Punar Vivah

why is there so less yash in the show ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hii folks !! plss don't take me wrong! i luv aarti and i luv her scenes with ansh and shobha, but why is there so less yash in the show ??Ouch i feel that in every episode, yash comes for just 2-3 mins and then rest of the episode is about aarti! aarti is such sweetheart but im getting bored seeing her crying all the time!Ermm i want to see more scenes with yash's relationship with his two little angels payal and palak !!Tongue i like ansh, payal and palak all equally but we get bore ansh than them, so i hope we get more daddy daughter scenes with yash and payal palak in the future !!Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gcdc22mushi13amourfouGCLuvStrk-001adigaagDMKJ_VBharshithaaaaaaamaankigeet4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is there so less yash in the show ??" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Well I guess his screen time will increase after marriage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBmaankigeet4ever

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yash's role will increase gradulally, esp once the wedding happens...don't worry.be patientTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurs...Mina...123mitulLuvStrk-001iMadzmaankigeet4ever

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Well I guess his screen time will increase after marriage

yes, i hope so !!Embarrassed but i want to see some of his scenes before marriage also, his interaction with his cutiepie daughters before they have a stepmom!

but after marriage i am hoping to see some mother-daughter scenes and father-son scenes between yash aarti and their kids !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBmaankigeet4ever

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Yash's role will increase gradulally, esp once the wedding happens...don't worry.be patientTongue

but im so impatient to see my guruu on screen dii, what can i do ??CryLOL i just cherish all his scenes so much !! he is the best onscreen pappa na?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i guess yash scene will increase after marriage so be patient n enjoy the show...

123mitulLuvStrk-001

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

but im so impatient to see my guruu on screen dii, what can i do ??CryLOL i just cherish all his scenes so much !! he is the best onscreen pappa na?Tongue

Yes Mina.he is the best .love him so much.but we hv to wait a little.and i think first week was quite balanced, we had more or less equal of both but since aarti talks a lot( as Yash himself saidLOL), and Yash talks very very less, we sort of felt that he had less screen time, but first week was more or less equal for both except one ortwo epis...we had less of him in the second week, hopefully today we will get to see a lot of himTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag123mitulLuvStrk-001

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Yes some where even I feel that, common yaar its Yash PV as well...but I liked Ria's reasoning, Yash speaks less thats y we are feeling like thatLOL

123mitulLuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.