Posted: 12 years ago
 Itne pyare update dekar kaha khogai
pls update karo
payalmehra thumbnail

Friends, thanks for reading, liking and commenting πŸ€—

Chapter 2:

Part 1:

Khanak's parents are very supportive, a very happy go lucky family and they trust their daughter fully. It was the first time Shaan visited them and they instantly liked him. The main reason possibly is because Khanak likes him.😊

Khanak's Papa: Shaan, do take care of my princess and bring her back safely.

Shaan: Yes, uncle. Then Shaan asked Payal: Do you want to join us?

Payal: Di will kill me Jiju, I don't like to be kabab mein haddiπŸ˜†

Both Shaan and Khanak smiled and they bid good bye to them.

Part 2: In the elevator

As expected, Shaan was just waiting for the door to close. He held Khanak by her waist and pinned her to the wall.😳 With his husky tone he said "Marne ka irada hai kya?" Khanak blushed and Shaan gently gave a soft peck on her right cheek.😳

Before he could proceed further the elevator door opened and a group of kids entered. All going to attend a friend's birthday party, they all asked their Khanakdi to join them, they were giggling and shouting. At first Shaan was quite disappointed, but Khanak's smiling face and her friendship with the kids made him smile.😊

They came near Shaan's bike.

Khanak: Oh no, how can I ride a bike now wearing this saree (making a puppy face)πŸ˜›

Shaan checked her out from top to bottom: Pull your saree up and make it mini skirt (with a smirk)πŸ˜†

Khanak frowned: What?😲

Shaan: Sit sidewise yaar, that's how ladies usually sit on bikes.πŸ˜†

Khanak: Where are we going Shaan?

Shaan: It's a surprise. (Thinking: I had planned to go to my favorite Disco, but you made me change it)

Shaan started the bike and as usual within few seconds the bike was flying like a bullet. Though Khanak's leg was sidewise she hugged him tightly.

Part 3:

Shaan: So how is this place?

Its Kake Da Dhaba, outside the city, a roadside Dhaba. (Shaan wanted to take her to a typical Indian place)

Khanak: It's just superb (with a wide grin). You know Shaan my father always loved traveling and roadside Dhabas are always my favorite. Yahan ka butter naan and malaikofta are just yummy.πŸ˜›

Khanak suddenly noticed that her saree was almost falling down.😲 Already it was in an unstable condition and the speedy bike ride made it worse. She wrapped herself with the saree and tried to hide herself standing behind Shaan.

Khanak: Shaan, lets go from here, everyone will see me. She felt very embarrassed almost into tears.😭

Shaan: "Don't panic, nobody knows you here and '.." Suddenly an idea came to his mind. He made a ghunghat with her pallu and pulled it down up to her chin so that nobody can see her face. Then he hugged her sideways very tightly so that her saree stays at its place.

"Come with me"

They came near the Dhaba cash counter. Shaan "Paaji, my wife suddenly fell sick, she needs to use washroom." Paaji showed them where the washroom is. Shaan took Khanak to the washroom door holding tightly. "you go in and fix your saree, I am here"

Fifteen minutes passed was Khanak was not coming out. Actually the washroom was quite small and dirty so it was really difficult for Khanak.

Shaan knocked the door. Khanak said: Shaan I can't do it. Shaan: Let me come in. At first Khanak was unwilling but finally agreed and let him come in.

Khanak became beet red seeing Shaan checking her out.😳

Shaan: what? why are you feeling shy? I think the dresses you wear everyday in college are much more revealingπŸ˜† (though he was thinking: Damn, she looks much sexier in this attire).😳

Shaan's statement made Khanak feel comfortable. Shaan knew its not the right time to play with her. She is already quite embarrassed. He quickly helped her wearing the saree talking continuously so that she feels comfortable "I am expert in it you know? I used to help my sister (he has one elder sister Khushboo, who is already married)".

Every time Shaan touched Khanak, she felt a shiver. Shaan felt like touching her, kissing her but he controlled himself.😳

They were coming out when Shaan suddenly realized "Oh, you should cover your face". He slowly pulled her pallu from her back covering her head with ghunghat. Khanak was looking innocently to him. He was completely mesmerized by her beauty. Khanak gave a sweet smile. She was no more embarrassed, she felt comfortable.😊

Shaan (thinking): She looks like a bride, Dude you need to marry her.😳

His face suddenly became serious thinking about what happened earlier today evening.

Part 4: Flashback, evening, Natasha's house

Shaan told his dad that he wants to marry Khanak, not Natasha.

Everyone was shocked.

Shaan's dad: What is this Shaan?

Shaan's mom: Now who is this Khanak?

Natasha and her mom dad didn't know what to say.

Shaan was going to explain when his dad stopped him. The he told his friend "I am really sorry, please excuse us, we need to go". His friend knew that the condition was serious but still he asked them to stop for dinner, but Sunil didn't agree.

They came out and headed for home. In the car:

Madvi: Who is this Khanak?

Shaan: My girlfriend mom.

Sunil: Shaan we already know how frequently your girlfriends keep changing. Just end this matter. Love is not a game. Marry Natasha, she is a good girl.

Shaan: I love her dad, then to Madhvi: Mom, please try to understand this time I am really in love.

Both Sunil and Madhvi made a face which means "We know what "really in love" means to you".

Suddenly Madhvi's mobile rang. Madhvi "Khushboo, talk to Shaan, he is acting mad"

Madhvi handed over the mobile to Shaan.

Khushboo: I knew you will not agree to marry, abhi to umar hai enjoy karne ki. Leave it to me Shaan, I will make mom dad understand, abhi to hamara Shaan bachcha hai

Shaan: Di, You are not getting it. I WANT to marry, really. I want to marry my girlfriend Khanak.

Khushboo: achcha, your girlfriend. I never met her, is she a new one?

Shaan: Yes, Di, I met her a month ago.

Khushboo: And why do you think you love her?

Shaan: Di, "love" is "love" you can't always tell the reason.

He was angry; he hung up the phone and became silent. Rest of the way he didn't speak at all.

End of flashback

Part 5: Dhaba washroom

Khanak saw Shaan's serious face. She asked him: kuchh hua kya?

Shaan: I love you Khanak.😳

Khanak: I know😊

Shaan: You trust me?

Khanak: I do😊

Suddenly Shaan hugged Khanak tightly. Khanak hugged him back assuring him that she trusts him fully.😊

Edited by payalmehra - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one payal..
loved it..
loved the way shaan helped khanak in wearing her saree keeping himself in control with gr8 difficulty..
the way he makes khanak's comfort as his priority says very much the love he has for her..
so nice..hope his family understands the seriousness of this situation soon..n doesnt say him to get married to natasha..
in the hope u'll continue soon..
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update Payal !! :)
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 After waiting so long u updated n its really awesome
 Khanak sis don't  wnt  to b kabab me haddi great lol! 
RLBs on bike ride wow! he tk her to dhaba n address as her wife hp dis cm true  vry soon n  hw cute he helped her  wear  her sari
 flash back ws gud hp shaan's family agree their relationship
  update soon waiting eagerly
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely FF, Payal! Loving it immensely <3
sharon18 thumbnail
Hey Payal cute one😊
Awww he really loves her  doesn't he😳
Loved the way he asked her to cover her face,and also the way he helped her tie the saree so cute😳
Update soon...Im waiting for Shaan's parents to meet herπŸ˜ƒ
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely FF Payal 😊
Love both the parts... Beautifully written
Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
Keep writing

Loads of love
Krithika Edited by k.krithika - 12 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey payal...whn r u updating this FF...Waiting for the update...
heer_85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 please update like ur other ff 
 will wait  for this  to be updated Payal