Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Darn it...LOLit was not Geeta who left..it was Vijay who took away Viraaj away from Geeta..D'ohCVs my head will start hurting.Pinch.if u keep twisting it so muchLOL Nyhow..it's good that we got to know the truth from Geeta's side as well. Now i soo sooo want to see Vijay Sharma!! G said Senior V was jealous of Junior V and that is why took him far away from G then why did Viraaj end up in Orphanage?? Why did Vijay left him?? and even if he left him why didn't Vijay come back to Geeta?? was it all part of Vijay's revenge that Geeta loved Viraaj more than Vijay? So many questions.. how about Vijay's family?? was there dadi/nani available to take care of Viraaj? or was Vijay also living in same manner as Viraaj.. to keep Geeta hidden from world? what happend after Vijay left Viraaj in orphanage? how long before Dobriyal's adopted Viraaj?

One thing that i really liked about the story..i mean the way it's flowing now..is that there is a similarity track happening...similar pain Geeta and Jhanvi ...similar acts/pattern in behavior of Viraaj and Vijay as per as Geeta's take..
- what i really want to see is some flash backs to asert Geeta's take.. i.e. Geeta's torture/pain/suffering compared with Jhanvi...Vijay's behavior in comparison with Viraaj..what kind of similarity do Senior V and Junior V shared? was Vijay like that from the begining or he had become like that after Geeta came into his life.. show the comparison between those two marriages. and where is Vijay Sharma now? If he has signed the orphange papers that means he was stable..or uncured at that point..was he ever got cured?

I think there is much more subject they have in their hands..but but..they are not conveying it fully...plzzz why so many unanswered questions Cvs...i mean srsly just give it out..LOL i.e. Komolika came yday but how about the new guy?LOL I know i know he is gona come at the last min..ie. when Jhanvi will try to jump from the cliffLOLLOL but yes interestingly moving storyTongue

Other thing that i liked is that Viraaj is doing everysingle possible thing to keep Jhanvi his side.. Sanju's bail and taking away his case was good move..but i would've liked if it was genuine move..but as usual it's VD!Big smile everything is his manupilation..u can't trust himCool..I think there will be couple of more trials to keep Jhanvi to his side..before she leaves him..

add ins. plzSmile
P.S. please hit the like button if u like my post. M really greedy when it comes to Like buttons!Smile

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 06 March 2012 at 10:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

varshababyfarina_1992sky_watchercrazygodCathy25top_of_the_windsector--Flora--harshad.diwaniMS-meghasharmacarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok so it was not Geeta!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
One thng we came to know is that though Viraj might have been short tempered n moody as a child he ws nt that bad..he actually loved his mother frm his heart..bt aftr Vijay took him away somethng might hav happend n he must hav told all the wrong things to Viraj, which made him hate his mother n become distrustful towards all women..Omg these CVs r creating so many mysteries that we r still unable to understand his character just like Jahnvi LOL
P.S. I m eagerly waiting fr the newcomer to enter the show n give a kadi takkar to Viraj..want to see wht Viraj will do n hw he will handle the situation as till nw he has been successful in manipulating evrythng n everyone..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windRoyalLEO_Krrish

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
vijay's remarriage is the reason..first his father made a false story abt geeta that she left her...then step's mother tortures made him so aggressive...after his vija's death his step mothey left viraj orphanage...mr & mrs dobriyal adopted viraj...he got love  & attention from them but when payal came in viraj's life he thought she snatched love from his adopted parents...thats why he hates woman so much...i

viraj is straining every nerve to convince jhanvi...he is trying to put things straight..he is trying to be good in jhanvi's eye...he is a good manipulator...

me too waiting  for the new entry...my hero when u will come to save your herione from shaitan...

sky_watchertop_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
how do u know that VIjay got re married?? And good point thats y he wnated a son prolly cuz he doesnt like women cuz of his past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

One thng we came to know is that though Viraj might have been short tempered n moody as a child he ws nt that bad..he actually loved his mother frm his heart..bt aftr Vijay took him away somethng might hav happend n he must hav told all the wrong things to Viraj, which made him hate his mother n become distrustful towards all women..Omg these CVs r creating so many mysteries that we r still unable to understand his character just like Jahnvi LOL
P.S. I m eagerly waiting fr the newcomer to enter the show n give a kadi takkar to Viraj..want to see wht Viraj will do n hw he will handle the situation as till nw he has been successful in manipulating evrythng n everyone..
@ Red: exactly!! see my Antihero is not that bad after allBig smile

Damnn Vijay!! I hate HIM before even seeing himLOL

@Blue: LOLLOL Viraaj's character has to be that way..he has many layers...Shockedu didn't get Jhanvi yet??LOL I learned one thing from past episode..that she was that smiling, cheerful girl..and she forgot to smile after marriage that is what she told G..so i see she was one normal girl..happy types..Smile other than that..no clue..i do get Jhanvi..but she has both good/bad qualities in her too..just like Viraaj said "bardasht to me kar raha hu"LOL alright that was just for humourTongue

Oh ya..lets do it..M ready from his side..LOLLOL Team Viraaj already set..Tongue

top_of_the_wind--Flora--

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshad.diwani

vijay's remarriage is the reason..first his father made a false story abt geeta that she left her...then step's mother tortures made him so aggressive...after his vija's death his step mothey left viraj orphanage...mr & mrs dobriyal adopted viraj...he got love  & attention from them but when payal came in viraj's life he thought she snatched love from his adopted parents...thats why he hates woman so much...i

viraj is straining every nerve to convince jhanvi...he is trying to put things straight..he is trying to be good in jhanvi's eye...he is a good manipulator...

me too waiting  for the new entry...my hero when u will come to save your herione from shaitan...

when did u get to know that Vijay has remarried???LOLLOLLOL don't make new story..this one is already complicated enoughLOL Step mother?? i am not buying it..Tongue NOPE Vijay is alive according to my perception..because i want to see Cured Vijay Sharma so that I can assure that Viraaj is going to be cured.. that is what i want. Payal's part...i get it..nope she hasn't snatched anything...obviously agar ghar me chota bacha hai to use zyada hi attention milti hai..so she was just lil baby who got all the love, attention to her side because she was the youngest..and top it all she came after (LONG) wait i think..because Dobriyals' didn't have any kid back then..that is why they HAD to adopt Viraaj.. and nope i don't blv that she stole her parent's love..it was her right!! and she got it..that is fair enough..and Viraaj just like any other kid couldn't stand someone taking away some of his attention and love..that was all HIS before she came..but yes reasoning is right..she was cherry on the cake when it comes to hating women for Viraaj.

Hello!! Shaitan kise bol rahi ho.?? tumhara hero hai to Humara AntiHero hai ok? shaitan nahi hai koi! So please!! spare bashing Viraaj!

top_of_the_wind

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by top_of_the_wind

how do u know that VIjay got re married?? And good point thats y he wnated a son prolly cuz he doesnt like women cuz of his past
that is right..what a son learns is from his father!! ur theory could be rightBig smile i can't wait to meet SENIOR SharmaBig smile

top_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
They'll surely introduce Vijay sooner or later

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.