Now it's Contact lenses vs. spec fights rather than raavi rashi 🤣
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Now it's Contact lenses vs. spec fights rather than raavi rashi 🤣

No no i am ready and all set to fight for raashi😆
what Raashi did was unacceptable...period
Interesting discussion! Have 2 Points here, Rashi and Raavi are 2 very strange siblings. Had my brother wanted anything for his birthday, I wouldn't have left any stone unturned to convince my parents to give him that. The same with my brother for me. Forget ab out the money here, for though Jeet and Pinky are not as rich as Lucky and Sweety, they seem to be quite comfortable. This party vs lens thing seems very contrived, intended to just make Raashi feel worse. Raashi wanted a party - which they could have given her and just gotten Raavi the lenses. Problem over. You cant blame either of the sisters for what they want, its their age and the circumstances surrounding it. Raashi wanted to feel special for once, which added with the snooty classmates aggravated her rebellion. Raavi is growing out of her childhood - what Pinky said the other day makes complete sense here - she is changing the way she sees the world, and expects the world to do the same. Which is why she was so adamant about the lenses, she doesn't want everyone to perceive her as a boring nerd.  Raavi is not demanding, but she is very self centered, agreed on and off that she shows sparks of responsibilities, but thats it - on and off.
That being said, the whole fiasco was an epic failure on the part of both Pinky and Jeet, they could have handled both Rashi and Raavi's birthday demands in a much much better way. But I dont think they should be forgiving Rashi's outburst anytime soon. She loves her family a lot, but she is way too arrogant and  headstrong for her age. I have never heard of any 13th birthday party at all. As a matter of fact, when I was studying - turning 13- 8th std would mean two more years for 10th board exams ðŸ¤“ And partying the way these people do when 2 kids are in 10th - unheard of!!
But at the end of the day, times have changed - the rules that once applied to me as a teenager don't apply to my brother. And you cant find fault in that as well. Just the way things are and will be!
@ sns23,

I agree wid u ... n i like ur prof pic! 😉
in my opinion whatever the reason may be there but rashi's throwing cake is wrong..come on a 5-6 years old kid is taught to give respect to food...and if rashi thinks herself much matured ..how could she do such act??