Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

payalmehra

Groupbie

payalmehra

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Part 1:

PVV College, Old building, third floor, corner room (abandoned due to bad condition): Shaan is kissing a girl very passionately. The girl, in red short top and tight blue jeans, is a typical example of modern college girls.

One hour later, in college canteen:

Shaan enters and comes to his friends who were doing their daily gupshup; some were sitting on chairs some on the table.

Udit: Lo aa gaya apna Romeo; So how was your ahem ahem date with your fifth girlfriend?

Udita: Its not fifth Udit, is saal ki yeh panchwi, she high fives with Kunal who was saying "Iss saal ki"

Shaan: Don't be mean guys, this girl is aankhri

Kunal: you mean iss saal ki?

Udit: aarre you are dating 100s of girls aur mean hum hai?

All the friends started laughing.

Shaan: OK, can we be serious now? There is a problemOuch

Udita: "What?" she being the only girl of the group (Udit's twin sister) thinks that she can solve all problems.

Shaan: Today dad is taking me to his friend's house...and...

Udita: And what?

Kunal: Don't tell me your dad's friend has a beautiful daughter and they want you to marry her.

Shaan: Yes, you are right.

Udita: What!!! You are just 22 !!!

Udit: (ROFL-ing) Shaan tu ladki dekhne ke liye ja raha hai?

Kunal: Cut marle, tu aaj mere saath mere ghar chale jana, tell your dad I am seriously ill.

Udita: Chup baith, this is not a solution. Shaan, what do you want to do?

Shaan: I have decided to go; I will tell them directly, I will make them understand shaadi waadi is not my thing. Nahi jaunga to mom will feel bad.

Udit still giggling, Kunal still can't figure out that Shaan is going to see a girl for marriage; Udita: OK Shaan, best of luck.

Part 2:

Khanak: Payal, ruk ja, Payal give it to me

Payal is running, a photo in her hand and Khanak is chasing her, trying to catch her.

Payal: Mujhe bhi dekhna hai Jiju kaise dikhte hai, OMG he is so handsome, main maa ko jaake abhi kehti hun, mujhe shaadi karni hai inse.

Payal ran to the leaving room and gave the photo to her father, "Papa, dekho, jiju handsome hai na?"

Papa: wo to hai ( Payal bilkul baap pe gayi hai)

Khanak came to her father, she was blushing, her cheeks were almost red "Papa you too"

Papa: Yeh le (giving her the photo) aapne rajkumar ko apne paas hi rakh le (winking at her)

Khanak took the photo and goes to her room. She wants to look like a fairy today, Maa's pink shiffon saree will look good on her. But couldn't resist herself to look at the photo again.

Part 3:

Its almost half an hour, Shaan got totally bored "I should have gone with Kunal", all the elders are busy chatting "pata nahi when will she come, bas wo ayegi and I will tell her I can't marry, baat khatam"

Suddenly he heard the sound of payal and he looked up. There she comes, with her soft footsteps, looking just like a fairy, beauty personified.

Khanak looks at Shaan: (thinking) I have never seen anybody as cute as you are.

Shaan: Dad, Mujhe kuchh kehna hai, main shaadi karne ke liye razi hun.

Khanak kisses the photo and turns it, its written "for my aankhriwali"

Shaan: But not to Natasha, I love a girl dad, her name is Khanak, I want to marry her.

Then he turns to Natasha: I am really sorry Natasha, I can't marry you. Honestly speaking I came here because somewhere in my mind I had the feeling to see the girl my dad wants me to marry, but when I saw you I understood I am already at the dead end, even the most beautiful girl like you can't attract me, I am a committed man now.

Saying this he started blushing...honestly it's the first time in his life he was blushing...he was thinking "Oh Man, I am in love".Embarrassed

Part 4:

Shaan rings the door bell, Payal opens the door.

Payal: Di, jiju is here (shouting) , then to Shaan: Di aj ek ghantese darwaza bandh karke taiyar ho rahi hai...lo wo aa gayi

Shaan saw Khanak coming down the stair case, she wrapped a pink saree around her, the saree looks clumsy, surely wearing saree for the first time.

She gave a broad smile, her eyes sparkling with joy. That one smile and innocent eyes just killed Shaan.

Shaan: Hey Sexy, ready for the dinner date?

She tried to come towards him but stepped on her saree and directly bumped into him; losing balance she hugged him tightly.

Shaan: I am talking about dinner date Khanak.

Payal, her dad and mom started laughing and Khanak started blushing. Shaan thinking "am I blushing too?"

P.S: If somebody is confused about who is Natasha and who is Khanak:

Natasha is the girl who is Shaan's dad's friend's daughter and Khanak is the girl Shaan loves, his panchwi girlfriend to whom he was kissing in the beginning of the story.

Khanak was with Shaan's photo in her house and Shaan went to Natasha's house.

Edited by payalmehra - 13 March 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_sweet_HarshIkaZaYaheer_85k.krithikasnigdhanagarsharon18janavi07RB81_CutieCute_OlicityFanManeesha_Shanakshalini_s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanak FF-Arranged? Part2 page3 14/3" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey PAYALBig smile
Good start...wud love to read furthurSmile
but im confused a little i didnt get the convo inbetween from where did natasha come and where did that convo take place??????
but on the whole good concept...waiting for ur nextSmile
(loved the way u included urself in this )Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalmehra

payalmehra

Groupbie

payalmehra

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon18

Hey PAYALBig smile
but im confused a little i didnt get the convo inbetween from where did natasha come and where did that convo take place??????

Oh ho, my writing is confusing?

Natasha is the girl who is Shaan's dad's friend's daughter and Khanak is the girl Shaan loves, his panchwi girlfriend to whom he was kissing in the beginning of the story.

LOL I used my name LOL

Thanks a lot dearHug

Edited by payalmehra - 06 March 2012 at 7:02am

sharon18

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalmehra

Originally posted by sharon18

Hey PAYALBig smile

Oh ho, my writing is confusing?

LOL I used my name LOL

Thanks a lot dearHug

Oh cool all clearBig smile

payalmehra

_sweet_

_sweet_

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Awesm..im also confused about natash's convo

payalmehra

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Great start plz continue

Pm me

payalmehra

payalmehra

Groupbie

payalmehra

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks SharonBig smile

@Sonal : Natasha is Shaan's father's friend's daughter and Khanak is the girl Shaan loves. Khanak was with Shaan's photo and Shaan in Natasha's house.

sharon18

payalmehra

Groupbie

payalmehra

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks aasma, will PM youSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top