Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad's Intensity!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
WOW! Just check out yesterday's episode.Angad has got seething fire in his eyes...especially the way they bore through Kripa.Kripa always gets zapped when he is looking like that at her.It's not only about the way Angad looks....HIS VOICE...HIS MANNERISMS..HIS BODY LANGUAGE...everything spells raw masculine vitality and as Sugar said,"Animal Magnetism".

When he was swirling Kripa left and right in yesterday's episode...his intense facial expressions and that egoistic passion was simply VA-VA-VOOM!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
yaa.......was just superb ..the ending scene!
chillyflakes thumbnail

I could go on and on and on.....on Angad's intensity....better not day-dream about a ficitional character so much๐Ÿ˜†

All of Angad's scene yesterday were brilliant!

But the one which caught my attention the most, was when he gives an irate yet protective look at Kripa being mauled by the two drunkards in the Disc! He had such an awesome look in his eye, as if he wanted to protect and shield Kripa from everyone๐Ÿ˜ณ It was so sweet.......he had a great expression on his face!

Ofcourse, the one in which he bangs his fist on the Wall, had me going completely bonkers.......Just amazing!

Angad is not just intense, he is Intensity Personified!

Cheers,

Chilly

sanya_s thumbnail

But he's such a brat...and kripa is so delicate...Total opposites...I hope angad gets over his hatred for kripa fast..and he'll start falling for her...That's what I want to see...Angad's attraction....I think Angad is the toughest guy on tv..right now u know...

Angad's intensity nicely brought out by u'r words, nitica. u write well.๐Ÿ‘.. Cant wait when our tough guy will fall in love๐Ÿ˜›....

dkdisha thumbnail

that was one great scene angad looked damn sexy

Jessi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
angad's expressions is just superb.
punjabiprincess thumbnail
I agree, his just looked HOT, I mean every scene in that espoide with Angad was breathtaking.๐Ÿ˜‰
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Angad is an actor who expresses through his eyes n its a gr8 quality

kool*kariya* thumbnail

ya those expressions were to kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor kirpa ๐Ÿ˜†

n same ere sanya i hpe he gets over da hatred fast but i dont want da serial to end

kariya!

Cherry thumbnail
Angad was good in yesterday's episode. His eyes show lot of expressions.