Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 123

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Part 4

Arohi was unable to understand her Boss. He was behaving just not himself now-a-days. It wasn't like he was looking Gaw-Gaw at her or drooling or stealing glances at her or made an attempt to get her. It would all be just too embarrassing to even think for her. But from the last three days, he didn't talk to her harshly or put work-load on her. Like if it would have been anyone else, they would have been quiet happy, thanking God for this miracle that her boss, who was just too arrogant and serious typo was suddenly so caring and sweet. Though she didn't doubt him a single bit for being not caring for his employees, but that sweet factor surly left her suspicious. "God!! did he just realized that you have also added a lil sugar while creating him with all that spice that always mad him being so self-righteous and angry or was he not wanna realize that side of him before?" Arohi look up onto the ceiling and sighing again turn back her gaze onto the LCD screen. As her Boss wasn't giving her much of the work, she decided to complete that files that were quite old, but still need to be updated. She just hit the Enter button after finishing and saving the 3rd file when the phone rings. "Yes Sir" she said holding up the cordless. "Ms. Arohi, can you please come in with the Mehra & Mehra file. He is an old client. You may found his file in the rack" Another thing. Now her boss was helping her to be updated with the office. "Ok Sir" She said and cut the call. But to her luck, Mehra & Mehra file was placed right next to her as she just finished updating it.

"Ms.Arohi, Please today you need to finish up updating this file as we are going to work with them once again. Mr. Mehra is on a tour to England right now and after that he would be going on a vacation with his family so willn't be able to give an appointment till a month. That's why we are going to catch him in England because we can't wait to get on with this project. Also inform Shaina, Nitin, Akshay to pack there bags as we would be leave tonight" She wasn't sure if WE include her too. So to be clear she said. "Sir, the reservations?" Arjun look up at her, impressed by her quick-mind act. "That's done already and your ticket will be there at the counter. You, Shaina, Nitin and Akshay have a half day off, Go pack your stuff and meet me at the airport sharp at 11om with your passports" As Arjun explained, Arohi said a quick OK and left. "OMG, England" She said in excitement packing her bag. She called up Shaina Nitin and Akshay to inform them. "Arohi, why don't we leave after lunch. I will drop you off to your home" Shaina said and Arohi agreed.

Around 1:35, as she entered the cafeteria, She got stunned as many of the people suddenly shout in the excitement just as she took one step inside. She was baffled. "Oh, We won" "I told you, Its gonna be more than 5 days" "Its treat time" She heard many of them saying similar lines while approaching the table. "Oh man! Why boss did this to us?" "Its our bad-luck" She heard Akshay and Vineet, the two Purchase Officers, whining at a corner while others gather around them asking for a treat with a victory smile. "What's going on?" She took the seat after placing her bag onto the table, looking at all excited Shaina, Aryan, Aditi and Nitin. Shaina put her hand on the table "They all are happy because of you" She said pointing her. Arohi just give a confused look. Aditi and all chuckled "Remember I told you, You are 36th secretary of Arjun??" As she nod, Aditi continued. "So just for fun, everyone out here now bet on how many days, the new secretary would put up with Arjun's anger...and Vineet and Akshay just lost" Aryan, Shaina and Nitin giggled and later Aditi and Arohi too joined them as they saw Akshay and Vineet's helpless faces while counting the money and coins on the tables, they just take out from there wallets. "Who told them to bet for 5 days..." Nitin said still giggling as he turn to the table. "God, that's hilarious" Aryan commented. All control there laughs when Arohi asked. "Have you guys too place the bets?" As each one nodded, she got curious. "So for how many days you think I will be here?" All look at each other with open mouths and then shake their heads while ooking at her. "Nope, we can't tell you that" Shaina said backing up. "Yeah, its against the rules" Aryan added. "Come on guys" Arohi whine making a puppy face. "You can tell your friend, can't you?" Everyone simple just shake there heads and boys get up. "Sandwich and Coffee for you?" Aryan asked shaina and she nod. "My usual..."Aditi shouted as Nitin went away.

Arjun met his colleagues, he would rather call them colleagues than employees, on the airport. Aryan, Aditi and Arohi's Mother were there to see them off. "Arohi, you better take care of yourself. I? don't wanna hear that you forgot your meals like you usually do and..." "Mom, i got it..." She said ?being embarrassed as all others were looking at this emotional mother-daughter scene with sly smiles. "What can i do...its first time you are going away and i know you will not take care of yourself" Shyama said caressing her face. Arohi too got emotional on hearing that and hold her hand. "I never had to took care of myself before because you were always there to do that..." tears were swimming in her eyes as she hugged her mother. Shaina approached them and took hold of Arohi's shoulders. "Aunty, you just don't need t worry...i will make sure she don't skip her meals at all" Shaina said looking at Arohi with narrow eyes but later her lips broke into a smile. Aryan and Aditi say bye to there beloved one's ruing to Arjun as why is he taking there spouse just to annoy them. But they too understand why he choose them. After the hugs and wishes, Arjun and gang went inside to the counter from where they collect there tickets and board the flight.

It was all something new, something out of body experience for Arohi, but casual for others. A car was there to receive them. The driver took there luggage and they took there seats in the Limousine. She was just looking out the window, engraving the beauty of this city, London in her mind while Arjun was discussing the plans with Nitin and Shaina. Akshay was giving his intake on the material to be purchased for this project. After reaching the hotel, they took the keys to the Penthouse booked for them by Mr.Mehra. It was a three bedroom, beautifully furnished placed having antique art pieces stick to the wall. Nitin and Akshay had to share the room as well as Arohi and Shaina. Arjun likes to stay alone as as per being the boss, he was allotted a single room. "Ah...its superb place" Arohi said taking off her coat as she hanged it neatly, to reveal the white fitted shirt underneath along with the office trousers. It was totally a professional tour and she wasn't either looking up to make it a fun trip. "Yeah...But what a waste when we will be just staying here for three days and will do nothing but work" Shaina said as she took off her shoes as well as stockings and lay back on one of the two single beds with a bump. "Don't worry Shaina" Arohi went to the other bed and sit down. "You can come later to enjoy with Aryan..." Arohi said with a wink while taking off her shoes and stocking too, placing it neatly, beside her bed. Shaina blushed at her comment and turn on her hand. "I just hope it will be soon...Aryan was planning to come my home but due to this trip, its been extended further now" Shaina said making a face. "And then why i am not being informed?" The voice made them both jump up and saw a frowning Arjun standing on the threshold with his arms crossed. "Umm...Wo...Actually...Arjun" Shaina was stammering, moving her hands from her hairs. "Shy, i thouht before we are colleagues, we are friends aren't we?" He sounded disappoint. Shaina shook her body and went towards him. "Arjun, we are friends before anything. And it was nothing serious" Arjun looked at him, narrowing his eyes as if saying. ISN'T IT??? Shaina got taht look and said. "Alright, its something huge OK..." "But it was just, Aryan asked me two days before that he is planning to ask his father to come at my place with the proposal and nothing is finalized yet...I would have told you all if something have been confirmed" Shaina explained with a failure look. Arjun thought of it for a moment and then hold her shoulders. "Ok, i forgive you...But i am so happy for you both" He said, smiling. "Really?" Shaina asked, confirming. "Oh...come on...I am not that bad that i willn't get happy with my friend's Happiness" He moved forward and hugged her. "I love you Shy, you are one of my best friends" Arjun said. "I love you too Arjun and will never wanna loose a great friend like you" They broke the hug as Arjun said. "Oh thats what i am" With a teasing smile and both break into a laugh. That's when Arohi noticed his breath-taking smile. He had a beautiful, enchanted dimpled smile. God, Girls would die to get this man. She thought unaware of the fact that she was staring at them and they were looking back. Shaina and Arjun noticed her gaze. Arjun came infront of her. "Where are you lost??. Ms.Arohi" He asked snapping his fingers infront of her, getting her back to reality. "Sorry Sir, was just admiring your friendship" She said looking down. "Arjun, Please stop bossing around at this time?" Shaina whine a little. "That's true. We are not in office right now" Nitin said from the behind. "Can atleast here we have our friend back?" He said pleading and Shaina too joined them. Arjun look at them for a moment. No matter how hard or arrogant he looks, he had the heart of gold which surly get melted at those cute faces of his friends. "Ok, But till then we are free. As soon as we get on to work, I want everything to be truly and just only professional" He said giving the last warning as a boss for the night. Shy and Nitin smiled brightly. "Oh, by the way, what are you doing here?? Aditi left you too early for a call" Arjun said winking at Shaina as to invite her to tease Nitin now. "Ya...How that miracle happened?" Shaina said in the same teasing tone while elbowing him. "Stop it guys" Nitin was actually blushing. "I had to take a nap and before going to bed, i came to check on for which you actually came here Mr.Not-So-Boss-Right-Now" Nitin said making Arjun remember as why he came to this room. "OH yeah, i just came? to check if you both need anything and also had to collect the file which is with you Ms.Arohi right now" Arjun turned back ?to her. She quickly get to her office bag and bring out the file. "Thank you..." He said sweetly and turn towards the door with Niin. "You both have some sleep and then Shy, We need to work on the presentation that we have to show to Mr.Mehra day after tomorrow" Shaina nodded as they left closing the door behind them.

It was around 8, when they woke up. Arohi get out into the dark sitting area wearing a casual white fitted t-shirt saying IF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE A PHYSIOLOGIST :P in different colors with pink trousers, to get a glass of water from the small refrigerator placed in the sitting. Her eyes were still heavy with the sleep but she got alert when she saw a figure sitting on the huge leather sofa, putting his legs crossed on the table in front, working on the laptop. But what left her almost breath-less was the attire of the person. He was sitting just in his black sleeveless vest with trousers. She rubbed her eyes as of thinking it to be a SEXY, HOT dream of hers but gladly, it was just so reality. His biceps moving as he constantly typed onto the laptop. Glasses, he rarely wore just for reading, was adding charm to his already perfect face. The manly hairs on his arms, making it look more appealing. He was just looking so perfect, so desirable. Arohi keep admiring her for a moment. Her licked her lips as they got dry. But just jerked herself out "What the hell i am thinking" She kicked herself. Slowly, without making a noise, she went towards the fridge as now, her already thirsty throat was almost dry after watching that burned up scene. Hearing the light click of the fridge, Arjun stand up, adjusting his vest. "Ms.Arohi...What are you doing here?" In reply, Arohi couldn't do anything else than showing her glass half-filled with water and quickly gulped that down. "Oh...Ms.Arohi, Can you please wake up Shaina..I am feeling too hungry right now so i was thinking that we all should go down to the hotel's restaurant to have our dinner" Arjun explained, bending down, closing the lid of the laptop. "Yes Sir" She was thankful, she got enough voice to say that and rushed towards her room in quick steps. She was sure, if she would stay there for some more time, she would have ended the water bottle.

They all were dinning in the restaurant. The food was placed infront of them and was smelling delicious. Arohi put a little piece of Chicken with Black beans and cheese in her plate along with some salad. While wine was served to them. "Arjun, it seems really nice...You also should introduce something in your restaurant" Nitin said munching. "Yeah...actually i am in discussion with the chefs of Geschmack to introduce some new variety of food and also we are planning to hire a Brazilian chef to give Bar-Be Q classes...They cook it awesomely" Arjun replied. Akshay was trying to get in a conversation with the boys while Shaina and Arohi were giving each other some company. Suddenly, Arjun hands froze as well as his eyes. Shaina and Nitin were the first one's to notice that as well as Arohi and turn around to look where he was looking at. There was standing a beautiful woman dressing in a halter-neck blue gown which was truly enhancing her features. "God dammit" He get up from his chair and throwing away the napkin angrily on the table, left the restaurant. Arohi and akshay were confused while Shaina and Nitin were looking shocked too. They both too stopped eating anymore. "Guys, I am full" Nitin said getting up and Shaina too followed. "Me too..." Arohi too dropped her fork and get up. "Even i am over with the food" Nitin went to pay the bill while Shaina asked akshay to come up after finishing his food. Arohi followed roboticly to Nitin and Shaina towards the elevator. Getting into the room, Shaina was too looking angry. "Was she any ex-girlfriend of Mr.Singhania?" She asked in a slow voice. "No, She was his ex-wife" Shaina replied

(OK guys, Hope its long enough...Yes Arjun's Ex-Wife was standing there. So what kind of wife she was and how she turned Ex-Wife from a Wife will be answered in next chapters)

Take Care
Ciao

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliarora311Arjuhi_VirManMsFuzzybear69phoo_12-anzaeram-piamistdreamyworldmysticloverpinky.paddaJerryberry.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xaparna4karanikaAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--cherry227Arjuhisis...vibha...brainychild92sreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Pg119 (Page 14)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
he has an ex wife very interesting cant wait for next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Res!!

..oneOone..

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
res

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
You gave me an heart attack there, Ana!! You neeed to update this quick!! i HVE to know this story!!

..oneOone..

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
cntne soon

..oneOone..

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
how did i miss this update ana

tooo good ana - all your stories are tooo goood - iam hoooked to it ana -

Ex-wife - so that kid is truly arjun's - ok - reallly need to know their story - pls continue soon

..oneOone..

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Wat a lovely story ? u r really a brilliant writer.. thnx 4 d pm.. read al d parts in a go.. jst lovd it.. plz do pm me d nxt update..

..oneOone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top