India-Forums

UPDATE 19/04

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged

UPDATE

Tanya has told the family that Rimjhim told Tanya to leave her mother. The family is shocked. Tanyas fake tears are flowing as she says ''Rimjhim-ji, i respect you alot and i dont why your doing this to me..you could have just told me earlier and i would have told my mother to step down as a board of director and i would have forced Om to leave the MD post..maybe your jealous that Om is MD instead of your husband Avinash''. Rimjhim is shocked at Tanyas audacity with her lies. The whole family are present. Avinash gets abit heated at Rimjhim for interfering with these matters. Rakesh intervenes and says that if Tanya had a problem she should have discussed it with Avinash or Rakesh himself in private instead of turning it into something more full blown infront of the family. Om looks confused as to what he should do exactly. Jayanti doesnt agree with Rakesh and is concerned that Om's MD position is being threatened! Babuji tells her to shut up (lol). Babuji says he'l apologize to Tanya if shes hurt. Tanya and Rimjhim both look rattled that poor old Babuji has to apologise. Then Babuji tells everyone that the matter is now closed. Everyone walks away.

Isha is sitting with Namrata (Garvs mum) at her house. There just sitting casually and talking. Namrata tells Isha that Namrata herself has received a fashion designing/exhibitioning opportunity in Delhi but she cant take it up. Isha asks her why. Namrata says shes too busy with her priorities here. Namrata says shes turning it down. Isha requests if she can take up this opportunity instead. Namrata looks happy with this and says ''you?''. Isha says ''thats only if you think im capable of doing it''. Namrata says ''of course, certainly i think you can do it, go right ahead''. Isha says she will consult Namrata about the designs etc as she does the project. Namrata is happy for her and asks her if her family will mind her going Delhi. Isha is really excited and says they wont mind.

Mohini is on the phone with Tanya telling her that Rimjhim came round attempting to threaten her, Mohini laughs that Rimjhim cant do anything. Tanya knows that Rimjhim cannot be underestimated and tells her that she shouldnt laugh as next thing they know they'l both be crying. Om comes in. Tanya and Om sit together, Tanya looks upset as Om is trying bring her around. Tanya puts icing on the cake: ''Om..i dont mind that Rimjhim goes against me or my mother but i cant take it when your being insulted''. Om tells her she shouldnt worry so much about him. Tanya tells him his MD capabilities are being called into question when he makes a small decision regarding the company. Om tells Tanya that Avinashs factory will be sold no matter what!

Rimjhim and Babuji are in the prayer room infront of Gopalji. Babuji tells her that he doesnt know why there is so much mistrust in the family. Babuji says that first Rakesh and Avinash fight then theres this situation with Tanya. Babuji wonders if this family will ever come out of its problems. Babuji realises that Rimjhim must know something he doesnt thats why she probably interfered with this Tanya-Avinash-Rakesh thing. Rimjhim says she does know but she cannot tell him just yet. Babuji tries to get her to tell but she says its not something that can be discussed as yet. Babuji says that all he wants is for her to be happy and successful.

Avinash is sitting grumpy. Rimjhim brings him his tea but hes not in the mood. She apologizes for interfering in the matter. Avinash says that his reputation is getting ruined and that hes looking embaressed infront of the family and he cant show his face with respect in the office. He wonders what the kids must be thinking about him. Rimjhim tells him she was just trying to help. Avinash gets a call on his mobile that his factory is being sold right now. Avinash tells Rimjhim hes not worried about himself but hes worried about the 800 workers in his factory.

Avinash arrives outside his factory in his car (the factory gates says Sharma Group of Industries. He pops out and meets the workers who are all worried that the factory is being sold and they will lose their jobs and wont be able to feed their families. Avinash says hes going to try and stop the sell of the factory. In another car, Om, Mohini and Tanya arrive. Om sees Avinash and shyly walks past. Avinash stops him and tells him to think about the poor workers who are the ones who will suffer. Om says hes helpless and says sorry to his uncle. Mohini and Tanya smile. Mohini says that if this factory runs at a loss then the other factories will also start running at a loss as they try to compensate so everyone will lose their jobs including the other factories workers. One factory worker gets suddenly angry and tells Om that he wont allow this to happen and he'll get Om for this.

Rimjhim is trying to call Avinash but no luck.

Mohini, Tanya and Om strut through the doors of the main factory building. The factory looks elaborate inside with S.G.I written in the background. They walk into the main conference room and sign over the company to a couple of men in suits, one named Mr Bhandari. Mohini and Tanya are pleased that Om has signed the factory away and sold it to someone else. Avinash looks through the glass door sadly.

Rimjhim is trying to call Avinash again but no luck.

Outside, Tanya, Mohini and Om say their farewell to the people in suits who bought the factory. Mohini and Tanya shakes hands in happiness. The men in suits go abit further and wait for someone. Tanya and Mohini wonder whats going on and why their waiting. Then a Mr Puri arrives in a car and Mr Bhandari says he purchased the company for him. Mr Puri thanks him. Mohini and Tanya are curious. Mr Puri asks Rimjhim is come out.

PREVIEW

Avinash is upset that Om wouldnt listen him

Megha rips up Ishas designs for the play costumes

Edited by Chetsmyster - 20 April 2005 at 3:59am

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh