Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Today is a very special day of this year as today is 7th of March. On this day a Girl was born in this Beautiful world with a innocent and GOLDEN Heart
A girl who is Sweet, Beautiful, Intelligent, Adorable, Innocent and
most importantly """CUTE"""n who is also
my n only MINE ""SweethearT""

Sweetheart...Abhi plz cute parhke muh mat banana yaarROFL...u know
i love CUTE ppl n u r CUTE bass!!!!!Approve waise even u ppl shud say a Girl who doesn't like to be called CUTE isn't this thing indeed CUTE...Day DreamingROFL
sometimes i think to call her Cutie-pie bt woh mera title hainCool
so nhi bula saktiEmbarrassedROFL

OK!!! so now ap sabko pata chal hi gaya hoga ke meri Sweetheart kaun hain??? so no Prize for guessing as sabko pata hain yaar.. Yes!!! wahi ladki jiski wajah se yeha i-f mein ap sabko mujh jaisi ek *azib si* Writer mili as mera woh pehla wala sorry-note kind OS.
Yaad nhi hain toh plz yaad mat karo as "TWO LOVERS" said "We will start a brand new story my love"Wink ab yeh pakka yaad hoga i know.Embarrassed
SO...

May ALLAH bless u wid a longgg n happy life.
May u live a blissful life.
May u get all d happiness n success that u ever desire for.
May u get all the love of ur near n dear ones that u r "WorthY" for.
May u do GREAT JOB in ur Board Exams n all the exams of ur LIFE.
May ALL your wishes do come "TRUE" that too very very soon...inshALLAH...AMEEN...SUMMA AMEEN.Hug

n han woh jo aj kal tum sapne dekhti hoon na i hope inshALLAH woh sab bhi sach ho hi jayeWink...AMEEN..SUMMA AMEENLOLEmbarrassedLOL

I met u on FB a place from which i used to keep a safe distance.ROFL
but as i said before in my OS that we met because of Arjun.
But we became FRNDS because of our "ARTI"
so credit goes to Both my DI n ur JIJUWink
EQUALLY!!!Embarrassed

We started talking on 27thJUNE..as u know me n my "YAADDASH"D'oh
Firstly we started talking regarding "ARTI" n den we started talking
regularly about them about US n then we started talking "DAILY"Embarrassed Actually not we its ME who only talks as u said its my department.Cool
Now we both know it has become our need n habit tooWink I actually look forward to talk to u at ni8 on FB as ap toh hain meri Nupur-Gunjan ki mixed combo.LOL
Sweet,Chirpy,Innocent,Cute n PARAKU...By God!!!Cool
Apke paas din mein baat karne ko time kaha
toh mujh bechari ko apke darshan bass raat ko hi hotey hain.Ouch

THANK U
For coming in my life n being there with me always n keep supporting me n listening to all my non-stop bak baks..
Being there with me when i felt low n being patient n listeing All...
For encouraging me in everything n saying me GOOD when i know i sucked!!!!ROFLEmbarrassedROFL
Thank u for being my ACTUAL LITTLE SISTER...SOUL SISTER!!!
HugHeartHug

~~**THANK U FOR EVERYTHING**~~

I LOVE U LODS SWEETHEART

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Edited by 18anila1 - 06 March 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

358674valliyahparul_bansaldrmahagopi06love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92shafy_MN--Ruchi----WHATEVER--...EhSaas...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Happy Birthday Parul**" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Edited by 18anila1 - 06 March 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

358674valliyahparul_bansalgopi06love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92--WHATEVER----Ruchi--...EhSaas...

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

yeh raha apka Vanilla Cheese cake without eggs...as ur r VEGETARIAN!!!Wink

yeh hamare liye if u dont like this flavour...Embarrassed

yeh tumhara fav Pomegranate abhi agar pasand na aye toh mujhe nhi pata...Embarrassed
n yeh hain apke sare Paneer ke Dishes as u love Chesse n wahi... tum Non-Veg nhi khati na issiliye...Wink

yeh hain Coca-Cola ab itna khane ke baad kuch Drink bhi toh chahiye na...Wink

Pouring Cola into a Glass with Ice Cubes from a Can

n yeh hain Pomegranate Juice agar kuch healthy n Tasty pina hain Tumko toh!!!!Tongue

Pomegranate cocktail with mint, gin and crushed ice

Aur yeh raha Ice-Cream ab khana khatam bina Desert ke ho sakta hain bhala...Embarrassed n i know apko Vanilla n Blind-Love jyada pasand hain bt kya karu Blind love nhi mila toh Vanilla ke sath kuch aur Flavours bhi le ayi apke liye...Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by 18anila1 - 06 March 2012 at 1:56pm

358674valliyahparul_bansalgopi06SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92love.mayurartishafy_MN--WHATEVER--...EhSaas...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Teddy Bear Gift Box

Chocolate Gift Box

Teddy with Ten Roses and Chocolates

M40 assorted big gift box chocolate 1

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

358674aysha1989parul_bansaldrmahagopi06SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-Anila-love.mayurartishafy_MN--WHATEVER--...EhSaas...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

CAKE

FLOWERS

DRINKS

FOOOD

Edited by drfizaahmed - 06 March 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

358674aysha1989parul_bansaldrmahagopi06SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92love.mayurarti-Anila-shafy_MNMaria.--WHATEVER--...EhSaas...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

A very happy Birthday Parul..MAy U have along , happy and bliss life...

here r ur gifts from my side

It was an ordinary day nothing special at all, it was usual night with usual stars in the sky, yet the moment was made special, special with the closeness, special because of the presence of each other they were feeling...

After so many hectic, complained and pretty tough routine days, he finally promised to spend this night the way his wife wants, and to his surprise it wasn't any candle light dinner, or a long drive, his sweetheart ask a pretty simple thing, that actually feels a favour from her to him...

She pretty well knew that he had spent very tiring week, but she missed him too, so thought why not to have some peace that ,too together..

It was weekend and when he arrived home he found his wife, looking at the sky aimlessly, she was somehow sure that even today his hubby will be late as per his busy schedule, But to her surprise the peck on her cheek broke her thought..

Nupur: kya battmeezi hai yeah!!! Yeah kiya ker rahe ho tum??

Mayank: kya kya matlab bhai!!! ismein battmeezi kiya hai?? apni biwi ko hi toh pyar kiya hain...

Nupur: oh hello mein koi tumhari biwi nhi hoon samjhy... mera pati tu sirf subha hi dikhta hain...

He smiled at her complain, it was true, from past many days when he entered his house it had been so late that either she found sleeping in living room or on sofa... and he has to take her to room and comfort her, he himself has felt miserable on this..The only talks they get were on breakfast table...

Mayank: uff ..asa hai apka pati..itni khubsurat biwi ko chor ker kaha jata hai raat raat bahar.?? maloom karo...

Nupur:  hello Mr... woh one woman man hai samjhy!!.tumhari tarah nhi dosri ki biwi ko pyar kertay ho chii...

Mayank: dekhain madam ap pls character mein wapas ajay... mera mood  nhi aj apni biwi se door rehny ka samji ap...

He said it with a smile leaning on her...

Nupur: acha tu jao apni biwi ke pass... She said turning her face away getting out of his grip,hiding her grin...

Mayank: nupur!!! This isn't fair... sorry na baba...

Nupur: woh tum roz subha sham kehtay hoo...

Mayank: and u know I actually feel so too...

Nupur: toh!!!

Mayank: accha toh manana paray ga...Candles jalani paray gi...he said with a meaningful smile and she despite of the anger blushed and smiled remembering the night which turn romantic after this statement of his..(Like before "PBM"seg!!! ;) )

Chalo smile dekh raha hai kahin mjhy...

Nupur: nhi... asay nhi manugi...

Mayank: phir??

Nupur: jo main kahungi kerna paray ga...

Mayank: ur wish my command.. bolo...

Nupur: thik hai pehly fresh hojao dinner kerlain phir...

Lying on their back, her head on his hand, in the garden on garden chair, the demand was spending night counting stars together..

It was beautiful way, relaxing and yes a bit romantic too...

He sighed feeling the peace surrounding him...

Nupur: it beautiful naah..

She said looking to sky, and he who was playing with her fingers.. Kissed her palm in agreement

Mayank: hmm... peaceful too..not bad Mrs.sharma

Nupur: ha..i am always the best... tumharay office waly pagal hogy hain kiya

Mayank: nhi baba... bus woh project end hoa hai tu usmein sab kuch busy busy tha...

Nupur: lo...jab chal raha tha tab busy ..khatam ho tu busy..ghar koi family nhi hai tumahray boss ki??

Mayank: he chukled..and kissed her cheek... han magar asi wife nhi hai na... jo ek haftay tak pati k door rehny ke baad bhi demand keray tu woh jo actually mein mjhy relax ker raha hoon...

He raised her head making her look at him, caressing her cheek with his thumb ..he leaned to kissed her softly...

Mayank: I love you Nupur... he looked at her lovingly with all the passion admiration and thanks to her..she smiled returning the confession to him

Nupur: I love you too...

Wao.. she looked back at the sky... woh start kitna bright hai na.. disco ki light ki tarah dhinchak ker raha hai!!

He burst out into laughter she and her imaginary examples..

Mayank: by God nupur... tum aur tumhari baatein..

Nupur: kya ??? She glared at him..

Mayank: cute hoti hai tumahri tarah...

Nupur: better...

Pulling her close snuggling her, he kissed her shoulder..

Nupur: mayankkk..

Mayank: what!! u really think in such a romantic night am gonna put my hands off u..

Nupur: the idea was about to spend a night together...

Mayank: that is exactly I am planning to do sweetheart ;)

Nupur: ji nhi.. taray gino..

Mayank: really... kyun.. why should I be looking at that dark sky, when I have a beautiful princess lying in my arms..

He said dipping his head, kissing her neck, a slight moan escaped from her lips as she felt his lips nibbled her skin. He lifted his head and leaned on her face looking straight into her eyes conveying his emotions his love to her, he caressed her cheek with his knuckle and placed soft kiss on her cheek, "I Love you Nupur" his husky yet loved filled voice had fluttered her heart and she smiled placing her hands around his neck, "i love you too" she whispered pulling him towards her and he pressed his lips on her, savoring  the feeling of there love, taking in there fragrance, feeling togetherness, they spent the night in each other arms under the moonlight.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyamnfanaysha1989parul_bansal358674gopi06drmahaAuroni.92-Anila-SujaLuvsMayurlove.mayurartiMyInspirationzMaria.--WHATEVER--shafy_MN...EhSaas...

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

THANK U NOTE

Well!!!!!!!!!! this is not a wishing post coz its a Thank u note...for making this Thread d way it looks like...Embarrassed

as this is for the first time i have made any Thread n i must say it wasn't easy for me FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Fizu API pata nhi kaise itne sare Threads bana lati hain..hats off to her.Star

N main shayad yeh aj post bhi na kar patiOuch Thanks to my Net for which i m This late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bt phir bhi At Last post ho hi gaya...By God!!!!!!!!!!!D'oh

For this Thread ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO my FIZU API...Hug

agar aj woh help na karti toh yeh Thread kabhi post hi nhi kar pati main n nahi unke help ke bina itne din se yeh sare pics collect kar pati as unhone hi sare links Dhund-Dhund ke mujhe diya hain...Embarrassed

So API...THANK U SOOO VERY MUCH woh bhi PUREY DIL SE...HugHugHug I Love U lodsss...U r The BEST!!!!!!!Cool

N then Thanks to my JAYA Di...HugHugHug

Thank u for provinding me all The Pics as mujhse yeh pic yeha post hi nhi ho rahe the...so Thank u sooo much for all These Cute pics n For Helping me a lottt...Love U DI...Hug

Thank u Mari SIS for helping me...Thank u sooo very much!!!Hug

Love u LodsssHugHugHug

Edited by 18anila1 - 06 March 2012 at 1:15pm

parul_bansal358674gopi06SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92drfizaahmedMaria.--WHATEVER--shafy_MN...EhSaas...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18anila1

THANK U NOTE

Well!!!!!!!!!! this is not a wishing post coz its a Thank u note...for making this Thread d way it looks like...Embarrassed

as this is for the first time i have made any Thread n i must say it wasn't easy for me FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Fizu API pata nhi kaise itne sare Threads bana lati hain..hats off to her.Star

N main shayad yeh aj post bhi na kar patiOuch Thanks to my Net for which i m This late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bt phir bhi At Last post ho hi gaya...By God!!!!!!!!!!!D'oh

For this Thread ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO my FIZU API...Hug

agar aj woh help na karti toh yeh Thread kabhi post hi nhi kar pati main n nahi unke help ke bina itne din se yeh sare pics collect kar pati as unhone hi sare links Dhund-Dhund ke mujhe diya hain...Embarrassed

So API...THANK U SOOO VERY MUCH woh bhi PUREY DIL SE...HugHugHug I Love U lodsss...U r The BEST!!!!!!!Cool

N then Thanks to my JAYA Di...HugHugHug

Thank u for provinding me all The Pics as mujhse yeh pic yeha post hi nhi ho rahe the...so Thank u sooo much for all These Cute pics n For Helping me a lottt...Love U DI...Hug

Thank u Mari SIS for helping me...Thank u sooo very much!!!Hug

Love u LodsssHugHugHug

Tum pagal ho woh bhi pori k pori... Anything for U ..nevr say thanks like this again..understand...Parul k brthday tha yaar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_bansal-Anila---WHATEVER--Maria....EhSaas...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top