Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 123

piamist

piamist

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Its Tomorrow here AnuTongue...did u again went back to lazinessLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 24)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

Its Tomorrow here AnuTongue...did u again went back to lazinessLOLWink

i was really back to lazziness...LOLLOLLOL but now posting after seeing ur comment...
GOD!! i don't want my laziness to be that famousWinkTongue

piamist

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Part 7

"I should read it" He said as he stopped pacing in his room and open the diary a bit. "No" a strong call of his inner self stopped him and he again closed it. His heart was affirm that this diary could help him ease off the pain, he saw on her face when she said that she couldn't tell something big about her fianc to her mother. WHAT COULD THAT BE??? His mind screamed. Is he cheating on her? Or something wrong with him?? He loves someone else. "But why it's bothering you this much?" His mind said. He throws the diary on his bed and holds his head, running his fingers through his hairs as he went to the window. Putting his hands on its rail in a tight grasp, he looked ahead. He so badly wanted to know her miseries and help her solve that, but his professional and self-respect attitude didn't allow him. He looked up above. The dark black sky was truly representing his dusky and gloomy life. He has nothing that colorful in his life before but just like this moonlight, today he got this color in his life too. The color of peace, calmness and who else could comfort the chaos of his life rather than his own daughter. A small smile lifts up his face. He was too ignorant to see that light that was somewhere hiding behind those clouds of sorrow and hurt. But from now on, he promised, he is not gonna miss it for anything in the world. "I promise Riya, Ananya will get all the love that I ever shower on you. Inside her, I will keep you alive my baby'..Daddy loves you" But that's not the only thing. He is not gonna compare Riya with Ananya. Riya was special in her own way and Ananya was extremely special in her own way. When Riya taught her how to love, Ananya told her how to live and from now on, He is just gonna love and live his life.

Next day, they all were back in the office. Where all were happy with the return of their friends with a signed deal, they were all more delighted to Arjun's changed behavior. He was no more looking haughty and stern but the glow on his face was saying another story altogether. "Good morning" He wished everyone with a sweet smile that completely showing the depth of his dimples. Without waiting for other's reply, he was inside his cabin. "What happened to him now?" Aryan asked as he opened Nitin's cabin door slightly. His eyes were still up on that close door of Arjun's room. "I don't know" even Nitin was surprised. "Till yesterday, he was just the way, we are seeing him from the last two years" He replied as was standing with Aryan now. "Whatever happened between yesterday and today, I am just too happy that actually now he is smiling without any particular reason" Shaina said, crossing her hands. They all smile and was back to their work.

Arohi entered his room with today's schedule. What he first notice was those dark circles around her eyes. HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE...He shrugged as the thought enter his mind. He barely noticed her eyes before. Damn!! He never noticed any girls eyes before so why the hell today. He mentally kicked himself at the thought as she keep on reviewing his schedule in her today's dull voice. "It seems like she didn't get to sleep last night" And then he remembered. SHE HAS TO ANSWER HER MOTHER ABOUT THE PROPOSAL. "What she must have said??? She said yes or she made an excuse..." He was in deep thought as his elbow was on the desk and his index finger was caressing his lips. "Sir" her voice for the third time bring him back to the scene. "Yeah, Ms.Arohi, I got that" He said turning his attention back to her. Again, his rule of not getting into the personal issues in office timings stopped his curious mind and heart to ask that question out loud. "Anything else Sir?" She was too involved in her ownself to read his questioning eyes. "I don't know if you have noticed or not, but our bags got exchanged on the airport yesterday. Your bag is at my place" He wanted to raise a topic to divert her attention. She seemed too consumed over an issue. "Oh..I barely noticed that" She said with a sorry expression. "I didn't get the time to open the bag...I will drop your bag at your place Sir" She said now just in the tone, she always had. Arjun smiled seeing her back. Arohi left the room while Arjun kept looking the way, she exited, tapping his pen on the desk. "Something is mysterious about this girl" He said in a lower voice "and its a lifetime, i solved a mystery" His last words even shocked his-self as he rolled his tongue in his cheeks and went back to work.

In the evening, Aditi and Shaina was sitting in Arjun's room. The working hour's just ended "Arjun, we need a party for this contract" Shaina said as she aditi and arjun were having tea. Aryan and Nitin were to join soon. "For sure...Anywhere you guys want?" Arjun said in a voice, full of love for his amazing friends. Why not, its all is due to them. This office, his life, his success. He owe them too much that he wonder her could ever even payback them. "Tomorrow night..." But Aditi was cut in between when Arohi entered after getting a permission from Arjun. "Sir, Some Mr. Mishra called and asked me to tell you that its urgent for him to talk to you right now...He is trying to reach you, but your number is unresponsive" Some bad bells ring in Arjun mind. Mr.Mishra was his manager in Geschmack and it's rare for him to call Arjun unless its too important. "Ok" The worried expression on his face was telling them all that it's something serious up there. He looked at his mobile that was out of battery. He quickly grabbed his codeless and dialed the number. The three girls just listen to the one sided conversation and noticed that deep frown that was increasing with time. His face become stern as he said. "I am on my way, Bye Mr. Mishra" He cut the call and stand up immediately. "Sorry, but i need to go..." He said quickly grabbing his wallet and mobile, putting them in his back pocket. "You guys decide the place and i will be there. Invite whoever you want but right now, I need to solve a problem" He said as he moved away but stopped infront of Arohi. "Arohi, why don't you come with me...My driver will drop you at your home after you get your back from my place and will collect mine from yours...I just need to stop at Geschmuck for 10 minutes" Arohi nodded after a minute. She already told Shaina and Aditi about her bag exchanged during the lunch time and today, She was not at all in the mood to go to the bus stop to get her bus or even hire a cab. After biding bye, they both left for the place. Arjun was driving by himself. Silence was there between them.

After 20 minutes, Arjun stopped the car infront of a huge restaurant. This was the first time, Arohi was ever been here to this posh part of this city. "You just stay in...I will be back" Arjun said looking at him and get out. Arohi keep sitting in the darkness and coldness of this car. She keep playing with her fingers, looking around, examining the view around when after a few minutes, her eyes went wide seeing the drunk state man, who was walking out of the restaurant with the help of a girl. Her mind could easily point out this man, even if she is blind-folded. She get out biting her lips, fighting with herself if she should go forward or not. I AM NOT. She told herself but the girl don't seem to handle his gigantic body all alone so Arohi quickly move forward before he was about to fell down after tripping over his shoes. "Hold yourself" She said in a straight voice as now she was standing face to face with this nightmare of her life. Samar. Samar gave her a teasy smile. "Oh Arooohi" He slumbered. "You ar...are ..and...youuu should...always therrre to hold mee" He said as the other girl gave them a confuse expression. "Samar lets get you in your car" The girl told Arohi about her car and Arohi helped her get samar get into it while in between he do flirt many of the passing by girls, throwing fancy lines there way. "Thank you" The girl said sighing after closing the door. Arohi sympathies with the girl. "No problem..." "You seem a nice girl so i would really like to warn you...stay away from him...He will destroy your life" She put her hand on the girl's shoulder who shrugged it after a minute and giving her ARE YOU CRAZY look, left. Arohi keep looking as the car disappeared into the shadows. She don't want anyone to suffer just like her.

Arohi jerked feeling a hand on her shoulder. She turn around, take a deep breath on seeing Arjun. "Who was he?" He asked directly. He was hell worried when on his return he didn't found Arohi at her spot. He looked around and then spot her at the far edge, giving her shoulder to a guy with the help of another girl who was wearing a very exposed wrap-around dress. He was suspicious. He so damn wanna go there and put the guy's hands away from her. BUT WHY I AM GETTING SO POSSESSIVE ABOUT HER. He was surprised on his own reactions. AND ITS HER LIFE, SHE WILL DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS. He argued further but his heart was not at rest till that guy left and she was standing there alone. After a moment, keep aside the thoughts and feelings, he just get to experience in a while, he went to her. "Samar" she plainly said with a sad emotion. "My fiance" she later almost like whisper word explained all his questions. "We should get going" She quickly took steps towards the car and get inside. Arjun followed her and again silence took place as he drive to his house but his mind was constantly answering the questions, he had before. "THAT DRUNK, WOMANIZER DOESN'T DESERVE AROHI" His mind made that decision and he will look upto it. She was his employee and just like he help any of his other employee, he will help her too. And above that, she is also now friend with his friends and he will never let them down. He sooth his heart with the fake reasons, whatever he could make it at the time but somehow in the back of the mind, he knew, that whatever he will do is just not for his friends...

PM's in the morning tomorrow

NEXT: Arohi's ananya's interaction and a surprise on its way for Arohi.

Edited by cool_SK - 02 June 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_VirMan-anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311dazedworld-Misek-arunsunita_gm.Harshita.Jerryberrymysticlover_Chits_.vrshn.AAKMH2cherry227mIsHeZ.x..Ice-Cube..zoya_naziyaaparna4karanikaArjuhi_kk--Anjali--sreeja_roxflowers4uArjuhisis

piamist

piamist

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Loved the description you gave of arjuns mind fighting to read and not to read the diary...Star

and also his reasoning about helping arohi...Wink

Expected arohi's interactions with ananya but will wait for it in next update

now i don't want you to become famous for your lazyness LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So please update as soon as possible...wanted to read more of it...MORE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2Arjuhisis..oneOone..

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

res...

having so much headache ana

will read later

thanks for updt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..Arjuhisis

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
errr!! Samar, that donkey of a man!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11AAKMH2Arjuhisis..oneOone..

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Aaaha a surprise update from Ana - lemme read

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11..oneOone..

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Luved it Ana - the way in which Arjun tries to reason out his feelings for arohi is well written Ana - pls cont soon (I know Iam a sadist) Big smile

..oneOone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top