Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jerryberry

awesum update ana.. arohi's interactn wid aanya was v cute.. lovd d way bth arjun nd arohi wer sharing der past wid each othr.. nd dat unexpectd kiss.. wow.. bt y brotherly? continue soon..😊

thanku so much jerry...so glad u liked that part...
brotherly she felt cause it was too casual, just in the way Nitin or Aryan will kiss her as brothers but she don't want him to be his brother...😃😉

Originally posted by: cherry227

res :D

loved the arohi-ananya bonding! it was sooo cute 😳 

arjun sharing his past with arohi was unusual! but he felt it quite natural??? so they are already getting comfortable with each other... NICE! got to see arjuns emotional side :))) 

samr is scum! i hope arohi can get out of marrying him somehow  

loved the KISS 🤗🤗🤗 it was totally natural for him to do that... wanna read arjuns pov... is he thinking about the kiss too??? ☺️ 

thanku sheetal for sweetu comments...
yup...he felt it natural to share his griefs with him😃
and the kiss is gonna take a new turn😉
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: flowers4u

loving it

thanku dear😛

Originally posted by: thithutop14

awesome update...

and the precap... gosh sounds scary...
continue soon and ty for the pm!

love
komal

thanku komal...
so glad u liked it😳😃
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Loved the update...

Arohi-Ananya interaction was cute:)
Arjun opening up to Arohi was nice and Arohi telling him about Samar was nice too:)

The kiss was jus sooo right...

COntinue asap

thanku so much dear...yeah they are opening up a lil...
glad u liked the update😳

Originally posted by: nature2

nyc...part❤️

thanku dear😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: florine_20

nice
arjun aru pourd their heart to each other
arohi ananya bonding was cute

thanku so much florine😳
yup...they shared a lil...
😃

Originally posted by: piamist

when will this brotherly kiss change to love kiss...when are you updating Anu...how will their next meet will be after this kiss...please update

its about to change in a love kiss😉😆😆😆
i m updating now dear...
after this kiss...think about the other kiss they are gonna share😉😛
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

mere updar jhoota ilzaam???😲maine 3-4 days pehle hi to apna ff update kiya!!!!ab tum mera ff nai padti to dnt complain 2 me🤣🤣
New OS??I hav my xams cumin up in 2 weeks re..🥱 arre btw wen r u giving us ur rest 3 summer os??summr jaake rainy season aa gaya re😆😆

awww...i have to read that but am not getting much time...
my mom is not letting me use too much laptop...and a lil time i got...i spend most of it writting or read a quick OS...😕
will surly read and give my lamba wala comment on ur ff😳
oh...eggjams ur way...thank Allah i dont have to give them anymore...purely tension they are...🥱
and summer is still on...n my OS's will be a lil delay now as i m going on vacation😳 so u have to wait more😆
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Part 9
(a lil quick I got here, am not I???...hope u will enjoy)

Next day, Arohi and Arjun were keeping eachother at a distance. In the morning, when Arohi get into his room with daily schedule, he didn't dare to look up at her. Telling her some important details, he makes her leave to perform her next task while her eyes were stuck on his face. She felt bad seeing him ignoring her, even giving her a look. Taping the pen with the desk, she complained herself trying to get over her restlessness that now was a part of her from last night, or precisely, cause of that kiss. His simple, innocent gesture left her on fire. Suddenly her throat seems dry and quickly removing the lid from the glass of water that was placed on the table, she gulped that down in a single breath. During the lunch time, she was mostly involved her thoughts. Shaina and Aditi, who noticed her reactions from last few days, nudge her bringing her to the world as Aryan and Nitin were off to get the lunch from the counter. "Arohi, What happened?" Aditi slowly asked with a frown. "Yeah, we have been noticing you from some days...Anything wrong? You are just not yourself?" Shaina asked putting her hand on her's. The few days, She spends with Shaina and Nitin really made her get close to these both. But what should she tell them. Till a day back, the reason of her worry was something total different than the one she was having now. While day before, she was worried due to her mother's constant pressure on her to get married, from last night, all she could think about how comfortable she was in sharing her thoughts with Arjun. How he consoled her, kissed her. How she was just wishing and hoping the whole night that her life will just take a turn now that would lead her to happiness. An unknown feeling was making her feel excited and lively. But his ignorance from today, just crushed all her excitement. But now, the main thing worried her here as why is she thinking so much about him. About his life. And why it mattered to her today that she got ignored by him? "Nothing guys...just a little tired I guess so" Arohi replied shrugging her shoulder and moved her chair ahead, putting her arms on the chair. "So what's the plan for tonight?" Aryan said as he gets back alone without any tray and took his seat. "Where is Nitin?" "Where is my lunch?" The two questions from Aditi and Shaina made him smirk as he pointed back to an angry Nitin, who was looking his way, narrowing his eyes. "That's too bad Aryan...you always make him get all the trays alone for us...Poor Nitin" Shaina said as Aryan and Arohi giggled at it in's puppy expression. "My poor baby..." Aditi whined "Let me help him" And she gets up and helped him with the four trays. Putting the tray on the table, Nitin lightly smack Aryan's head which left him stunned. "Can you ever be less annoying?" He said taking his position beside Aditi and they both started eating from a same tray while Arohi, Shaina and Aryan after getting hold of their respective trays, looked up at them, sharing there meal sweetly. Nitin made Aditi took a bite of the finger chip before he took one in his mouth that left Shaina with an open-mouth. Aryan saw her reaction and to be on save side, said in an irritated voice to Nitin. "You must have forget that we are sitting here and you guys are not alone" His words made Aditi stop her hand in middle who was holding the sandwich angled towards Nitin's open mouth and turn to look at him. "I don't care if we are sitting alone or in a crowd" She said leaving them all stunned. Nitin and Aditi were out-going kind of person but were too shy when it comes to eachother. They all had that image of irritated Nitin and blushing Aditi in their mind whenever anyone will pass a comment on them but right now, it seems like, the tables have turned. "Oh hello! Are you the same Aditi who always left blushed just by the touch of Nitin? Or our friend got kidnapped somewhere" Aryan asked once again. Arohi was too busy in her own world to notice all that and keep playing with her food "Aryan, what's your problem man...If you don't show Shaina your love even after she accepted ur proposal, then thats not my fault...We willnt miss these beautiful days for anything...Right Aditi" Nitin turn his face to Aditi who smiled at his words and made him eat the sandwich with pure love in his eyes. "How cute?" Shaina said dreamingly and then her gaze turn towards Aryan and she pass a glare to him. "Why can't you ever be romantic?? I never knew I am saying yes to a geek" Shaina threw some fingerchips she got hold on first to his way from which he escaped luckily and putting her face on her hand, she looked other way. Aryan looked at her and then back at Aditi-Nitin who were now sitting crossing ther hands, taking the sips of there drinks. "Saale!!" Aryan growled. "Getting me into trouble, now you are sharing a drink so peacefully" And all laughed. "But that means that you proposed her?" Shaina asked narrowing her eyes as her mind got his words. "Yeah...um...actually...just last night...we...proposed" Nitin and Aditi fill in for eachother fumbling with the words. Shaina Aryan and Arohi grinned and burst out laughing. "You guys are just saying like you did a crime" Aryan said between his laugh. Shaina pat his hand and said. "Congrats to both of you" Sincerity was showed in her words. "Congrats" Arohi to said and shake hands with them. "No from our group, Arohi only you are left to get engaged" Aditi commented. The mere words of her engagement dulled her face which was holding a beautiful smile just a minute back. "I am already engaged" Arohi said. "Huh...when?" Come an instant reaction and reply from all who were left open-mouthed. "9 years" Avoiding there gaze she said. Aditi and Shaina surly noticed the sad expression of her face whie the guys being guys, ignored. "So it seems like we are gonna attend weddings soonish" Nitin asked. Just then Arohi's cell ring and after hearing the call she quickly left saying "Sir need a file...I have to go now...Bye" A fake smile was received by all.

"Mom, I am leaving" Arohi called Smriti standing in her lovely full sleeved thigh length netted black dress that was perfectly showing the curves of her body. She just wore a lil kohl and a light lip gloss on her eyes and lips respectively and left her hairs open. The black high heels adding few inches to her height. "Arohi, Beta don't be late ok..." Smriti said as she came out and dropped her to the door where Arjun was waiting for her in his car. "Mom, don't worry...you should go to sleep...I have the key in my clutch". "Enjoy" kissing her forehead, Smriti bid bye to her as she moved towards Arjun's car. The gang has planned a dinner in success of the Mehra deal they got and above that, the dress code was decided by Aditi and Shaina. "A dress code for the dinner??" a confused reaction was what Arohi showed at first with this news but they were adamant. Girls have to wear a knee length dress and boys in jeans and formal shirts. Arohi get into the car to notice him wearing a black jeans with a white shirt neatly tuck in his waist while the upper three buttons were left opened. "Hi" she wished and in the next moment gasped seeing the image of her hot boss and turned her gaze on the other side just as she felt him turning to look at him. "Hi...you are looking beautiful" He commented just to kick himself in his mind for behaving like a fool. "thanx" she said almost in a whisper and he started the car and moved towards the hotel. The six had a great dinner in the private room of Geshmuck that was filled with laughter and stories. The waiters were serving them the best of there food and Arohi surly enjoyed the taste. "How about we go to some club now?" Aditi suggested eacitingly, making a dancing move with her hands while sitting on the chairs. "Yeah...cool idea" Nitin agreed. "The drinks are on you" Aryan said with a laugh and all giggled. "Yeah sure" He accepted. "Guys, I can't make it...I need to go home" Arjun said backing off. "yeah me too...mom must be waiting" Arohi to agreed with him. "What yaar...don't spoil the sport...its gonna be in the celebration of our engagement" Aditi whined as seeing her friends backing off, made her sad. "Arjun, please...Arohi" Nitin looked from one to another. While they just looked helpless. "Nitin..." they both started but Nitin cut them in between, seeing them melting on his puppy look. "Just for an hour" "Yeah...just for an hour and if you guys don't enjoy that, you can leave" Aditi agreed with Nitin. "Ok" finally Arjun said and Arohi couldn't say No either seeing there faces. The group left in three different cars as in couples to the newly opened club where only couples were allowed. Arjun was pretty not comfortable with the idea of getting coupled up with Arohi fakely. As they entered, they saw many heads turning onto them. While the guys noticed the three beautiful happening girls wearing the dresses to kill, the girls were after the charming boys who were looking equally dashing in the jeans and formal shirts which was also showing a bit of there chest. "But we all are taken" Shaina said reading the minds of the most guys out there and all smiled.

"6 Tequilas" Arjun ordered as he knew his friends well enough. "No, Not for me...I can't handle my alcohal" Arohi warned while Aditi and Shaina narrowed there eyes and the guys smiled. "You have to...No arguement now ok...have you guys just planned to argue on everything we are gonna do" Aditi was now fed up after hearing the constant NO's. Arohi just put her finger on her lips in order to say, I am zipped up and Aditi smile at her cute look. The tequilas arrived and the six took it in the same time. "Yuck" That was only reply Arohi could muttered while the other 5 made a bitter face but smiled later on. "6 more" Aryan ordered. An the next round was well taken and now, Arohi too liked the intense sour flavor of tequila with lemon. They were onto the 4th round when Arohi started to loose her senses and as shaina and Aditi pulled her onto the dance floor, She couldn't help butgo with the flow. The club was tightly packed and the dance floor was full as light shimmering lights fall on them. "Sexy" Aryan muttered seeing Shaina dancing so smoothly. "Yeah..." Nitin to agreed dreamingly seeing Aditi who was now dancing with the other two girls keeping there hands around eachother waists. Arjun turned to look at the girls and got stuck on the innocence of sweet Arohi who was so engrossed into the song. Her hands moving around in a rhythm so magical, her hairs moving around making him irritated whenever they get on her face, her legs milky white. He knew that she fairly don't know how amazing she looks and how killing her dancing moves are right now. "That girl in black looks Hot!!!" The slurred voice of a guy sitting beside caught his attention who was looking at Arohi's way while taking to his friends. "I wonder how super cute she will look waking up after a night with me... her messy hairs, plum lips" the guy licked his lips as he said. "And her bare shoulders having the marks of my teeth" The others laugh at his description while Arjun's hands turn into a fist. "How dare he?" He growled inwardly. Drunk Aryan and Nitin approached there girls just after the three girls grabbed wine glasses from a passing by waiter and gulped that down in a gulp and laughed. Arjun's anger washed away seeing them all smiling. Aryan, Shaina and nitin, Aditi were involved in a close dance so Arohi excused herself and get away from the dancing floor. Arjun's eyes were constantly paying attention to her. She was on her way to him when she loose her balance being drunk and was about to tripp when the guy who passed earlier comments got hold of her from her shoulders, steadying her. Arjun who was about to get up to help her stop in tracks and looked daggers at him. Arohi was too unobservant of the way the guy hands were roaming around her as he took hold of her waist and look up to wink at his friends with an evil smile. "You ok' He asked while Arohi just nod and look up to see Arjun but found him nowhere in sight. The guy took advantage of her state and moved his hand down towards her hip when his hand was clutched back tightly before he could touch her. He looked back to see an angry Arjun who just removed his other hand from Arohi and pulled her into the safe zone of his arm. "Who the hell are you?" The boy said angrily. "Arjun" Arohi was his dazed image as she wasn't able to concentrate and her head rest on his chest as she hugged him from his waist, closing her eyes. "Next time, whenever you touch a girl, just think of your sister or mother being in place of them..." Arjun tone defining him clearly that he saw whatever act he was about to do and he quickly backed of. In split of a second, Arjun hold Arohi tooking her in a hug and left for the exit. "Arjun, I am feeling dizzy" Arohi clutched his shirt tightly as they just exited from the club door. "Ok, we will stand here for a minute" Arjun made her stay up with the support of a wall as he was standing infront of her, covering her from the strangers look  while her both hands were clutching his shirt tightly. A moment passed by and now, her forehead was also rested against his chest. She was not in her senses to see what's going on but he surly couldn't ignore the feeling. Her light breath was caressing his chest as his shirt was half opened from above. Her fingers had clutched him from the buttons part and a slight moment of them will left him breathless. Her soft hair stands were brushes against his face above and he could still smell her shampoo. As if this torture was not enough, a drunk passing by pedestrian strike him from behind and after maintaining his balance, left him now striking with her. Her face was now up and quite close. There breath caressing eachother face. Arjun was not that much drunk but right now, the little alcohol he took was showing its colors. His hands moved up, caressing her waist upwards to her hands and then, his fingers moved up to cup her face, while his thumb caress her cheek softly. The atmosphere around turn hot as she herself was so deeply engrossed in his deep brown eyes which were full of passion. His breath slightly caressed her lips and in anticipation of the next moment, her hands reached up caressing his chest to roam around his nape. God!! He so wanted him at this moment. If being drunk could do this, she will always like to get drunk to feel the security of his arms, the warmth of his body, the passion of his eyes and the feeling they shared of being needed. As her fingers rubbed the tiny hairs of his nape, he bend down and took her mouth in a hungry kiss. She just lost her left over senses at the moment she felt him taking over her. His lips softly caressed her lower lip, while being inexperienced, she couldn't do anything but do the same with his upper lip. He get closed to her and now, her body was sandwiched between the wall and him. His thighs were having access to her's and so does his chest. He kissed her passionately, taking his time with the soft texture of her lips and tasting the corner of her mouth. Se sighed as her one hand moved up to caress his hairs. His tongue stroke her lips teasingly, asking for entrance and automatically, she feel her lips getting apart. He tasted her mouth and was still so lost in the passionate kiss when he felt her unresponsiveness now. Breaking the kiss, he found her deep in sleep. He keep looking at her innocent face when the realization hit him. "OMG! What the heck I was doing?" He asked himself backing away a little from her to see her sweller lips wet by his kiss. But he couldn't stop himself from thinking how cute she look. His thumb move up and caress her lips in a tantalizing way. She was away from the world right now, but he seemed that he finally found his. "I should get going before I loose myself completely" He told taking his thumb away in a shrug and lift her up in his arms to drop her back home.

How he managed to get her inside the warmth of her bed, only he knew but one thing he was sure of now was that he couldn't trust himself with this girl. Just few days back, she gets into his life and she is already making him loose his senses. He was a kind of a man always in control. He didn't dare to touch any girl after his divorce from Sneha, kissing is a far away thing, but now when he did that, he don't regret it for a second. He remembered the passion and trust with which she gives herself to him. "She was drunk, unconscious" His mind screamed, but his heart ignored all that saying, "She trust herself with you" And that scared him more. It's been ages, he made a new friend and now when he got a sincere one, he doesn't want to loose her. She is already in no much trouble, he don't want to put her in another one. "May be she willn't even remember this kiss tomorrow" He wished, just wished that she will forget that in the effect of alcohol. He changed into his night suit and get into his bed but sleep was quite away from him tonight. Next day, he saw her acting normal with him and just said. "Sir, I don't know how you get me back home...actually I don't even remember when we left the club" His wishes come true but he still somewhere felt a ping in his heart with the thought that she forget all about the kiss. "But thank you..." In reply, all he could muttered up was a small smile and welcomed her. As she left he put his head on his hands which were placed on the desk in front and sigh.

It's been weeks to that party. Everything was going on smoothly but Arjun was again too much professional when it comes to work. He would avoid her and left quickly when he would feel her around himself. He was attracted to her. He would easily loose his focus whenever he will get a glimpse of her. She was captivating his mind and heart slowly with her innocence and care. He got that but it's not what they call LOVE. He has already one took a step towards LOVE but he was just at the door step when the door got closed straight on his face and took all the relations he had with it too, closing them somewhere away. Bi and his friends have asked him numerous times to move ahead in his life. Give it a chance but NO. He willn't take that step. He already gave his life a Chance and lost everything and now, again taking a chance once again will be called as a mistake near her and he wouldn't dare do that MISTAKE.

Aditi was dancing on the table in cafeteria as all people around her was standing, clapping their hands while some were joining her on the floor. Few of them were patting the table loudly, making music out of it. She won the bet. Arohi has completed one month in Singhania Construction, and as per the bet she got 50000 all in all and she announced 2 weeks free lunch for all the staff in Singhania Construction. Everyone was enjoying when Arohi entered the cafeteria and stopped seeing the view infront of her. She slowly smiled seeing the wildness of Aditi and wider when Nitin helped her get down by getting her in his arms and kissing her cheek, making her blush. Shaina saw Arohi and come to her in hurry steps. "What are you doing here...Come na...Aditi has announced two weeks free lunch in office as she won the bet" She explained. "No no, you guys enjoy yourself...I just get here to give you guys these cards" She handover 4 cards to Shaina who look at them strangely narrowing her eyes while Arohi's hand trembled. "What are these off?" She asked as she opened one and took out the printed wedding card and seeing the written invitation, widened her eyes. "YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED???" She shouted making all others stop the noises. Arohi looked around and fumbling with her words said. "Yeah...you guys are invited..do come" She said as Nitin Aryan and Aditi too rushed to Shaina and took a view of the card. "Samar weds Arohi" Aditi said. "I need to go...Also have to invite Arjun Sir...take care" And without glancing back, she left the cafeteria leaving them all stunned.

Hey guys...here is a jaw-dropping scene and a bad news...I will start writing the next part now and will post that before I went for umrah as this part was getting too long...
so take care and do comment how you liked it or not...

luv ya
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_SK

awww...i have to read that but am not getting much time...
my mom is not letting me use too much laptop...and a lil time i got...i spend most of it writting or read a quick OS...😕
will surly read and give my lamba wala comment on ur ff😳
oh...eggjams ur way...thank Allah i dont have to give them anymore...purely tension they are...🥱
and summer is still on...n my OS's will be a lil delay now as i m going on vacation😳 so u have to wait more😆

yaar same here!!!!evn my mom nevr allws me 2 use d computr mch!!!!saare mumy log same hi hote hai na😆
Ok.we wil wait.njoy ur vacations😉 btw wen u updating dis nxt??
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly jaw dropping scene in last parah..
Am sure arihi wont gt married wth samar..
Bfr dt smthng wl happen wth arjuhi..
N yeah romance ws ahem ahem hawwtt
sreeja_rox thumbnail
The update was a complete package!!!Sweet,Hot and a shocker of all shocker...

Loved seeing the bond of friendship all of them share there and both the couples in the group are sooo adorable😳

Loved seeing jealous Arjun when someone else were passing comments on Arohi!!

And the kiss omg...it was super.hottt☺️☺️ I was blushing while reading it seriously😍

that part was so good where Arjun prays that Arohi would not remember about the kiss but yet when she actually had forgotten he felt so bad😳

gosh!!!Arohi is getting married to that samar???😳😲
Awesum update ana!!!!Loved it totally!!!👏
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was an awesome update😊

OMG!Samar weds Arohi😒 When did she agree?
Alcohol ke effect mein itna hot KISS bhool gayi... Bechara Arjun

Heard you are going on Umrah...May Allah bless you and shower his graces on you and your family... Wish you a safe journey and enjoy your time there...