India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH for the first time (Page 3)

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I am in USA n i went to Pak last summer n started watching it thr..when i started... Piyush just died 2 weeks ago n Kashish was then suspicious abt [poor] Sujal..but when i came back to US i started renting KTH n have been watching since first episode n can't miss it at allSmile

anyways..nice topic

Edited by rosemehek - 22 April 2005 at 5:59pm

ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

well my cousin emailed me from fiji in 2003 n sent  the promo pictures of sujal n kashish . she said that this  serial is different from typical ektas series n also that this guy(rajeev) is the best actor that has existed in telly world n is the best in looks n in acting .

well the pictures seem nice but i did not  make any effort coz i was taking full course load n had no time for entertainment . and sometimes in nov i went to an aunt place n they had satelitlte dish  n i saw little bit of the scene when sujal comes to talk to professor about rishi n mehek marriage n the egagement scene . sujal was impreesive  but that episode never showed the sujal as arrogant , handsome &romantic . but i made a piont to watch whenever i had time

so this jan (2005) when i was taking only 2 subjects i decided to rent  kth ad between 2 & 1/2 weeks i finished watching  41 tapes . man i used to hide from my mum the number of rentals i brought home , she thought i was watching  the repeats all the time , i even  stayed up @ 2pm at night.  the used to sit about 30 to 40 cm away from the tv so that no one would  know that i was watching kth. the max number i watched in a day was 6 . the next day the video shop person refused to give me more than 2  tapes . Embarrassedlost my sleep over rajeev khandelwal.Embarrassed

anyway i have not rented any tapes since when they show that reva meets cg n lalit

Edited by ivan - 23 April 2005 at 9:50pm
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hey guys it's so nice to hear how you all started watching kth... and nice topic choco....
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
   hey i forgot to tell you how i started watching kth. well i watch a lot of balaji dramas and star parivar dramas, so i watch the awrds on dvd since i watch them on dvd... so then they showed sujal and kashish as best jodi and i just loved their jodi so i felt i must watch it...so my cousin went and got the first few tapes from my uncles' shop and we sat down and watched it, and i love the title songs (and the songs in between) of all these dramas so i loved it even more... and after that i watched every episode, and missed only about 5 episodes all together...  
crazyabtsujal Groupbie
crazyabtsujal
crazyabtsujal

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:25am | IP Logged

I m a REGULAR watcher since first episode.had seen d trailers n decided to chk out though i was apprehensive tht being in 11:00 pm slot it may not be tht gd but man was i in for a surprise........

i m so hooked tht i cannot just quit watching it.....

take care all...

cheerios.....

Edited by crazyabtsujal - 25 April 2005 at 7:10am
crazyabtsujal Groupbie
crazyabtsujal
crazyabtsujal

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

omaima

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged

well gr8 topic

i starting wathing kahin to hoga frm kashish and piush married i like it so so so so so much that i brought a  CDs of the drama and watch it frm the beginig  aptil now....

.....____omaima____....

Hey even i want the CDS.are they available in india.......

Do tell me

take care

cheerios

Go to top