Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey, The Austere Bride! -- new article TVM - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
She is absoloutely right. Rati is a true performer, she thinks about the finer details of her character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing 😍

I read everyone comments on Rati Pandey 😳

I just want to say I wish I knew Rati Pandey 😳 before HD 😳

She has an outstanding personality worth admiring. 😍

Well done 👏 Rati 😳 I am proud to be you fan 😳

Love yaa Rati 😃 you are a perfectionist whatever u do n suggest creatives also to follow the character to make it real , you are doing brilliant as an Indira 

Thanks for Sharing 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely!!!!! its indira's marriage not rati's marriage. i really like that rati is doing full justice to her character. she is going with the flow of character unlike other characters who are shown to be struggling in their everyday life but suddenly during such occassions they wear grand outfits drifting apart from their character sketch. if the cvs forget the actor should take over from there.

its hitler didi afterall...this is one serial i wouldn't mind the leads not leading a perfect life...even if they don't have any romantic moments...its still acceptable. rati n sumit r dng fab. job.
Edited by sonamd - 12 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like her simplicity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank for sharing. Love you RATI and your professionalism.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she worked very hard for her character
love you di
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
another update...almost the same content but different name of the topic and diff site...

Rati Pandey sacrifice heavily embroidered lehengas

Most women jump at any opportunity to dress up and get glamourous; but Rati Pandey who plays Indira on Zee TV's Hitler Didi was one of the very few women to sacrifice one such opportunity for the sake of character integrity. While shooting for her sangeet ceremony on the channel's Holi special, Rati was given a vast choice of beautiful heavily embroidered lehengas along with jewellery that would make any woman jump for joy . Instead Rati politely refused to wear any of the choices laid out in front of her stating that since Indira believed in austerity and lived in Chandni Chowk, she would not be able to afford any of the lehengas in front of her but would instead wear something commensurate to her character's standard of living.

So while the Sangeet ceremony saw actresses like Sara Khan and Ragini Nandwani all decked up in their celebratory best with heavy lehengas and
equally gorgeous jewellery, the bride-to-be was seen in a comparatively simple Patiala suit looking equally gorgeous in her simplicity.

"I didn't think that Indira being the kind of person she is, would ever splurge on something so expensive even at her own wedding. Given that she is a typical Chandni Chowk girl, a patiala suit would have been the best option. Sometimes you just have to think from the point of view of your character and not get into that space of looking better than everyone else. Maintaining the integrity of the character you are playing is equally important," said actress Rati Pandey.

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOve you rati..U r best ..👏
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati.. you are too good.. 
this proves hoe professional you are towards your work...
... keep it up