Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH for the first time

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

hi friends,

In this topic I am taking u guys to the past tense.....

I was wondering how  u people come across to KTH serial for the first time and  from which episode u guys started to watch it....u can say just wanna know about ur experience of the first date with KTHWink...

Well for me i was fed up of star plus hindi serials... and wasn't watching that channel in those days...so i didn't catch any promos of kth either....

But on a fine night ..me and my five year ol cousin sister nabila were watching Spongebob cartoon on tv(shocking... but ya thats true even now i do watch cartoonsOuch)...and suddenly a commercial break came....and I took the remote and starting to switch channels ...insuring Nabila that I would return to cartoon channel on time...but who knows ...suddenly a handsome guy and a girl with  beautiful dress caught my viewEmbarrassed...ya that was Sujal and Kashish probably was their early ages when they use to fight.....even their story was making some sense to me.... While i was busy drooling on screen....Nabila started to yell like a villan, where is my cartoon??? give me the remote...and started to blackmail me with her tears

with broken heart i hand over the remote to her...but  in between I checked the serial name...so from very next day ...i catch the timetable and started to watch it ....and ya as i didn't want  any further problems...I always make sure nabila goes to bed before the serial starts...so that she won't cry for cartoon on that time Evil Smile

just shared a small personal thing....now it is ur turnSmile

Edited by chocolate - 20 April 2005 at 1:16am

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged

........interesting choco.......choco ur evil~~Evil Smile i like itBig smile

well the first time i saw the serial was when they both were in palanpur........and she drinks water out of his hand.........

i just found sujal awesome.........his eyes mainly

and so i watched the serial everyday........(almost everyday) my boards were on

aneesha Senior Member
aneesha
aneesha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged

chocolate,

nice to hear from u

i started watching it on the first day(from the first episode) itsei was attracted by the storyline of 5 sisters as we too r 3 sisters oer here

i watched it on the first day and was trully attracted towards the serial

that was it and i am continuing it rite now

latika Senior Member
latika
latika

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i started watching the serial from the first episode but missed a few in the middle i stopped watching it regularly when kashish got married 2 piyush then started again when piyush died
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Well choco I missed very early episodes. Even with me it was same..... I was fed-up with Ekta's serials. At that time I was watching and always used to see Sahara.... there was a humourous serial going on at that time"Don't Worry Ho Jayega". During a commercial break I started surfing and suddenly I came to Star. Though I had seen the promo's of KTH but never thought of watching it ..... being Ekta's K-series. That day they were showing that chemist shop scene. Where Sujal comes and Kashish asks for change from him.

Somehow I got attracted to both Rajeev and Aamna. I never went back to see the Sahara serial. I continued watching this one. One thing came to my mind...... this serial is different from saas bahu serials of Ekta.

Aur aap sab ko to pata hi hai Kashish mujhe kitni pasand hai Big smileEmbarrassedBig smile.... So after that I started watching this serial. Never missed a single episode till last to last week when I had some very very emergency work in the lab. I missed 2 episodes. But now I hope I'll never miss any more episodes....

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

hey sujal fan shying like a pure eastern guys good kashish will definately like this if she come 2 know ur feeling about her any ways

choco don rude wt kids they deserve watching cartoons

i saw kth for first time when i was discussing ekta's soaps wt my mami ji

she nothing to do so she her serials very much she told me about kth that itz a gud serial if u get time watch it out so from that day whether i have my exams i never miss kthCool Big smileTongueWink

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hi Choco........this topic's really nice........

My story too is very similar to most of u guys...............Wink

I used to watch Ekta serials 3 to 4 years back in their nascent stages then they got very very boring Angry..........so I just stuck to Star World and the news and sport channels......

Then one fine day  in October 2003, almost a month after KTH was aired.........while switching channels I came across Sujal and my heart HeartHeartstopped......it was the rain scene where Sujal and Kash were enjoying themselves and then spoil sport Piyush comes and offers to drop them home.............

The rest is history...........................end of story.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_face86

choco don rude wt kids they deserve watching cartoons

Yeah I know that cuteface...but when kids remain awake till 11.30 at night for cartoons they need some bashing

it is sounding like saitan kay mooh main ram ram!!! but can't help it...anything for KTH....(umm basically for sujalEmbarrassed)Wink

anyways nice to read those replies....keep adding ur experiences guys

Go to top