What I LOVED: 6th March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
It was a good good episode !!! LOVED IT :)

Waah! Akash Bitwa, Shabash! That was really good. You did have some of Nani's genes
in you after all - you just needed some provocation to kick them to life!

Okay! Had to start from Akash today - the Metamorphosis of the Day!

I sat up straight and applauded his brave front. Maybe its him seeing ASR stand up for Khushi or ... maybe it's the bournevita!

But then again, it may be the CVs :)

Mrs. & Mr. Raizada
------------------------

1. LOVED how Khushi felt she could trap ASR into a room and make him answer - while he was holding some nice sharp Clippers !!

The silly loveliness of the girl - how can ASR resist her...?

Loved Khushi when she crossed her arms to protect herself - without looking too scared! LOL

Anyhow... let's move on!

2. Things are limping back to normal - or as normal as can be in such a scenario.

ASR is to Gardening as Khushi is to Jalebi.
ASR is to anger as Khushi is to Pom-poms.
ASR is to 'What the' as Khushi is to 'Haye DM'.

3. LOVED that Khushi almost told him what she thought about what he thought - wow!

Only wives can know that about husbands!!

He caught it! But she didn't say!

Yes, Khushi - make him say it LOL It'll be more fun for us ...

4. LOVED how the CVs have portrayed Khushi's desperation to know the truth behind ASR's behavior. She is trying everything her mind is thinking and her heart is allowing.

She is being careful not to make a fuss (greater than one already created) so that  Anjali and Payal can move towards normalcy. She is being very brave and not giving up even though she has to face ASR each time. I remember that she used to run away from having to face him - but now, look at the lioness.

5. ASR is SO confident that he has all things in order. He is certain that Khushi cannot leave the house. Though I doubt that ASR would do anything to harm Payash marriage  (but then he is ASR - he says he can do anything), yet he knows that Payal is the key to manipulate Khushi.

But ASR, do you really think that you can continue to use this key for 6 months?

6. The moment ASR reminds Khushi of Mami Jaan's affection for Payal, Mami Jaan proves it. LOVED how ASR turns to Khushi pressing home the point - lagta hai mujhe kucch karne ki zaroorat nahi padegi. Mami ji to aaj hi tumhari behen to ghar se nikalne ka soch rahin hain. Jao dekho.

And Khushi has to scoot off!!

Btw, this was a perfect 'What the' moment for Khushi.

7. Khushi went to the last of the Kheer episode fearing another failure to please Mami Jaan - but came back victorious and strengthened because Akash supported Payal.

8. LOVED how the wife went and slammed shut the laptop of the Pati dev! She almost minced his fingers - not to mention his ego!

9. Loved how Khushi went - ek do baar aur 'What the' bol dijiye ... ROFL...

LOVED his response though - Stop the nonsense! ROFL

10. Khushi tells him to tell his family - oh but Khushi - if he could tell his family, he would not have done what he did with you!

11. Felt deeply for ASR when Khushi challenged him to tell her the how she hurt him - the man had to turn away unless he would betray emotion. Though Khushi is trying to find out the truth - she is unknowingly hitting him repeatedly where he is already hurting. He stood there swallowing his pain.

She is not wrong - neither is he ... it's just unfortunate! Well, there is hope!

12. And then Khushi went on to explain to ASR that his threat was an empty one, why she thought it was empty, how Akash jijaji loved Jiji, how he stood up for her, and how Khushi was not going to be scared.. - *phew* that was one long dialog!

All this while ASR looks at her with one confident smile - probably thinking - 'Do they ever shut up on your planet?'

12. LOVED how ASR thought it funny that Khushi declared that she was in fact threatening him. Thank goodness, someone threatens him! And to garnish it, she added - twice - that she would not be scared of him.

13. LOVED the threat too - She actually said she was breaking off the marriage and leaving home! She sure has guts.. and ASR is being a nutter again!!

14. LOVED that though she announced her intentions loud and clear, nothing moved ASR to even get his hands out of his pockets. This really makes me curious --

ASR, are you sure you're not counting your chickens before they hatch?

The last time you challenged her with something like this - she took it head on! What makes you think that if you throw something like 'Tum main itni himmat nahi hai!' at her, she will not show you just how much himmat she has?

I mean - just a few hours back you were showing off to your family and 'Jijaji' that Khushi was your 'Patni' and you knew 'all' about her..? Btw, that dialog made me laugh even yesterday - oh really, ASR, do you know all about her? If this is what you know then you may have to enroll yourself in the CVs School of KKG Sciences.

ASR, you still had that smile stuck on your face that if we hadn't known the scenario we'd have felt that you were falling for her innocent ways! You seem to be thinking - 'Aww.. she feels she can threaten me into speaking! what a silly child!'

You just irked her ... ASR, Lesson #1: After girlfriend changes to Wife - she means business in 'everything' she says.

Write this on your laptop and memorize it day and night!

oh.. though, by the time you get through the mess she is going to create today, you will have learned the lesson :> All the best, buddy! Our heart goes out to you.

15. ASR woke up in the morning - as though he just remembered he had to wake up.

And there will be endless discussions on his new shirt... *looks heavenwards* sigh! fandom!!

16. Absolutely LOVED Khushi's excuse for going home early in the morning. ROFL...

Unhone kaha tum ghar chali jao... ROFL.. Khushi that was a brainwave. Jalebi is good for you.

And she's prepared the cauldron for the Raizadas women to boil ASR at daybreak - Aap unhe mat bulaiye. Jab hum chalien jayenge tab aap unse poochna!

ROFL!! wot's funny - though understandable - was that Anjali didn't find that absurd... but then it's Anjali!

17. Awww... Khushi LOVES ASR ... she can't have Shyam berate her husband. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!

It was SO cool to see her ball up her fist - it was all she could do not not award the creep another slap... or a punch! Her marriage means a lot to her!

Way to go, Khushi!! No one dare speak ill of your husband before you. What happens between you and him is your matter alone.

This couple is SO meant to be - He stands up for her and she stands up for him - irrespective of their personal differences!! :> tee hee!

But why did you get out of the car? You should have kicked him out and taken the car yourself - that is, if you can drive!

But - kicking Shyam out of the car is a pretty picture in any case!!

18. ASR - you are SO cooked!
Your wife has landed you in hot soup. She made up her story and now you make yours.

btw, ASR - have you any idea what a hurricane you married and brought home? You are in for this all the rest of your living days!

All you can say is - Khushi Kumari Gupta... haan, bitwa aapki Patni!

There now you have done it - the die is cast, the arrow shot, the .. wotever..
and ASR, you know the best part - you don't even know all of it as of today's episode...

Read pt 18... go on, ASR... darte to tum waise bhi nahi ho!

19. Not only has she gone - she has gone with ... who? SHYAM...

Lesson #2: follows from Lesson #1 - take your wife seriously when she threatens you!

Others:
---------

1. Mami Jaan - erm... your dialog writers have transfered to Akash bitwa!

well... you did go overboard today with - NK camera lao and all..

but LOVED the bit about - Why did Arnav sent Khushi to Maternity Home LOL...

2. NK - make youself useful!! You can do better than a loudspeakerwa

3. Nani Ji - when an indian married girl goes 'unhone' - she usually refers to her husband!! You of all people should know this...

4. Anjali -??? what do we say... you really didn't find it strange and requiring what Nani ji suggested - to call Arnav and ask him.

But no, you had to accept Khushi's suggestion of asking Chhote when he came!

and then, you had to send Khushi off with your husband - you really are his dream come true, aren't you!

5. Even Shyam is limping back to his tactics... this guy always makes me look to the CVs and go - Hey there! Thank you! :> After all, he always ends up bringing the dream-team together.

You knew that she won't be able to refuse your offer for a lift in front of Arnav's family... oh the creepy meanness of him!!

6. Shyam... even if she tells you what Arnav is doing - what will you do? Stare at him?

Precap:
-------

Khushi is confident that ASR would come to GH looking for her and give all answers... erm.. Khushi it may be a tad more complex than that!

New Tagline:
---------------

Will Arnav be able to bring Khushi home?

Why does it smell like Khushi will not be found by him in GH...?
Edited by ShaliniDp - 12 years ago
Loved your post .

Loved all your  take heed  warnings to ASR.
He certainly doesn't know his wifey very well ,does he ?

I wish I had half the guts she shows ...and against all odds.
awesome post... and good lessons... he really needs them.
Just loved the way RAizada Females rounded up on Arnav today.. it was funny and serious at the same time..
Good lessons for Arnav.. I think 6 months with her, he would learn all these and moreEdited by sukri - 12 years ago
always love & enjoy  ur posts .
love ur analysis always .
I loved the post...And totally agree with the things listed there, Mami DID go overboard with the camera thing, but still, she was a bit funny today with the "intimidating" carrot twirling XDDD I guess Arnav is used to it XD But yeah,. somehow, i feel Arnav will be smart and try and take her away from Gupta house THEN confront her..? Only time can tell D: We need technology to advance in that area. :/ Why don't the geniuses
 in Chemistry design a time machine?  
hey.. thats a very good post.. u gave a very detailed analysis of the elipsode.. liked reading it..
Your analysis always amaze me :)
right on with a hint of spice and humor.

Also loved the "Lessons" for Arnav
and a Padma shree for Khushi

"Locks herself in a room with a Lion with sharp clippers."

This girl definitely has guts and means Business. perfect match to our dark horse :)
Originally posted by ShaliniDp

Loved Khushi when she crossed her arms to protect herself - without looking too scared! LOL

I find that quality in Khushi so endearing and inspiring.
She feels fear (especially fearing ASR) but does what she needs to do and say despite the fear.

Loved ur post!!! U hd me ROFLing...specially..."what are you going to do stare at him?" !!!!!! Hilarious!!! If looks could kill...shyam's eyes would tickle ASR to no end!!!