Goosebump they met:Arya today

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
👏Wow...Beautiful Episode Today.😍Just as my title.GOOSEBUMP episode...

ARYA both just nervous with their engagement...Real engagement ring of Arthi is missing..Dal mein kuch kaala hai of yash mother😆

Omg...wow YASH he is just a prince charming...🤗..Oh god he looked so so graceful in his Kurtha...ufff GURU hum mar jawan..

Arthi just a gorgeous Beauty. She will be definitely a jatka pair for Yash😊

Mansi she is good but a over talkitive some time

Loved the scene of the three brother bonding..Loved when Yash told tum Hockey stick nahi bhooli na😆

So Arthi had met All the family members of YASH and going to see YASH...Every one Nervous that this function should happen smoothly..Hope it happens

GURU just speehcless performance and Kratika great performance...Hats off to them👏

Excellent BGS and direction outstanding👏

Precap:-Roka from Yash side over..and there comes the jatka..of PROMO...Yes Guys Arthi have came to kn ow the Truth that her in laws lied to Yash family
Edited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg..so awesome epiii😍❤️ Edited by mishti.muna - 12 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I found today's episode perfect in every sense..i don't mind if the pace in 1 or two scenes is a bit slow as long as i feel connected to the characters...today, every momenet the camera lingered on Aarti or Yash's face, i could feel their every emotion...i had no problem with the pace at all...in fact apart from 2-3 epis last week, the pace has been perfect- neither too fast nor too slow.i am glad they r not rushing up.
Another thing- i hv a feeling this ring issue is not as simple as it looks.in fact i am sure there is something in it, it might be Arpita's and that could lead to an outburst from Yash in front of Aarti and her family during the engagement...whatever it is, the  mom  has something to do with it...many people here might be upset with her turning out to be a typical "saas" but believe me, i love the cvs for keeping the surprise element alive...this ring issue will cm up in the coming episodes and kudos to cvs to make the audience guess about it.
GC and KS- terrific...Awesome, fantastic...words will fall short...both their expressions...as usual no dialogues, eyes did all the talking! 
KS was perfect in expressing Aarti's fear, helplessness, stubbornness about not seeing yash's pic, every emotion!👏
GC- the stone face, yet the pain in his eyes, the forced calm, but the impatience and irritation, and the immense burden of sadness that Yash always carries.OMG...GC was just terrific!👏

KS looked beautiful in that dress...
and GC.do i need to say anything? his onscreen brothers and Maansi said it all😆
But i will just say this that when Gurmeet.oops Yash came out wearing the sherwani, my mom said...This guys is the most perfect looking guy i hv seen...😳...i guess if he has this effect on my mom, i don't need to say what effect he has on me!
and i don't know what ppl feel about his bangs... but my mom, myself and many of my friends definitely think he looks really really great in this new look😳 In fact, i think he hasn't looked better recently...😛

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

di u were absolutely rite
the epi was mindblowing 
and ya i felt goosebumps by the time i saw yash dressed in tht sherwani
and his broad chest
awww
maansi was so correct he is sexy ahahhahaaa

loved the epi
loved the convo of three brothers
and when yash mentioned about the hockey stick tou prateek ka chehra dekhne layaq tha

over all the epi was mindblowing
waiting for tomorrow s epi
Edited by ana56 - 12 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Seriously I loved the whole epi today...I had goose bumps...I felt really good after watching the epi...more priority was given to silent acting Yash and Aarti were spot on in all departments...their fear nervousness...avoiding each other...Loved the scene where light was getting reflected from Aarti's dresses sequin...very well potrayed GC and KS...Brilliant Awesome...Aarti ki friend ke baare mein kya kahein...she is an antique piece😆 Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adigaag

Seriously I loved the whole epi today...I had goose bumps...I felt really good after watching the epi...more priority was given to silent acting Yash and Aarti were spot on in all departments...their fear nervousness...avoiding each other...Loved the scene where light was getting reflected from Aarti's dresses sequin...very well potrayed GC ande KS...Brilliant Awesome...Aarti ki friend ke baare mein kya kahein...she is an antique piece😆

Definitely yaar...wow beautiful beautiful episode.such a soft and smooth and natural direction

CVS are just brilliant.ARYA nerveousness...ufff
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful beautiful episode
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gururocks77

Definitely yaar...wow beautiful beautiful episode.such a soft and smooth and natural direction

CVS are just brilliant.ARYA nerveousness...ufff

Now eargerly waiting for tomorrows episode...and wasn't Yash looking jhakaas ...excuse me for my language...apun Mumbai chi pori...basically from Mumbai😳 and Aarti was looking beautiful but I would have preferred a different color on Aarti...green is a perfect color for this occasion but light orangish peach color(dunno if such a color exists😆) was somehow not going with green just my POV...green with may be maroon or blue, i mean shades of blue like peacock blue turqoise would have made a better combo...even yellow goes well with green... Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
Started watching this serial 4m march 1st.til date this was the epi i liked the most.hated mansi for making a frightened aarthi into a scaredycat.evn i likd dat scene where light was reflectin on his eyes.the precap was intrestin.it was abt aarya's first meetin.dnt knw wat they wil take as both r equally nervous.waitn for tmrw...
Phenyl thumbnail
Started watching this serial 4m march 1st.til date this was the epi i liked the most.hated mansi for making a frightened aarthi into a scaredycat.evn i likd dat scene where light was reflectin on his eyes.the precap was intrestin.it was abt aarya's first meetin.dnt knw wat they wil take as both r equally nervous.waitn for tmrw..