Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

AshNi SS: BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 89

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Hey guys..as my both FFs are coming to an end, here I m with a small story probably of 3-4 parts. I will not write longer fics nows and I will only continue this if it get enough COMMENTS n LIKES..

Breaking the Oath of Mr.Hawt!!

Promo:

He stretched his arms sitting on his office chair. He had a long day but still, rest wasn't for him. He was working from 12 continuous hours. Its 8pm, every single person of the staff left after biding him farewell. But he can't go. Not now at least. Before leaving, he needs to take an important decision. A decision, about which he wants to be assured of that he didn't make a mistake again. A decision, lives of a few people depends on and most importantly his own. A decision, unknown to him, was going to change his life for forever.

He sighed looking at the dozen files. His sub-ordinates had done there work. Out of 214 women, they had chosen 12 beautiful, intelligent and most importantly patient women for the post of his secretary. His secretary. Every month, Mathur Builders employees discuss the topic. Who is the new secretary of Mr. Ashutosh Mathur?? Is she hot or behen-g typo? Is she married or single? Does she like parties or read books??? And most importantly, the thing that takes place with the entrance of a new secretary is a BET. The employees will bet on HOW MANY DAYS THE NEW SECRETARY WILL STAY'''.it was a fun and exciting thing for them in the boring office environment. As far as they remember, the secretary who made the best record was able to stay full 29 days and on 30th day, just her resignation came.

Ashutosh was known for his high temper. No one can bear him really and the poor secretaries were always the main target. He likes to keep then at length and in there own-self. He hates it when someone tries to get friendlier with him or make a move towards him. And most of the secretaries had performed this sin. He was good looking, Sexy and Hot as every girl use to call him, having that sizzling angry man look on his face every time, 32 years old man. They do surly try to get his attention and obviously the next moment, they don't even realize what happening to them as Ashutosh will simply bust them with his hard-coconut words which will leave them in nothing other than an embarrassment.

Why girls are so difficult? He always thought. According to his associates and share-holders, a female secretary is better than a male for obvious reasons and above that if it's a combination of mind and beauty, nothing is going to be wrong ever. How he could tell them that mind and beauty can never get along well. This time he has decided to act upon the advice of one of his friend |Go for a woman who is already in a relationship, so the problem is solve'..she will stay in her limits and will be totally professional| and he agreed on Armaan advice.

Slowly he opened the files one by one |NO'.| was his quick reply seeing an old wrinkled mother-aged woman picture. Has his sub-ordinates gone crazy? The woman was half in grave. Opening his eyes widely, he went through the next 3 and seeing there status single, she quickly rejected them. THEY ARE FULL HAND-WORK. He thought. It was his 11th file and he was getting quite angry now. None of the woman matched the criteria he was looking for. Thinking that's enough he through the file on the floor. Getting on his feet, he stomped towards the door when something on the file lying on the floor caught his eye. Quickly grabbing it, he read it again just to assure himself |Nidhi Verma, 25, Engaged, Master In Commerce, 2 years of experience| that's all he needed. He looked up at the picture and quickly decided. |Yes, she is perfect'..the right choice| smiling, relieved, he carefully put the file back on the table. |I will ask Sunil to type an appointment letter on the name of Ms. Nidhi Verma the first thing in the morning| Mumbling to himself, he closed the door of his cabin as he left the office, not knowing that a new chapter of his life was about to open.
INDEX

Do like and comment, good or bad, doesn't matter.

luv ya

anaEmbarrassed

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 14 June 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraCandy_js-AnaRoy-monikaberwadancydreamerKtlkakshaya24bhalobasaPooliciousvikhyat123alu5123Pooja_0910BinatxKaranKritikaxMimohaArmu4evaLizzieBennettaarchsessyTANHA_HSSA777Tasha1994jayasree.raoAnGeL-BeAuTybusybee..strawberry143Blushsarikai5hyTIA.Tiaesha143Shee_xaanCherishhChitrathanAAKMH2niniborn2ruleAazeen02rajanigandha26SwastikAshNisyedzoyattrockssweetdesire

Mimoha Senior Member
Mimoha
Mimoha

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Ana. I am finding this very interesting. Reminds me of an ex-MD of my organisation. A dynamic but very quick tempered and  extremely difficult guy to work with. Odd working hours. He would work from 10am to 2pm  and then 6pm in the evening to 1am at night. He normally needed 2 Secys. At any point of time, one post will be empty and someone from another department will be on deputation. All the Secys at the HO used to dread getting a call from MD secretariat. Look forward to more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan..oneOone..

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Very interesting beginning ana..plz do continue..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSwastikAshNi..oneOone..

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
wow!!! Ana...this is sounding like a real M&B story... The hero, hot, bad-tempered 32 and the heroine 25, beautiful, fragile but still spirited...and they cannot fight their attraction towards each other although she cannot stand him and he would be really mean to her and in the end she discovers that he'd fallen for her long ago...and his outward meanness was only a defensive shield to protect his fragile heart from breaking!!!

Am I right or am I right???? He he he!!! Pls continue dear..cannot wait to read about the undercurrents..and the ST!!!!

Shee_xaan..oneOone..

DikshaBaluja Groupbie
DikshaBaluja
DikshaBaluja

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hiii ana...have been a silent reader of your FF's...really awesome, hawt and amazing...This one's also really nice...do continue it...FF's are much needed in these times...nd thnkss 2 u...what we cant see on Tv..we can imagine it here..love ya... SmileClapHeartHeartClapBig smileThumbs Up

Shee_xaan..oneOone..

-shri- Newbie
-shri-
-shri-

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
PLZ CONTINUE NICE STORY.

Shee_xaan..oneOone..

Ktlk Groupbie
Ktlk
Ktlk

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
NICE. KEEP IT UP.

..oneOone..SwastikAshNi

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimoha

Hey Ana. I am finding this very interesting. Reminds me of an ex-MD of my organisation. A dynamic but very quick tempered and  extremely difficult guy to work with. Odd working hours. He would work from 10am to 2pm  and then 6pm in the evening to 1am at night. He normally needed 2 Secys. At any point of time, one post will be empty and someone from another department will be on deputation. All the Secys at the HO used to dread getting a call from MD secretariat. Look forward to more.

hey dear
well ya ashu is not as bad as he was...here ashu has his reasons of his behavior
soon you will get it Wink hope you guys will like further

luv ya
anaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

strawberry143niniborn2ruleShee_xaanSwastikAshNi

Go to top