jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god no cold epis it will bring tears to my eyes😭
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

🥱well, we can't expect back to back rocking episodes. then there wont be any waiting from our part.

also guys, speaking personally, i cant afford to lose sleep on every day. slept at 3am and got up at 6. feeling insomniac. actually pushing myself to be awake atleast until 10.30. its gonna be a cold episode today. Ram feeling bad and etc., i really want this to happen. guys, i really fel insomniac...🥱

Even I slept only at 3am last night...but I want closure...the momentum shouldnt be lost...so I want to see Ram sorting things out his way asap..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: *Resham*

after yest's epi do u think tht wl affect their relationship?

I totally agree with you, coz if they show now differences or split then Y'day scenes make no sense.
It's mature love story and marriage.  so they should be able to talk and sort out not fighting or separating like teenage lovers. I was thinking same after watching last jight that fashion show should not be the coz of split or separation, coz the biggest reason they already discuss like having third person in marriage,even during apeksha  plot when situation was not clear they did not show separation, so rest all are chote mote hurdles which should not break the marraige 
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Even I think its gonna be sober today.. I want Ram's confession after tht fiasco!! That would make things right!!😃

confession after fashion fiasco will surly make thing right.
phulwafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I totally agree with you, coz if they show now differences or split then Y'day scenes make no sense.
It's mature love story and marriage.  so they should be able to talk and sort out not fighting or separating like teenage lovers. I was thinking same after watching last jight that fashion show should not be the coz of split or separation, coz the biggest reason they already discuss like having third person in marriage,even during apeksha  plot when situation was not clear they did not show separation, so rest all are chote mote hurdles which should not break the marraige 

i agree...this will not effect their relation badly...infact this fight make their relation more beautifull...as ram came to know how much his wife love him...

soon she will aslo came to know that as she love him...he also love her a lot.
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think he wl confess on holi...
tugga1 thumbnail
guys everything is fine...wotever will be will be BUT what i want to know is WHEN is HOLI for Ekta Kapoor and BALH????? Dont think he will confess this week...fashion show today, followed by the disaster, drama...dont c confession happening till monday and going by track record Holi in BALH will be week late if not later!!!!! :( SORRY BUT NOT GETTING GOOD FEELING ABOUT THE PACE OF THINGS AT THE MOMENT...😕