Angad Khanna - The Brighter Side!

Posted: 19 years ago

We all discussed, raved & ranted on how Angad crackled and sizzled in the Slap scene, the Outhouse scene and then the final Dance sequence, but how could we ever forget the Disc scene.

I simply loved Angad when he goes and protects Kripa from the two drunkards, it brought out his immense strength of character and inner goodness, so profoundly!

Angad might be an ego-centric, self-obsessed, playboy, a spoilt, temperemental brat who is reckless to the point of madness, but he is still so endearing and adorable, and why so.....please read below!

• Angad is also one who would Protect & stand by his people always(Kripa is part of his team now, howmuch ever he hates her, he had no need to protect her, after what she had done to him, but he still does what any gentleman would do)
  • Angad knows how to keep his cool in all times (the fact that he did not hit back Kripa is the biggest proof of this), it shows that behind his recklessness, there is a truly Mature guy!
  • Angad does not take his Star status too seriously, when Kripa slapped him, she hurt his ''Man'' Ego, not his ''Star'' Ego! And like it or not, every Male Member on this Planet Earth has an EGO....so do woman for that matter!
  • He comes across to be a loyal, enduring and good friend (Mannan and Prithvi are examples)
  • He seems to be very popular within his set, and not because he is a star, but cause they know him as an extremely nice person
  • He is extremely hardworking and dedicated to his craft
  • He appreciates true talent and has no insecurity whatsoever (the way he lauds Kripa when she sings shows his good taste and also the fact that he is not insecure or jealous of anyone who is or has the potential to be better than him)
  • He is a genuinly talented singer and artist and has reached where he is through his talent and hardwork and not through his connections!

And all this and more, when we have just been exposed to Angad's darker side.....just imagine what an Angel he will turn out to be when we get to see the Real Angad!

Angad as a character is one who evokes tremendous reactions from one and all, we might not be able to identify with his negativeness but we can all emphatize with his lonliness and bottled up emotions! I for one am quite taken up by Angad!

Your views please!

Chilly

beautiful chilly... angad is not bad at all... he has a tough exterior which only tact can penetrate whether on purpose or by mistake... kripa will take the latter route... obviously... angad is a good individual at heart... but i hope he knows that!πŸ˜†

keep writing so that this forum becomes more exciting.

Originally posted by radz_2cool

keep writing so that this forum becomes more exciting.

It already is my dear. Chilly rockkkkkssss cause of her so does this forum.

πŸ˜† Lata

I completely agree with you chillyflakes. You have said everything I wanted to say about angad in the last espoide. Athough I must say that he looked to good in the last espoideπŸ˜‰. I was almost having a heart attack.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by asdfghjkl

i dont knw wat 2 say coz u sed it all lol

lol totally agreeπŸ˜†

yah very well said. u just thought about each and every side of angad. u think about him alot...lol!! why not..after all he's best.

seeeeeeeeee he is gud than people say hes bad 😑 (jokin)

agree wid u chilly da disc scene was tooooooooooo gud n i just luv da way he looked at kirpa when she was getting troubled by those drunken thugs....................is he in luv 😳

take it slowly ekta i dont want da serial to finish

n ofcourse chilly u ROCK

kariya!

Angad is a good guy underneath and you have said it all.Infact, it was really sweet of him to tell Kripa to lock the door from inside. How many men tell you that?

Love you Chilly! Keep writing, sweetheart.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

ur observations r hitting the nail on the head chillyflake πŸ‘...Angad appears a rude arrogant playboy ...but with his surroundings/upbringing its not a suprise ...yet that does not mean he doesn't have any values or sentiments ...howeva til now he hasn't met the right ppl 2 allow 4 such emotions 2 surface ..

...as they say ...the ppl around u hav a gr8 impact on how u r n appear ...so wen he's wid spoilt co. he's like them n wen he's wid decent co. he's like them (i.e. Kripa brings the best in him!) πŸ˜‰