India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH for the first time (Page 2)

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged
hey i have been living in USA for 3 years now and had never heard of KTH till august last year. i came over these bunch of articles on the internet about rajeev and i just wanted to check  out who the hell this guy is that everybody is talking about, i started downloading clips form the internet to see him and once i started doing that i was hooked. thats how i started following kth

zunaira Senior Member
zunaira
zunaira

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I am in Canada but my cousin who lives in pakistan she told me about kth and then I asked a video store and they had kth.I watched kth from the first episodeand i watched every episode 4 or 5 times but then I missed some of the episodes where Sujal got arested in the new year's party.I watched Kth till Cg's birthday.
Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I have been watching KTH from the beginning. I missed the episodes of oct 04 when sujal -kashish got amrried as I was away .

I liked the promos of KTH , thought to be good . From the first day I felt this guy ( RAJEEV) will rock....

He used to look so naive in the initial episodes......

almost all the sisters  of kashish changed after the initial episodes. ....

earlier the girls who played charu & molly( she appeared as gautam's wife in kyunki....) used to look good....

prof sinha played by talwar changed...

I see every episode of KTH ...................

gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i have been watching it from 2nd or 3rd episode then missed those episodes when kashish got married to piyuish
omaima Newbie
omaima
omaima

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged

well gr8 topic

i starting wathing kahin to hoga frm kashish and piush married i like it so so so so so much that i brought a  CDs of the drama and watch it frm the beginig  aptil now....

.....____omaima____....

Sa_sagi Senior Member
Sa_sagi
Sa_sagi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged

I have watched it from the beginning.Wink

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I watched the first episode, then I never watched it as I thought - "11 'o' clock is too late."

But then I started studying up till late, so my mother started keeping awake with me (to keep a watch on me so that I did not go to sleep!!!). Anyway, since she used to get bored, she started watching it. That was from where Piyush and kashish get married.

She started mocking me saying that a girl should look out for someone as good as Sujal (She is a big Rajesh Khanna fan). Slowly I watched it too. My first episode was when Saniya enters the story. (It is from here that misunderstandings begin and the actual story kickstarts.)  At first, it was very confusing, since I didn't even know the past story, but then I started liking it, especially from the point when Sujal was thrown out of the house.

That's history, friends!!! Today me and my Mum are avid Sujal fans.

barkha Senior Member
barkha
barkha

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i started watching from the day when Kashish goes for an interview in     R & G. SUJAL was too good in that episode.

After that i liked the episode when they go to palanpur, when Kashish falls asleep on Sujals shoulders, it was so sweet.

The most romantic episode was when Kashish & Sujal dance in the rain.Embarrassed That was awesome! After that i have watched KTH regularly.

Go to top