Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHO IS A THIEF BTW MALIKA AND JESSI? (Page 5)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasshuu

I THINK MALIKA IS RIGHT TOCALL JESSI A THIEF. JESSI WANT TO STOLE ARMAAN FROM THE HAND OF MALIKA. SHE EVEN BREAK THE MARRIAGE OF MALIKA AND ARMAAN.  JESSI IDENTITY IS NOT GOOD TO FOLLOW AS T&D THINK. JESSI IS READY TO BREAK THE HEART OF SOMEONE TO WIN HER HEART.

SHE IS A THIEF HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOME ONE WHO HAS ALREADY ANGAGE AND ON LOVELY FRIENDSHIP (MALIKA AND ARMAN BEFORE) YES YOU CAN LOVE BUT ATLEAST RESPECT THE OTHER FRIENDSHIP....!!!

IF YOU LOVE THE ONE WHO HAS ALREADY CHOOSE THE ONE TO LOVE PLS LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER ONE DONT STAND THERE TO BREAK SOMEONE FRIENDSHIP AS JESSI DONE TO MALIKA.

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS.?

aahh..............maybe you missed a dozen discussions we have had on similar issue. anyways, i agree with you that jjkn does not put jassi in very good light...it makes jassi look like hypocritical fool who is very weak and stubborn. in fact only two people look good on the show and they are nandu and purab .

now for the issue of jassi-mallika-armaan triangle....it all depends on how far you are ready to accept a transgression in the name of love. if you are one of those people who believe that love is everything than jassi is right and armaan justified, if you are one of those people who think that commitments and duties rate higher than feelings of love,then nothing about the triangle is justified. in short it depends on your priorities in personal life and is a very individualistic choice.

i would like  to mention at this point that indian directors are obsessed with the idea of true and first love. strangely even in the remakes of hollywood hits, the ending is changed to reflect this idealogy.the most recent example is the remake of my best friends wedding. rarely has the anguish of the third innocent person caught up in the lead 's love saga been shown in the movies/shows(unless we are talking of an ekta show).if you imagine yourself in that person's shoes , you will realize the amount of betrayal one feels(imagine you are hapilly dreaming and preparing for your impending nupitals until you realise in nick of time your fiancee/fiance has been in love with someone else all along and was just taking you around for a ride, imagine the embarassment,you and  your family faces in front of society because of weakness/stupidity of a third person.....it is bound to make you very bitter and vengeful).on the other hand if your fiance is gonna be stuck in his past forever...you might want to escape the dreary future even at very high cost to yourself and your family.

i see one member has posted a list of such hit movies

srk broke kajol-salman's marriage (kkhh)

salman was shown to be taken aback but accepts it more in terms of face saving.

srk broke juhi-aditya's marrige (yess boss)

aditya was already married , all he was interested was in having an affair with juhi, he even tries to pass off juhi as srk's wife on many occasions so actually srk rescues juhi from aditya's clutches.

srk broke mahima-apoorva's marrige (pardes)

apoorve had very different notions than mahima's , it was that difference that broke them apart actually not a love affair with srk. she marries and devlop feelings for her friend srk after the breakup.

srk broke madhuri-akshay's marrige (dil to pagal hai)

once again ahshay is shown to be taken aback but accept the fate  and sacrifice

srk broke preity's marriage (veer zaara)

aaahhh....it was wrong of srk to propose to an engaged almost married women. preity's husband does have his revenge eventually. this movie is a classic example of how love destroys several lives. it destroyed srk(imagine how many lives he could have saved as rescue pilot in those 20 years that he spend in a prison), preity(she would have entered political arena with her husband and brought about many reforms for women in all those years that she spent alone wasting away after srk), preity's husband(he might have been a reformative politician, instead he moves abroad probably trying to save his face), srk'family(poor uncle and aunt, after bringing up an orphan as thier son and thier lifeline, they died old alone and sad broken by thier son's apparent death),preity's family (once the celebrated , respected and powerful family went under a complete ruins, thanks to thier daughter's love for a foreigner, she fell in love with in a mere 36 hours).

Edited by pj04 - 20 April 2005 at 1:56pm

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
so pj are you supporting what i have said or are you debating?Confused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i am niether supporting nor opposing.....as i said it is individualistic choice. personally i rate commitment much higher than love and oppose breaking up of engagement/marraiges solely on the notion of love, hence i find jassi's obsession with armaan both wrong and ridiculous. as for srk movies....as i pointed out (only three out of five had similar scenerios). in that also while on superflous level srk may seem justified, if you dig deeper and factor in the third person's feelings, you will not feel so pleased about the end.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
PJ04,

I see what you are saying and I agree that our opinions and outlooks are very individual, but first off, I don't think indian directors are obsessed with the idea of first and true love and in fact I have found JJKN to be a breath of fresh air...one girl doesn't fall in love 10 different times and marry 10 different times.  Jassi was willing to marry Purab even though she didn't love him, it was Purab who took off and why, because he knew she loved Armaan and it would have ruined both of their lives.  So even Purab takes into consideration that love is quite an integral part of a relationship.

If you take a look at the Ekta serials...people marry 10 different times and most times one doesn't love the other and look how miserable they are.  They are always crying...how much happier are they?

I do think that directors are obsessed with the idea of love, cuz love stories sell.  "My Best Friend's Wedding" was such a flop of a movie, why because, the heroine doesn't get her hero in the end...I didn't go to see the movie so that the heroine doesn't get her hero at the end of the movie.  I see this everyday in real life, so why would I want to go see a movie about it.  Aside from 'My Best Friends Wedding,' directors don't really want to tread this water and I find this idea so 1950s.  Yes, of course this is my individual thinking.

I don't see if Armaan has broken his relationship with Mallika, why he still has to be committed to her?  Why is there even the question about importance being placed on committment and duties??  For what end?  Armaan's character has grown and changed on the show, thus it is not really anymore about love is everything so this means Jassi and Armaan have to be together.  I think they are the ones who deserve it though, they are the central characters afterall and this the whole point of the show.  In my individual opinion this is why I watch the show.

I like love...there is no feeling like love...it makes one beautiful and it makes us better people.  I think love should be an integral part of a relationship and I don't think love destroys lives.  I am a classic example, I fell in love with my husband and he is the most wonderful person, we didn't ruin other people's lives when we got married, if fact we created new bonds.  My inlaws love me and my parents dote on my husband.  Love stories make the world go round and stir emotions in people.  This view on love and how destructive it can be is really sad.

Finally, I agree that Nandu has a good character on the show...Nandu is funny, caring, smart, supportive...he has different shades and he has grown as a character.  But Purab...he has no character...literally, he is portrayed as what???  I mean I really don't know.  He has not grown as a character on the show...he was brought back by popular demand, but he doesn't offer anything substantial to the show and he never has.  He is a good guy and that is it...that is the extent of his character.

To answer, Nashuu's question, the biggest thief is Mallika, cuz she stole Gulmohour's money and stole the integrity of the Walia family.  Her actions are not justifiable as she could have dealt with the situation in a more adult fashion.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
That was great, JP ClapClapClap.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
wow, i will throw up if i see soo muchw riting, sry, no big writing for me. by the way, i didn't read what you guys said, all i read was the topic, and i..... support. agreed. although if you want to steal someone, it takes a while until you actually win their trust, once you win their trust, no matter what crime you do, they will always have faith in you, even if they act that you've done something wrong. but, it is love....like armaan and purab do, along with bebe, and amrit and nandu, along with papaji(he still luvs his daughter very much inside)
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by nasshuu

I THINK MALIKA IS RIGHT TOCALL JESSI A THIEF. JESSI WANT TO STOLE ARMAAN FROM THE HAND OF MALIKA. SHE EVEN BREAK THE MARRIAGE OF MALIKA AND ARMAAN. JESSI IDENTITY IS NOT GOOD TO FOLLOW AS T&D THINK. JESSI IS READY TO BREAK THE HEART OF SOMEONE TO WIN HER HEART.

SHE IS A THIEF HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOME ONE WHO HAS ALREADY ANGAGE AND ON LOVELY FRIENDSHIP (MALIKA AND ARMAN BEFORE) YES YOU CAN LOVE BUT ATLEAST RESPECT THE OTHER FRIENDSHIP....!!!

IF YOU LOVE THE ONE WHO HAS ALREADY CHOOSE THE ONE TO LOVE PLS LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER ONE DONT STAND THERE TO BREAK SOMEONE FRIENDSHIP AS JESSI DONE TO MALIKA.

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS.?

aahh..............maybe you missed a dozen discussions we have had on similar issue. anyways, i agree with you that jjkn does not put jassi in very good light...it makes jassi look like hypocritical fool who is very weak and stubborn. in fact only two people look good on the show and they are nandu and purab.

now for the issue of jassi-mallika-armaan triangle....it all depends on how far you are ready to accept a transgression in the name of love. if you are one of those people who believe that love is everything than jassi is right and armaan justified, if you are one of those people who think that commitments and duties rate higher than feelings of love,then nothing about the triangle is justified. in short it depends on your priorities in personal life and is a very individualistic choice.

i would like to mention at this point that indian directors are obsessed with the idea of true and first love. strangely even in the remakes of hollywood hits, the ending is changed to reflect this idealogy.the most recent example is the remake of my best friends wedding. rarely has the anguish of the third innocent person caught up in the lead 's love saga been shown in the movies/shows(unless we are talking of an ekta show).if you imagine yourself in that person's shoes , you will realize the amount of betrayal one feels(imagine you are hapilly dreaming and preparing for your impending nupitals until you realise in nick of time your fiancee/fiance has been in love with someone else all along and was just taking you around for a ride, imagine the embarassment,you and your family faces in front of society because of weakness/stupidity of a third person.....it is bound to make you very bitter and vengeful).on the other hand if your fiance is gonna be stuck in his past forever...you might want to escape the dreary future even at very high cost to yourself and your family.

i see one member has posted a list of such hit movies

srk broke kajol-salman's marriage (kkhh)

salman was shown to be taken aback but accepts it more in terms of face saving.

srk broke juhi-aditya's marrige (yess boss)

aditya was already married , all he was interested was in having an affair with juhi, he even tries to pass off juhi as srk's wife on many occasions so actually srk rescues juhi from aditya's clutches.

srk broke mahima-apoorva's marrige (pardes)

apoorve had very different notions than mahima's , it was that difference that broke them apart actually not a love affair with srk. she marries and devlop feelings for her friend srk after the breakup.

srk broke madhuri-akshay's marrige (dil to pagal hai)

once again ahshay is shown to be taken aback but accept the fate and sacrifice

srk broke preity's marriage (veer zaara)

aaahhh....it was wrong of srk to propose to an engaged almost married women. preity's husband does have his revenge eventually. this movie is a classic example of how love destroys several lives. it destroyed srk(imagine how many lives he could have saved as rescue pilot in those 20 years that he spend in a prison), preity(she would have entered political arena with her husband and brought about many reforms for women in all those years that she spent alone wasting away after srk), preity's husband(he might have been a reformative politician, instead he moves abroad probably trying to save his face), srk'family(poor uncle and aunt, after bringing up an orphan as thier son and thier lifeline, they died old alone and sad broken by thier son's apparent death),preity's family (once the celebrated , respected and powerful family went under a complete ruins, thanks to thier daughter's love for a foreigner, she fell in love with in a mere 36 hours).

PJ don't know what to say!!! You are just awesome, love the way you looks at all different prospective and not only one.. love the way you explain things and make me believe taht what you said is right... if you were a guy I would propose you right away! Wink and forget Purab!! and ofcourse, my hubby dear too! Wink
sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
ok no u all rong jassi didnt do anything its not her fault that armaan never loved malika she should of realized wat type a guy he was and before jassi left she told malika that he was playing games with u and me watever u guys are crazy and ryte now malika took the money from the account and put it in jassi's account and on top of that armaan did everything but malika is still blaming jassi. She's just jealous of the fact that armaan is in love with jassi the ugly girl instead of her the successsful one

Go to top