IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

it has always been one of my fav songs due to the legendary Shammi and Md. Rafi and it suited so well
specially the line 'mere seene mein bhi dil hai... mujhe pathar to na samjho', it would suit on both M & M

gr8 job creatives Clap

haa yaar right lines for our mohan...Day Dreaming Aakhir mein bhi hu ek insaan...jaanwar nahiLOL

sahi mein yar! he is just the right kind of guy, perfect balance of seriousness, naughtiness, bonds with kids, knows how to have fun, gives confidence to Megha when needed though remaining behind the scene!! it'll be gr8 to see how megha comes to know how mohan used Lord Krishna's example thru Nanhi...

n someday Megha might sing back, 'hum bhi pyar k toofano mein ghire hain' LOL

OMG yaar i will jumping and flying on the sky ROFL if megha say this...ROFL
vo din durr nahi hein megha ye bol sakti hein mohan ka Aasar ho raha hein megha raani parLOL

and yes mohan ki tarif bohut aachi ki hein..LOL really yaar he is Amazing Man.

' n ton what if she sprinkles it with: are yaaar sun na  LOL LOL
sahi kaha yar, the way she forgot her 'mannersok revenge in that epi by messing with Mohan's new desk ROFL

wahi to yar, he isn't like those other guys who'll try to show off.. he knows when to tone down n thankfully there r no flying dupattas, in this case pallu scenes LOL coz dupattas never fly like that in real life, trust me I've tried that in real life ROFL

ROFL ROFL u try ? OMG i never try...i think i should try may be mera dupatta kuch kamal dikhayeLOL

really yaar that's why i love NBT and mohan. like mohan said not Melo drama here.

soon megha say this to monu Areyyy YAAR LOL SUN NAA LOL Paka mat jaadaLOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how many's..? (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

it has always been one of my fav songs due to the legendary Shammi and Md. Rafi and it suited so well
specially the line 'mere seene mein bhi dil hai... mujhe pathar to na samjho', it would suit on both M & M

gr8 job creatives Clap

haa yaar right lines for our mohan...Day Dreaming Aakhir mein bhi hu ek insaan...jaanwar nahiLOL

sahi mein yar! he is just the right kind of guy, perfect balance of seriousness, naughtiness, bonds with kids, knows how to have fun, gives confidence to Megha when needed though remaining behind the scene!! it'll be gr8 to see how megha comes to know how mohan used Lord Krishna's example thru Nanhi...

n someday Megha might sing back, 'hum bhi pyar k toofano mein ghire hain' LOL

OMG yaar i will jumping and flying on the sky ROFL if megha say this...ROFL
vo din durr nahi hein megha ye bol sakti hein mohan ka Aasar ho raha hein megha raani parLOL

and yes mohan ki tarif bohut aachi ki hein..LOL really yaar he is Amazing Man.

' n ton what if she sprinkles it with: are yaaar sun na  LOL LOL
sahi kaha yar, the way she forgot her 'mannersok revenge in that epi by messing with Mohan's new desk ROFL

wahi to yar, he isn't like those other guys who'll try to show off.. he knows when to tone down n thankfully there r no flying dupattas, in this case pallu scenes LOL coz dupattas never fly like that in real life, trust me I've tried that in real life ROFL

ROFL ROFL u try ? OMG i never try...i think i should try may be mera dupatta kuch kamal dikhayeLOL

really yaar that's why i love NBT and mohan. like mohan said not Melo drama here.

soon megha say this to monu Areyyy YAAR LOL SUN NAA LOL Paka mat jaadaLOL
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL yeah, we were once standing on the 'chaat' of our office, strong air blowing and we gals were discussing 'bout such scenes and I stood up and made one of my female colleagues to pose like a hero... but each time the dupatta flew right in my face ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL that was for all those shows that overload with slow mo, lots of useless bg songs, boring starings... n when these same are done here, they make it look fresh!

ROFLROFL n guru will say, my amma said the same to my bapuROFL

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laadoo

Ab Monu bina bataaye Megha ko pataa kaise chalega ki voh insaan hainLOL  But really it was perfect for Mohan.. 

U may not believe but i heard the song first time.. Loved it as its Rafi's.. 

LOL LOL
i have idea agar mohan ko batana hein ki vo insaan hein...megha ko Auto me bhaga ke le chaleLOL mirchi bohut jadi samj jaayegi mohan to Purush nahi Maha Purush hein...sirf insaan nahi Maha insaan heinLOLLOL

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@dkmystery

OMG girl better luck next time u try...mohan ko bej deti hu vo jaroor tere duppate se apne haath moo saaf kar legaROFL

your this line OMG OMG n guru will say, my amma said the same to my bapuROFL

ROFL ROFL

ye guru ke maa bapu lagta hein Laila Maznu heinROFL i love guru's maa bapu love story want to more jaankaari chahiye...better for MegHanLOL
LOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@dkmystery

OMG girl better luck next time u try...mohan ko bej deti hu vo jaroor tere duppate se apne haath moo saaf kar legaROFL

your this line OMG OMG n guru will say, my amma said the same to my bapuROFL

ROFL ROFL

ye guru ke maa bapu lagta hein Laila Maznu heinROFL i love guru's maa bapu love story want to more jaankaari chahiye...better for MegHanLOL
LOL

let him come, uske liye to hazar dupaatee kurbaan Wink ROFL though not the one I would be wearing then ROFLROFL

ROFL hai na, guru's ma bapu land everywhere

n ha, laila majnu hain big time ROFL what if some day guru reveals that his parents aren't like this and he used their name so as to vent out his views but used their name to give weight to the dialoges ROFL

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@ dkmystery

best idea ROFL very naughty thinking ROFL 

and guru ne agar Aaisa kiya sab goolie maari to...mohan ek rakh ke dega jor se guru ke kaan ke nicheLOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thank u thank u
Embarrassed LOL

have u seen that vid where Dushyant n Kunal told how according to the script Guru is Mohan's biwi... n hence Guru would feel Megha is his 'sautan' and then blab about this n at last ek kaan k neeche
ROFL

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 06 March 2012 at 1:43pm

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
yes guru is megha's sautan...brother ...and Dewar alsoLOL

_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.