India-Forums

KHKN US update April 19

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Ananya is surprised to see Kabir, and asks him why he has come there. He tries to appease her, but she is still angry, but he comes up with some philosophy about magnitude of love being proportional to magnitude of angriness, and that's why, since he loves her a lot, he also tends to get a little angry sometimes. That works, and Ananya smiles. He tells her that they are going out, and tells her to go get ready. While she is away, he reads the letter. It warns Ananya about Kabir, and informs that Kabir is married, and has a wife named Shivani. Kabir is surprised as to who must have written this letter, and he manages to keep it away from Ananya.

Kabir meets Deepu and Chetan in his office, points a gun at them, shows them the letter, and asks if it has been typed on their computer. They panic and say no, infact their computer keyboard doesn't even have a 'K' button, since a mouse chewed it away. Kabir doesn't fall for that, and says that no one else except those two knows about this affair. They say that love cannot be hidden, and someone else - an enemy of Kabir, maybe - must be knowing about Ananya and Shivani. Since Kabir has no proof, he let's them go with a warning. They silently decide that it's time they get a bank loan and pay back Kabir's loan and end this trouble.Ouch

The sweeper at the cafe (the one who talks in complex Hindi), Hari, calls up Kabir. We find that he is a spy who has been stationed there by Kabir in order to keep an eye on the guys. Kabir asks him to check if the computer at the cafe is missing a 'K'. Hari goes to check, but before that, Chetan and Deepu have already removed the letter 'K' from the keyboard, expecting that Kabir would surely have that checked sooner or later, so they are safe.Big smile

Later, everyone in the cafe is preparing for the visit of the manager from Universal Bank, and they want to convince him that their business is doing really well, so that they get the loan. When the manager arrives, Deepu and Chetan act like they are really busy counting lots of money - they even make the waitresses lie about their personal problems and then give them money, and also hire a couple of people to pose as customers who praise the food - all to impress the manager. But Hari arrives with a cockroach, and announces that he found it in the back, and says that once he had found a cockroach at his previous place of work, and that place had shut down in a week. This worries the manager, who decides that cafe is a risky business to give a loan too, and he goes away. Chetan and Deepu, angry, beat up Hari.Angry

Hari calls up Kabir and tells him about this. Kabir is surprised that they are looking for a bank loan, and gives Hari the number of some Anna Shetty and tells him to get a loan from him for Chetan and Deepu. After Kabir hangs up, Shivani, who is sitting there in the office, asks who it is, and Kabir says it's a client. Shivani begins to wonder who is this client that has Kabir all worried in front of her. (I think she suspects it may be a girl)

Anna Shetty (Shaguna's husband from Astitva) arrives with Hari, and Chetan and Deepu are happy when they find out he's there to give them a loan. Anna asks if the cafe is doing well, and then says it will do even better now, because they have to make the money to pay off the loan he will give them. He gives them a blank check, and when they ask him how he can trust them with that, he says he trusts his ghoda (gun). They get scared, but he says, don't worry, I use it only on dishonest people, not decent people.Clap

Later, Chetan and Deepu are going back in a cab after cashing the check for 20 lakhs (the amount they had taken from Kabir). But the cab begins to have problems, and stops, and while the driver is fixing it, a beggar comes to ask them for money, and then takes out a knife and demands that they had him the briefcase of money. They push him away and try to run, but a couple other bad guys also arrive there - even the cab driver turns out to be one of them. After a little fight, where they beat up the two friends, the robbers take the money and run. Deepu is unconscious, and Chetan is worried and looking for help. He stops a car coming down that road, and asks for help. When the person turns down their car window, Chetan is shocked to see him/her.

I think the robbery was also planned by Kabir, who first made sure they got a loan from Anna, then had that money robbed, so that they would have to come back to Kabir to borrow more money in order to pay off Anna and save their lives. This way, they'll be further indebted to Kabir, and will have to follow all his orders.Ouch

Please post a response after you've read this. At least I would know that people are reading the updates.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update! I know what it must feel like taking your time to write updates and no one replies. But I think you are doing a wonderful job, thanks!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged
 You are doing a wonderful job shady. I think few visit the forum thinking there are no updates.Give them some time.After reading these lovely updates,they will start postingSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top