deffo teach her d meaning f mom in a child's life.. Already ananya s influenced by arohi aunty n its an expected reaction frm her to accept aru as her mom..
N her way f infrming aru abt her decision ws awww sooo cute...
Kids r always cute ! Deir innocence steal everyones hearts..
N d mall scene hehe so cute..
So now ts arjuhi's engagement huh... Shoo shwweeett...
Am sure arjun's life wd be beautiful with d two amazing girls..n all d three deserves every happiness in d future...
Now updte d next part soon okie??

thanku soo much appu...
I know i know what you meant...hehe...
I am happy that you liked all those scenes yara...yup, a mother's importance is what Ananya gonna learn and in return, Arohi also gonna learn how to be a good mom...
happiness is striking on there door...don't you worry about that...😳

Originally posted by florine_20

wow ananya is tooo cutteee. she deserves a mama lyk arohi. at last arohi was relieved of her worst fear.
and this cutie pie is smart too. purple. nice choice baby.
waiting for the engagement.

thanku florine...
yup, arohi's worst fear are long gone now...
and ananya is a nyc baby with sweet choice...haha...she don't wanna take anyone's side...
engagement is gonna come up😊
Originally posted by cherry227

love love love the baby ananya!!! loved her reaction to arjun asking her if she wanted a mother... loved the way she hugged arohi and called her mama... loved the way she has already become a peacemaker between her parents, who had their first fight because of her!!! children are truly so innocent :))) 

finally arjun and arohi have their very own fairy tale... with a princess too :D i hope all goes well now and we get more romance in the upcoming updates :))) 

waise toh i dont see any interruption now... except arjuns ex wife n that samar but they are long gone no???

ana you need to update the next part now please!

sorry for the late comment!!! 

Romance is coming up sheetal...
dont u worry yaar...😉
i m so happy u liked all those moments...i really wanted them to be so touchy...as they should b...
yup, ananya is a peacemaker...and she is surly gonna bring alot of happiness in her parents life forward😳