Indian Idol 6

DONT EVER HURT YOUR MOM!!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

you guys I know its kinda late to post this up since mothers day is gone but hey everyday should be mothers day so please read this and remeber always 😊

Edited by Tani91 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
Sud I read your post or see the siggy....I'm confused Tani !!, waiting for both to get download by the way 😆 😆

peace
wiley thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg it was the best post ever!! its soo true, thats how everyones like these days, including me, at times.

omg, I am deeply touched. wow!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😊 thanks
and checks read the post first by the time u do my siggy will upload! 😆
qazi_luv thumbnail
omg dat is the saddest thing Ive eva read 😭
metallica thumbnail
thank you for the post!
it was wonderful to say the least!
checks thumbnail
OMG...the whole life came in just few secs.....jeez..I dont want to be a son!! let me be a duaghter of my mom...

that was touchy tani....

peace
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tani , I don't know why I didn't notice this post of yours before...It is the best post ever...Thank you so much dear for your thoughtfulness to create this topic...very touching.... 👍🏼
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Damn........you made my eyes water; you have touched my most sensitive subject. Thanks Tani......

I don't know if any of you do this, because it might be the wrong thing to do. But sometimes I imagine life in 30 or so years, when my parents might not be around. I get very depressed when I think about it. You guys might be mad at me for thinking like this, but the truth is, time flies, and one day that day will come, whether you are in denial or not, it will come, and you have to be mentally prepared for it. Life is not about money, cars, or having a fine house. Life is really about experiencing happiness, saddness, and yes, death. In a little over 2 years, I have changed my outlook on life. I now spend as much time as I can with my parents, just trying to cherish as many memories as I can, unlike my "so called "friends who are out every night drinking and doing unthinkable sins. Sorry for my rambling guys and gals........heck tears are rolling down my cheeks as I am typing this message.....Take carez...
tangina r thumbnail
OMG chandni that was sooo lovely it brought tears to my eyes thanks 4 posting it 👏