Neil, Ameesha on the sets of Shortcut Romeo - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

Amisha does have a pretty face ..But when it comes to acting ... 🤢

Ameesha isn't as bad as people make her out to be. I would say that she was inconsistent in her acting because she wasn't working with top shot directors and she was only a newcomer. In the hands of decent directors, she managed to pull off a Gadar, a Humraaz, and an Ankahee.

The Katrinas and Deepikas of today are not known for their acting skills but they're working with the best in the business, which is making them improve with each film. Even when Kareena delivered flops it was mostly with A-grade filmmakers.
Originally posted by Koizakapoor

ameesha seems to be back in the race finallyyy

she also has race-2

i feel bad for her, i just watched KNPH yesterday and man i was thinking the kind of debut she had how could she hit soo low, she became a star overnight n was pretty back then

however now her horrible acting, terrible attitude and 37 yrs of age clearly showing, she doesnt seem to be doing that great!

I don't know what attitude you're talking about, because every filmmaker she's worked with has called her a professional and she's the friendliest celebrity on Twitter. She only hasn't got along with a few of her co-actors and that's perfectly normal.

I think it's a good time for her to comeback, her personal life seems to be at rest and she isn't in a relationship at the moment, so it's a chance for her to focus on her career without any distractions. It's also about time that Bollywood overlooks an actress' age or "shelf life", and be professional about it just like it's done in Hollywood where you don't see actors over the age of 40 pairing with actresses half their age unless it's relevant to the plot.

I really hope Ameesha manages to garner accolades for her appearance in this movie, I'm probably among the minority but I think it's about time she was appreciated for her acting.
wawoo nice i love her esp with Hrithik ...all the best ..she is Beautiful ❤️
The 1st pic is nice...she did gd movies at the beginning of her career i liked KNPH and Gaddar evn Ankahee and Humko Tumse Pyar Hai wer gd other than tht she hasnt dne tht gd movies... she lukd reali gd with hrithik tho...
I loved her in Ankaheen , Even in Honeymoon Travels pvt ltd 
Originally posted by *Aryan*

Ameesha isn't as bad as people make her out to be. I would say that she was inconsistent in her acting because she wasn't working with top shot directors and she was only a newcomer. In the hands of decent directors, she managed to pull off a Gadar, a Humraaz, and an Ankahee.

The Katrinas and Deepikas of today are not known for their acting skills but they're working with the best in the business, which is making them improve with each film. Even when Kareena delivered flops it was mostly with A-grade filmmakers.

😆...welcome back Amisha! Nothing quite like self-promotion! 😉
Something wrong with her eye?? Eye lift?? 
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

😆...welcome back Amisha! Nothing quite like self-promotion! 😉

🤣 Jaya..

and are we saying Amisha can act?? I don't think you have watched your own movies Amisha.. have a look at them please..
Love the first pic. Cute pics. TFS.

Neil looks like some biker dude put some leather on him and get him on a bike. The beard and everything isn't working for him. But wish him luck for this movie.