Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Big smileSorry for updating so late but was busy with my exams! They are finally over!... Thumbs Up
I had to put a lot of effort in this part coz I was not able to think of how d story could move forward!... 
I hope u'll all like it... m expecting a lot of comments... negative or positive..Thumbs Up Thumbs Downpls pls pls do leave ur comments and suggestions... Big smile
Based on the response, I'll continue..Smile
For those who missed the previous parts..  this is for u Big smile

LINK TO NEW OS
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2946373

Link to All Parts~ Inner desires

Part6:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2839170&TPN=35&#54245416

LINK TO THREAD 3 Of INNER DESIRES

Enjoy Star

PART 3

Recap: Khushi misses her parents and Arnav gives her a  shoulder to cry upon. They both sleep in each others arms by the poolside. Arnav lays Khushi on his bed in the morning and kisses her forehead. 

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~~~

She felt a pair of hands playing with her hair. She could feel his breath on her cheeks. And then a shiver went down her spine when he kissed her on the lips...

Khushi woke up with a start! HeartDHAK  DHAK... DHAK DHAK Heart... There it goes again! She thought!... She looked around to see if Arnav was there. No, he was not. She was surprised to find herself sitting on top of Arnav's bed. Was she sleeping there? Was he sleeping on this bed as well? How did she reach here? And why did Arnav let her sleep on his bed? Millions of questions raised up in her mind. She travelled down the memory lane and remembered how she cried on his shoulder last night. How they both slept cuddled in each other's arms by the poolside.She shuddered even at the thought of it. She didn't know how to fce him after what happened. 

~~~*~~~*~~~

She picked up her clothes and headed towards the bathroom. Just then, the door opened and Arnav came out of the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a towel. When he saw Khushi, he stopped and looked at her startled expression.

Stressful circumstances were clearly messing with her emotions. Just catching the glimpse of his bare abdomen had made her face flush. She closed her eyes abruptly not able to witness the sight in front of her, pressing her lips tightly against each other. Arnav couldn't help smiling at her innocence. He observed her closely.

HeartShe wore no make-up. She didn't need to - her complexion was clear, her skin smooth. She was looking beautiful Heart

He could see her like this each morning. He smiled to himself and slowly approached towards her.

She gently opened her eyes to see if Arnav had gone. But he was standing so close to her that she could feel the coolness of his damp skin as though it were pressing directly against hers. Water droplets fell from the ends of his hair , plopped onto her cheek and sent smaller droplets bouncing onto her feet. She winced when the cold drops fell on her face. Arnav slowly put out his hand. He touched her cheek and wiped them away gently. She stared at him all along as if he had cast a spell on her.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?", he asked huskily. She realised what she was doing and took a step backwards. He still gazed at her trying to read her face. She couldn't meet his eyes. She looked here and there. Not able to handle it anymore, she ran towards the bathroom, locked herself in and tried to control her unsteady breathing. 

Kadmo ko sambhale 
Nazaro ka kya karein 
Nazro ko sambhale 
to Dil ka kya karein 
Dil ko sambhaale zubaan
Ishq hua hi hua

She looked at herself in the mirror, sprinkled some water on her face.

"Why does it affect ME so much?", she thought.

"Why does it affect HER so much?", he asked himself. 

Arnav could see her breathing go unsteady when he came close to her. He could hear her heartbeats. He noticed how she was lost in his eyes. He was in a position where he couldn't figure anything out.

"She is with that creep, Shyam. Then why does she become oblivious of everything else when I come close to her. Why does she become so conscious. I have to figure this out", He thought.

While on the other side of the door, Khushi was trying her best to control her feelings. She had promised herself that she wouldn't let herself get affected by him. Then why did she break that promise everytime he came near.

She hesitantly came out of the bathroom hoping that he would not be there. No, he was not there. Thank God! She wrapped herself up in a saree and was getting ready for the arati. Just then the door opened and Arnav entered. Khushi turned around. He looked at her with soft eyes. He walked towards her slowly. She took a step back and hit the dressing table. "Ouch", she cried. Arnav placed his hand on her shoulder and asked worriedly, " Are you all right?". She looked up at him with confused eyes and glanced at her shoulder. Arnav followed her gaze to his hand placed on her shoulder. He gently removed the hand, looked into her eyes and leaned towards her. He was so close to her that she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. She coudn't handle it anymore.

HeartDHAK DHAK... DHAK DHAKHeart

Wow! This was the last thing she wanted. While his lips brushed against her hair, she was hoping that he would not hear her thumping heartbeats. Their chests pressed against each other making  her close her eyes. Arnav's lips touched her earlobe sending shivers down her spine.

"My mobile", he whispered. 

She abruptly opened her eyes and looked at him. He pointed towards his cell kept on the dressing table. She looked at his mobile and then at him and quietly moved aside. He took his cell and turned to leave.

When he was near the door, he looked behind to see Khushi clutching the left side of her chest with all her might to make her hearbeats steady. 

"Khushi", he called. She looked at him, blinking her eyes and dropped her hand abruptly.

"Di has called you downstairs for the arati", he said. She nodded and turned around to face the mirror. She avoided looking at his eyes.

"Yes, it affects her", he whispered with a faint smile lurking in his lips and went away. 

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

Precap: Heavy rain ... Arnav and Khushi hug and ... Heart 

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

Hoping that u liked this Part Embarrassed

thanks a lot for readingStar

make sure to leave ur comments coz I luv to read themSmileTongue

And thanks alot for everyone who sent me PMs to continue with this ..Big smile

Will continue if I get a good response for this part Smile

If u want me to pm u when I update .. then pls comment or buddy me Big smile

And part  4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2839170&TPN=16

Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 12 May 2012 at 1:53am

The following 231 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkscjksananthShini.Shiva86RogerfederersnfunUminderMrithuparnabhavanigunacyndushristeebhenazianeemusweety37732662simran2697Nakshatra11sweetloveBabydoll574ankiLuvSimpleSHdiyaARSHIjanisyam3lilsunshinearifaeamina94naim.aurs_anamikavkiranmayi15321251126reena1146princessep13sunshaeyswapnikaarshifathimaa98writergrl1992AllliiiyyyaNadine12Inderpreetgggn_girlmelanie64confusion2xyzw231meemithaijeebitaaryacuteneha.rasul98contact.remyalineteBSFan1mistletoe22Twilightervmpplilyattitudecutie13joa123shivani15rjhaveriA...larimel22KHUSHIASRsunshine33NEETANAMEmcmelinamelovemayurwinchfirebritishgirlchweetybebuanusha.nushspongebobchickkruti95sruthirishirosalinda92mariamruknuddinrandom94natzzzshiprajChezzie13Archu61voldemortraima111hatathbristialisowjSNR7ARSHI_FAN11disha7RNArnav93Thrish1Rudraniasmaali0987ArshiAnalystfire.vs.iceliya96Arnav_KhushifanPrincessDpyrarkhagshilpanahi12341Daspayelesha108abii95tokyovrinda725gataTeriGalliyan.GoldenEyesharshmshah94BecsSharaafatima2603apoorvaarnavrockinggirl5roldcSyama_LunaMs.CheeniSaNaYa_4EvErRoshkolovemusicbluetaj.1.1.1.1kiran1992KtotheMNkayaniNilanjana_20farha623inspiringstarsaashshhsPixieFlameundercoverhappyNimie207guyinoblivionN33MAmyarniebabynilmiblah_blah3hiddenpearlPsychedelicWittyKittysun2011Viviannvidya.sanjaymandira1huny.thebestsivatharshiniDEE2803natashaa46cpervaiz1mangalorevikadesigirlneha2005smansparikhsinaktibs09happybrarmoonlight2630kirti123AdorableTroubleIshii99..Smita..Bunny_Bearindy12sparklystarstudsreemeeraN0306-Manal.A-BarunSaraamisuvcoalfaxkhushboo1234A.Hajnalvrindaguptamayabegumemistry-FarwiiDobaara-..SSNAIR..Dalmuthuyasegadjen_xDaRkPrInCeSsekiholosnoopy84daisydee425-zozo-avni_barunaquagalpmehra300jessicadsamia19-Mayuri-frenzyy-BaRul-ParAz-zaniax--MISHTEE--bhaktiiipriasweetshena07zafiushankitvcnewmoon2011lara3110casker-GredForge--HoneyBoo-areeba_blossomkvarshamoon_minesubiscsAveirozooni.bluedebby_11sadufTINA!swetha10Senorita SanayaAngelTeenGoGreenShafooBigbang_GDdivkashfulltinselFAYKHAN29LyssaPieajoop.x-bumblebee-x.silvia1999shalinii173ASR6262amaiapolly_mkMysticRiverdumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF||Arshi||Inner Desires#2 Part 3-15" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subiscs

IF-Rockerz

subiscs

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I loved it!!!! and oh my...precap sounds amazing Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011supriya.ipkknd

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

I loved it!!!! and oh my...precap sounds amazing Smile

Hehe... Tongue
Thnks alot Big smile

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
i like it!! continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.ipkknd

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

i like it!! continue soon!

Sure.. thanks alot Smile

sri7

Goldie

sri7

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wow...amazing...pm me the next part too...thanks

supriya.ipkknd

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Awesome update. I am loving it. Rain hug. I am waiting. Thanks for the pm.

supriya.ipkknd

barunslakku

IF-Rockerz

barunslakku

plz continue soon..loved each and every part...its superb...

supriya.ipkknd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top