Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHO IS A THIEF BTW MALIKA AND JESSI? (Page 4)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

arman never loved mallika but from mallika's point of view,jassi is the culprit not only for breaking her marriage but also for the company .according to her ,jassi ran away with the company and she's right,inspite of so many warnings given by arman to nandu,threats from aryan ,mallika to nandu which nandu conveyed clearly to jassi  to come back and sign the papers otherwise they will create trouble,she still refused to come and was busy in her makeoevr with purab and nandini.so ina  way she is a culprit who ran away ,she was also part of the forging balance sheet act,if arman got punished for that,jassi needs to be ounished too.

anyway they will alsways show her as the great ,I so wish that mallika gives her a piece of mind

Well said tina, kdokka and peaches.. Yopu guys said it all..

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with kdokka and peaches, well said.Clap
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I promised someone I wouldn't reply in this topic, but Jassi is as much to blame in this whole fiasco!!!!

Ok, so Armaan pounded her with cards - she could have simply said, "No Armaan Sir!  I do not want these"......instead, she preserves those cards, which only encourages him further to give her more cards......secondly, she could have just maintained an employee-employer relationship instead of narrating her entire life's story to him, crying on his shoulder, hugging him....gimee a breakkkkk!!!!  If I recall, she also tried dressing up stylishly in Singapore just to impress him.....also, if hiding Kohinoor was aagainst her ideals, why the hell did she accept the plan in the first place.....?....just to impress Armaan again......she has come on to him many many times......Jassi voluntarily became the 'other woman'! Angry

Jassi is simply a selfish hypocrite, in my eyes....I would never want her as my role model!!!!! 

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ofcourse malika
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

I promised someone I wouldn't reply in this topic, but Jassi is as much to blame in this whole fiasco!!!!

Ok, so Armaan pounded her with cards - she could have simply said, "No Armaan Sir!  I do not want these"......instead, she preserves those cards, which only encourages him further to give her more cards......secondly, she could have just maintained an employee-employer relationship instead of narrating her entire life's story to him, crying on his shoulder, hugging him....gimee a breakkkkk!!!!  If I recall, she also tried dressing up stylishly in Singapore just to impress him.....also, if hiding Kohinoor was aagainst her ideals, why the hell did she accept the plan in the first place.....?....just to impress Armaan again......she has come on to him many many times......Jassi voluntarily became the 'other woman'! Angry

Jassi is simply a selfish hypocrite, in my eyes....I would never want her as my role model!!!!! 

No doubt, Jassi is to be blamed equally in the whole gulmohar/kohinoor fiasco. She is as culpable as Armaan  is.  But I disagree on other points.

Jassi never voluntarily became the "other woman", she never had any formal "other" relationship (funny use of words) with Armaan.  She cannot be accused of that.

Jassi trusted Armaan as a confidante after the Purab episode, she considered him to be atleast a friend, so she told him her story. That is not wrong, you do share your sorrows with people who you trust.

Jassi did try to impress Armaan in Singapore, people in love do that, that is natural.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
wow!! kdokka.. couldnt agree more...
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Very well said Kdokka! Clap

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL