Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

6/3 Analysis Unit:AarYa much awaited meeting..

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Ok I hv noticed one thing about the show  and that is even though episodes r going slow which mayb Mittals ka style in the initial days  ,but they r giving quite a lot of detailing to the characters and their emotions which I m liking ClapClap

Today I liked how there was a proper justification given regarding Yash and Aarti's kids ka absense and also the whole curiosity and tension of meeting their life partners for the first time and that too in a remarriage was very well highlighted with Yash and Aarti's expression StarStarStarStar

Along with this I liked the fact that today a bit more focus was given on Yash's feelings and emotions regarding remarriage and it seems he is doing this remarriage not just for his kids but also for the sake of Prateek's marriage Ermm...So finally we get to see Yash's views on this remarriage and it seems he is sort of trying to indicate to his brothers that he is not doing this marriage for his happiness or even for his kids ka happiness as he is alone enough for his kids but he is doing this remarriage as a big favour for Pratik so that he can marry LOLLOLWink...

Also Yash's personality seems to b this silent types who is mostly engrossed in his work and talks very limited and also likes to keep his own little distance from his brothers or other family members who r sort of scared a bit when it comes to Yash's mood swings WinkLOLLOLTongue...I guess after Arpita's death ,he has sort of cut off from his family to some extent Ermm...

Today's episode had a bit of fun element in the form of three brothers Pankaj-Yash-Pratik bonding over selection of Sherwani and Mansi's live commentry LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed..I must say both Pratik and Mansi r a riot LOLLOLLOL...Pratik and Mansi both sort of voiced the feelings of the viewers regarding GC's physical appearence on screen with his hot hot six pack abs and sexy looks WinkLOLLOLLOL...I loved how the brothers all share a very informal friendly bonding but at the same time they make sure that if one of the brother feels hurt with something ,they dont overdo it Thumbs Up...Coming to Mansi's live commentry ,it was quite exciting to watch the way she described all especially the two gabru jawans Yash and Pratik LOL...

Coming to Aarti ,it seems Mansi's words regarding how Yash might b a flirt after marriage has affected her deeply and now she is scared that her hubby after marriage will simply jump on her first night itself LOLOuch ;I guess this happens to a girl when she already has a bad marriage and also this is the first time she is doing an arranged marriage and that too for the second time as first time it was a love marriage ..so for her its a double burden because she is marrying a stranger plus she is carrying her past baggage Ouch...

Last scene where Yash is troubled because of that mirror ka reflection coming from Aarti's blouse was a bit symbolic in a funny way Tongue...It indicates that Aarti is going to b the sunshine of his life which at present is filled with darkness but initially he might feel irritated with too much of sunshine in his life all of a suddenLOL and might try to avoid it just how today he was avoiding the reflection falling on his eyes Wink but in the end he will grab the sunshine with his open arms Embarrassed

Last but not the least my favourite scene of today was Yash hving a smile on his face when he talks about how Aarti had hit Pratik with hockey stick WinkLOLTongue...His Brothers tried hard to bring a smile on his face ,but he looked all sad but the minute Pratik starting talking about how Aarti had the upperhand in their phone interaction ,Yash suddenly got into the mode and started teasing Pratik about how Aarti had hit him with hockey stick and that too with a smile on his face ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassed...Well Aarti is already bringing the sunshine in his life here WinkEmbarrassed

Precap better come tomorrow haan Angry

Overall Episodes r slow but what I m liking is the detailing that each of these episodes r giving us Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 06 March 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000Kmandusrinithisrijadent4ushantellbrownanurswassup28-Trinity-amritab-Swetha-FlagPriya204Ubiquitosshubhi_sjenny.dhrashteeaksnasmani..Naina..-Misek-ILoveDramaLuvStrk-001Kittya_Cullen123mitul-Khush--enchanted-kriti07amourfouGCstefanandredash_aryanbbbcccsunflower52aanyakunatbangaloresmaankigeet4everevasumichucklebuddySamanalyseuluvmgsia221shubhika124ZsterRoseana56pop77skanda12-Kash-pennurickksMallika113TheBlackJaguarpickachupyar-ishkgafulu14Neelambari..

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Jab they met...ooops! 'Saw'LOL

My dear Not-So-Maan-Si LOLLOLLOL Does GC really look like a flirt to u OuchOuchOuch
You r really an exceptional & an unparalleled item piece AngryAngryAngry
Ask us!Tongue Hum to GC ki sharaafat ki misaalein dete hain Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And 12th epi aur heroine aaj bhi royi Angry 
ClapwowClap
Come on CVs...We have understood that she living a 
strenuous, arduous, laborious, tough, onerous,burdensome, demanding, punishing, grueling, back-breaking,exhausting, tiring, fatiguing, wearisome & maha sad life! You don't have to remind us again..n again...n again...n again..! Angry
Humein baksh do ab CryCryCry 
Baar-Baar I can't force my aunts to see the same scene again again...We Fans have lots of pressure on our ductile shoulders! Samjha karo WinkLOL

And woop! Shocked
They gave GC E-71AngryAngryAngry
Kanjooso! AngryAngry
Itne komal pyaare divine haathon mein sirf BB shobha deta hai Big smile

And
The way they zoomed him again n again...from headEmbarrassed to deep bewitching eyesDay Dreaming to The long crave worthy nose LOL To Perfect-M-shaped Lips Blushing To the looong neck LOL To the much-exposed chest Blushing to the perfect lean figure Day Dreaming to the long athletic legs Thumbs Up
Do this in every epi k! Thumbs Up

And OMG! When he bent to seek Dubeys' Blessings Blushing I literally felt that Im some Chunri-Babu...I mean Chunri Behan ROFLROFLROFL & ready to throw Millions & Zillions on him LOL

And! Scindiya mommy actually called My Dear Aarti Hari-Bhari LOLLOLLOL
Sab Vidya se inspired hain Aunty ji LOLLOLLOL
By God Malicious Gayatri Scindiya is a combination of Savita-Daksha-gayatri (kyunki...)

I like it when they show the brothers together Big smile It looks cute Smile

Vaise Im mahaaa Disappointed! Cv's shattered my dreams CryCryCry
I wanted their first meeting to be outa world Day Dreaming
But Broken Heart
Anyways Confused

KS did look pretty Big smile She looked like Deepika(Veteran actress who essayed Sita Ji's role in the older Ramayana)

BUT Nothing can surpass or outshine My GC's persona Heart

For me the epi was b/w average to good ClapClapClap

BTW Scindiya house changed? Ermm

Edited by shubhika124 - 06 March 2012 at 11:04am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11Misha123sharmaUbiquitosaksnbbbcccLuvStrk-001Kittya_CullenamourfouGC123mitulkriti07-enchanted-Samanalyseuluvmgsia221aanyakunatjyoti06skanda12-Kash-pop77pickachuNeelambari..

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Reserved for the runaway bride and the gobsmacked groom! Big smile

-------

Today I am just going to talk about two things in the episode. One was the interaction between Mansi and Aarti, which I feel might receive a lot of criticism and the other is the interaction between the three brothers.

So Mansi. I realise that her behaviour may have seemed over the top but I realised through the epiosde that her constant talking may have been the only thing keeping Aarti from sinking into her own pit of fear and despair and backing out of this. It was clear to me when Mansi showed sympathy when Aarti talked about why she didn't want to look at the photo, that she does understand the depth of Aarti's pain and turmoil. But by normalising what is happening to her, she is making backing out not an option for Aarti and lightening up the whole idea. I also loved her commentary about each member of the Scindia family. One day Aarti is going to be madly in love with Yash and regret that she wasn't able to savour these moments and that day Mansi's OTT efforts to make this seem normal is going to make that up to her just a little. Even though it would seem that Mansi is making Aarti even more afraid, but by distracting her with fears of her new saasuma and sasur she may just be holding Aarti back from greater fears that will stop her from going through with this.

And now onto the brother scene which was the highlight of the episode. I love how Yash's brother's just don't let go until they get him to smile. This is what family is all about. They don't just sit quiet and cow down before his anger and sulking but continue to tease him. I love how they justified Yash's buff body with his gymming and how his brother's on the contrary are quite normal looking. And finally to come back at Prateek's comment he smiles and teases him back about the hockey stick. Aarti's harkat is already making him smile and I loved that. And when Aarti realises his real intentions she will also have a renewed respect for him.

Finally, I loved how Yash echoed Shobha's sentiments on second marriage. This shows how mature he really is and why Shobha has fallen for him, even if Aarti is nowhere close.

I am looking forward to the pace picking up a bit. It is not the pace of the story that bothers me, but rather the dragging of certain scenes that do not require it. They need to work on the pace in that sense. I guess it does have to do with the Holi sequence being shot and that must have stretched the episodes a bit in compensation. I am giving the benefit of the doubt to them for the next month at least but I do hope to be justified in my trust.

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 March 2012 at 11:47am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11geetaddictjenny.kriti07Kittya_CullenLuvStrk-001uluvmgsia221aanyakunatjyoti06Mallika113ZsterRoseshubhika124skanda12Neelambari..pickachu

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well, at least they were in the same room and knew they both were in the same room, so I suppose that is progress.  But yeah, not surprised that yesterday's precap is also today's precap.  It would be interesting to see if it happens before or after the promo scene, or if we even get the promo scene the same way in the actual episode.

So, what is up with this missing ring thing?  Why did they continue the scene about how it is lost, and Vidhi giving a substitute ring?  Though the scene had the feeling of being a filler, I wonder if the CV's are trying to give some clues about how Aarti will fit into the family post marriage.  I don't really know, so I hope some of you have put your own ideas so that I can read them.

Okay, I have decided that Mansi is just one of those girls who always likes to comment on guys looks and tease her friends in a naughty way, regardless of how they respond to it.  There are those kind of people out there who always love to talk about hot guys the way Mansi does, even when they are in a relationship with someone else.  I wonder how she and Aarti actually became friends, because Aarti is the total opposite in this respect.

I have also decided that whatever behavior Aarti has been displaying since she was told of the punar vivah has been her attempts to maintain control of a situation in which she really has no control any more.  The way that she absolutely refused to look at Yash's photo was very childish, a kind of 'if I don't see it, it doesn't exist' mentality.  That is a behavior that I would expect some one who can not cope with a situation to display.  Aarti just does not want to accept the reality of punar vivah, and so she is doing whatever she can to pretend that it is not happening.

What I'm really interested to know is, if Yash and Aarti do not talk at all, then what is the point of them meeting?  Whose idea was it for them to meet?  Will anything good come out of it?

Edited by laxmi2010 - 06 March 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictPriya204nirvanica15LuvStrk-001123mitulKittya_Cullenkriti07amourfouGCmaankigeet4everbangaloresSamanalyseaanyakunatjyoti06skanda12pop77Mallika113pickachuNeelambari..

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

New Promo.. Shaadi se pehle ladki gets cold feet Confused...Will this lead to NO Touchy wochy after shaadi agreement ?

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 06 March 2012 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204LuvStrk-001kriti07bangaloressia221jyoti06ZsterRosepop77pickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I am getting used to the slowness of the whole serial. Obviously the CV idea is to extract full juice from each and every scene ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Three points stood out for me today:

1. The biggest fear that Aarti seems to have is the physical relationship. That is what Mansi is talking of all the time and making Aarti squirm with fear. This Mansi (not me) needs to talk a little less, I feel. Its a little over the top ...

2. The great angooti game to be played here is that Arpita's angooti is going to go on Aarti's finger. It remains to be seen whether Yash recognises this angooti as Arpita's. In fact I am using this angooti as a test to see how deep is Yash's feelings for Arpita. If he cannot even remember the angooti of Arpita's engagement then ... what can I say, its Arpita's loss and Aarti's gain.

3. As most of us have expected everything shown was just a slow dance of the arrival of the Scindia family to the house of the Dubey's ... leaving the actual face to face of Aarti and Yash for tomorrow! Tomorrow who knows how much more pre-engagement tamasha must happen before the scene in the precap happens and Yash and Aarti talk to each other?

I won't be surprised if things are kheecho-fied till Friday, when the engagement itself may take place. Till then, let us be content seeing the glum face of Aarti and the floor-staring face of Yash!

Many years later after their shaadi, Yash may remember his engagement day not as the day he saw the beauty of Aarti's face but as the day he saw the colour of the floor tiles in her house,

Edited by skanda12 - 06 March 2012 at 11:00am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204LuvStrk-001123mitulKittya_Cullenkriti07bbbcccaanyakunatbangaloressia221Samanalyseuluvmgjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
may be now they came 2 kn and then them attr start

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresjyoti06pickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hello Jyo...do we know each other :) 

So I watched it when I got home, just a brief  update!

I loved the way boys were teasing each other!  As for maansi, she's a riot...I love this gal, she only said what's right, but she scared Aarti...LMAO!

As so Yash amd mirror reflecting in his eyes...hmmm lets see the mirror was by her heart so it came from her heart right into his eye...haaan ji ankhiyon ka noor hoon mein!  Aarti's direct message to Yash, indirectly! 

I know its lame, but I had to make something out of it!

Edited by 49erFan - 07 March 2012 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-jyoti06pop77Neelambari..pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index