Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prinsesse.Suvi

Yeah, I guess thats true, but then JP should let Raavi realise the family budget and stuff. I think when Raavi said smart, she was using it as a word for 'pretty' or 'cool'😆 And yeah, she does look better without glasses.

Then she should have said pretty or cool why SMART😆And to me she still looks the same😲She looked better with her glasses. Jeet tried to explain her that managing contacts is not an easy task. But I guess his reasoning and logic weren't good enough. Plus Raavi being the lazy girl is not going to manage them 😆It will be pinky's headache. Plus she takes too much time dressing up for school as it is now she will take ages😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocobear

Then she should have said pretty or cool why SMART😆And to me she still looks the same😲She looked better with her glasses. Jeet tried to explain her that managing contacts is not an easy task. But I guess his reasoning and logic weren't good enough. Plus Raavi being the lazy girl is not going to manage them 😆It will be pinky's headache. Plus she takes too much time dressing up for school as it is now she will take ages😆

Because smart is the word desi people use😆 Well, it depends on your perception of prettiness..but if I was in Raavi's place, and EVERYONE wore lenses, I would want it too. It's only teenage-ness to want to fit in😆
LOL Now managing the contact lenses..Raavi will have to prove that she can. Haha, that's true.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love specs more 😆.. I dont have any and I want one 😡 Two yrs back I got a pair of false specs with zero power, just to look more 'serious' types ☺️ 🤣

And hey u suvi.. Stop giving us complex saying our age is gone😡 🤣 We 'just' started our life 😳😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I love specs more 😆.. I dont have any and I want one 😡 Two yrs back I got a pair of false specs with zero power, just to look more 'serious' types ☺️ 🤣

And hey u suvi.. Stop giving us complex saying our age is gone😡 🤣 We 'just' started our life 😳😆

I have a friend who wants glasses😆 I have glasses, but I want laser surgery as soon as I turn 18. 😆 They're so annoying!
LOL Sorry😆
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I too love specs more. I wear contacts only when i am wearing indian dresses else specs😆They make me look serious and INTAALIGENT types😆

Yeah guddi so correct we r not outdated or old😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
You guys are older (and more outdated :P) than me! 😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
And glasses are quite inconvenient when you're going swimming or to the beach and stuff. And when it rains, you can;t see anything!
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

I am with the parents...they dont have to give raashi everything she demands...and what has that girl done to deserve anything...any other girl would be happy with the dress and party and not look for faults in everything or a reason to hate it...jeet was right...raavi is also sharing her birthday with raashi for so many years...but she is not complaining...raashi needs to stop comparing herself with raavi so much...raavi is older and will get different stuff...when raashi gets to that age she will get it too...

before throwing the cake away did she even go once and ask her maasi as to why the cake was different or ask ginny...a kid her age should not have that kind of rage or audacity to throw the cake away in front of everyone and then act rude...she was so rude to bebe...why should anybody apologize to raashi...her parents could only afford so much...raavi's contacts are more important because it is something that will be used long term...but a party would be over in few hours...

I am sorry but there are kids who dont even get a cake forget about a party...so i dont feel bad for rashi...and if she was a well mannered kid i would feel bad...but raashi is always lying fighting and being rude...before demanding for a party and cake and dress did she once think if her parents can afford it or not...and her birthday comes on tuesday and they have a big test the next day so nobody would even attend her birthday.

raashi needs to learn the value of the things that she already has...

and the hate word, after what raashi did It is pretty justifiable...plus i have used those words to my siblings so many times and vow to never talk to them and after an hour we are back to being normal...

I agree wid u on d point dat Rashi shudnt hav acted like dat but she WAS actually being ignored acc 2 me. Ali Zafar was called 2 d party but he was given a half baked info dat its RAAVI'S b'day! Y cudnt de make Raashi feel wanted 2! 1st of all, she is asked 2 adjust all d time which of course is expected of Raavi, n 2ndly she was given Raavi's dress 2 wear, wat more wud hav been required fr her 2 feel left out? N abt d cake, aftr so many ppl ignoring her, not finding her fav cake der.. was another big blow... so out of rage, she must hav dropped it.

@ red -

Raavi hasnt been complaining coz d party is celebrated on her birth date.. not Raashi's. N Raashi has been adjusting much more den Raavi.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Suvi it's alright.. me and Sweety already feel low abt our ages 🤣 that's why 😆.. U r yet to turn 18.. U see 😔😆..

Lenses have their own advantages and disadvantages.. But honestly I have seen many people buying lenses for fashion and getting frustrated in few days cuz of its maintenance.. The process is time-taking and needs patience 🤣 Which sadly Raavi doesnt have.. Lets see how it goes..

And once a while, asking for a separate party is also fine I guess.. First time in 13 yrs .. That also she didnt get.. Poor Rashi ! 😆
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinsesse.Suvi

And glasses are quite inconvenient when you're going swimming or to the beach and stuff. And when it rains, you can;t see anything!

you can't wear contacts if u go for swimming...if it rains u will have to close ur eyes tightly else the lenses will tear inside ur eyes which can cause infection😆