Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Self respect: Kripa's auzaar

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

All I can say about Tuesday's episode is that Kripa totally shone! Angad was absolutely blown away by her reaction to sumthing as trivial (to him) as a jovial, harmless pat on the --… that's because, all this time he had been surrounded by girls who either had no self respect or bartered whatever little measure of it they had, just for the sake of being seen on the arm of a famous pop star…

Angad has never, until now of course, come across a woman who has self respect and a strong set of ideals. Kripa's reaction totally confused him… that's for sure… coz all the girls swarming around him would have given their right arms (and my guess is, much much more) just to share a bit of the limelight… for just a few split seconds of fame…

But Kripa is different and what was most amazing was the way she caught him totally off guard with that searing slap… the slap must have hurt all the more for the simple reason that several ppl, his subordinates even, witnessed it… and for a man… more than the physical pain of the slap or the memory of it… the wound to his ego lives on… men can face anything but insult… that too in front of the whole world…

So unknowingly Angad has been thinking of no one but Kripa… even at the party, he was watching her all the time, albeit out of hatred… but my question is… why did he save her from those two drunk thugs? Did he feel protective about Kripa… he cannot already be falling in love with her can he? Or was he feeling possessive…? Was it meant to strengthen his public image… it cannot be the latter case… because his reaction was instantaneous and highly impulsive… whatever the reason... he will have his revenge... and to him that revenge is sweetened further by the fact that the same self respect that prompted kripa to slap him over sumthing seemingly silly will now be forced to surrender to him... completely... a small violation of her ideals... and her reaction... the slap... has given him the opportunity to violate her ideals even further... and this time... she cannot protest because she has signed the contract... Angad knew that she would not take an insult to her, tolerance, strength, dignity and resilience, lying down (remember, he said that she did not have the guts to return to the show's rehearsals)... so he used something as simple as a challenge to get her to sign the contract... devious yet simple...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

i think he saved her 4rm those thugs coz hes suppose 2 have a caring image underneath da arrogant image....................i dont rechkon he has fallen in luv wid her yet!!!!!!!!!!

hope hes nt tooooooo harsh on her while trying 2 get his revenge 😳

kariya!

kool_dollie thumbnail

ya i don't think he has fallen for her yet but soon!!!!!!!!!! he will

i think his is the one who stop taking revenge on her.

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sugar Bun well said.👏 I think he has not yet fallen in love with her .But saving her from the drunkard was just a natural thing .Simply courtesy, yaar, saving a girl from a gonda!!!!

mink

chillyflakes thumbnail

👏 Very well put Sugar!

As far as Angad is concerned, I feel that he is madly attracted to Kripa, but definitely not in love with her......he has no reasons to be! But the attraction factor is very high for him, the fact that she snubs him all the time and reacts negatively to him, provokes & intrigues him to no extent! Also, he saved Kripa from the drunks, not because he is in love with her, or for that matter because he is attracted towards her, but for the fact that Kripa is a part of his group now, his dance partner and he kinda holds himself responsible for her in this aspect. But the most important reason, why I felt that Angad saved her was because, he is a genuinly nice guy, and did what any decent guy (like Prithvi or Mannan for example) would have done. I feel that, if it was Mishti or Harshini in Kripa's place, Angad would have still reacted in the same manner and protected them.

Angad is intrigued and challenged by Kripa but NOT in love with her at all, at this moment. Kripa on the other hand is still deeply & heart-breakingly in love with Angad, but thinks that she is not!

Chilly

sugar plum thumbnail
i just LOVE the way this is proceeding... so much masala, action, emotion...  portrayed perfectly... for once... ekta gets her formula right... pls ekta... dont screw this one up...! and we'll love you forever!😆
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

i just LOVE the way this is proceeding... so much masala, action, emotion...  portrayed perfectly... for once... ekta gets her formula right... pls ekta... dont screw this one up...! and we'll love you forever!😆

agree 100% 😆

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
and yeah suga, u narrated ur topic so well! 👏 i must say u r a talented writer......😊
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I think any normal guy would save a girl in that situation (drunkards trying to come on to her)

but he was the hero in the end😃..........................this slap is so similiar to the Td story

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Angad doesn't seem 2 b fallin in love wid her ...its way 2 soon! but it seems that he's attracted n intrigued by her ...cos til now he has had any girl he wants ...no problem ...n more 2 the fact that they hav always done everything 2 please him ...yet here is a girl (Kripa) who doesn't giv a damn, which he's convinced is all an act 2 get him in the 'play hard 2 get act' ...bechaara Angad! ...he's in 4 a shock! ..so thats the onli reason he's payin any attention 2 her ...she's a challenge which he wants 2 break/solve nothin more ..well @ this stage any way! 😉