Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

mother doesnot recognise daughter (Page 3)

armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged

it is nonsense...

How can mom and nandu cant recognize her!!!

An 8yr old was visiting me yesterday and she has not even watched the show much. She has seen 2 or three episodes few months ago but the second she saw jassi yesterday she instantly recognized her.....

I asked her how did she recognize her and she said..." she still looks the same...well her face is the same...she's not THAT different".

When she saw the rest of it she was saying how stupid that people cant reconize her.

and ofcourse the awaaz. When you are on the phone with somebody ek "hi" se pata chal jata hai ki kaun bol raha hai!! They showed that armaan and jassi were talking on the phone but still he did not think that this voice is exactly the same as Jassi!!!!!!Angry

Its is so hard to digest.....

Edited by armaanfan - 20 April 2005 at 10:53am

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i also agree how can mom cant recognize her own daughter
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanfan

it is nonsense...

How can mom and nandu cant recognize her!!!

An 8yr old was visiting me yesterday and she has not even watched the show much. She has seen 2 or three episodes few months ago but the second she saw jassi yesterday she instantly recognized her.....

I asked her how did she recognize her and she said..." she still looks the same...well her face is the same...she's not THAT different".

When she saw the rest of it she was saying how stupid that people cant reconize her.

and ofcourse the awaaz. When you are on the phone with somebody ek "hi" se pata chal jata hai ki kaun bol raha hai!! They showed that armaan and jassi were talking on the phone but still he did not think that this voice is exactly the same as Jassi!!!!!!Angry

Its is so hard to digest.....

So true.. A mother not recognizing her daughter is too much...

Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
lol
looks like T&D are copying the etka styleLOL
sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I so agree with all of you!! How can a Mother not recognize her own daughter- esp. when her talking mannerisms are the dame???

It's just too much - T& D were doing fine when they weren't walking the same line as Ekta- but it looks like now they areDead

Aage kya hogaQuestion

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitila

i agree that jassi has had a makeover but  she hasn't exchanged her face with someone else's ...i mean how come no one is able to recognise her...not even her mother and her childhood pal nandu? i think its really silly . jassi definitely looks different but she still resembles the old jassi....its a makeover thats it.... new wardrobe , no braces ,no specs and her own family doesn't recognise her....i think its stupid.

raj and armaan dont recognise her, kind of unerstandable, but her own mother sees her and doesn't realise that jessica is jassi....this is quite indigestable....what do u guys say?

Hi Mitila, You are right about the mother not recoznizing the daughter.

I have a 2 year old daughter, When she was born we sent her 2 day pic to our OB-GYN. She promotes this kind of thing and has a whole wall of pics of kids that she gave birth to. The next time I was in her clinic I started looking for my daughters pic, and to tell you frankly all kids looked alike. But as soon as i set eyes on my daughters pic, I knew she was the one. I am telling this sory coz I believe the mother can always recognize her baby no matter what changes happen to them ( unless the child gets a whole new face.

But what can you say this is indian soap and you cannot complain.
Racmonpheebs
celina Groupbie
celina
celina

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
itz wierd how her own mother cant recognize her child!!! Confused
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
That's stupid naudu bebi papaji and her mom and arman can't reconize her wiredo director 

Go to top