Pakistani Serials

indian channels in pakistan! (Page 4)

Poll Question: was da bannin of sum indian channels in pakistan the right decision!?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [60.00%]
26 [40.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Bwt u tell me, when pak opened all indian channels WHy india never showed pak programmes.Thts y no indian knows about our dramas or shows.I dont know much coz i dont live there anymore,so i m asking u if pak channels are still BANNED in india??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "indian channels in pakistan! (Page 4)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

Bwt u tell me, when pak opened all indian channels WHy india never showed pak programmes.Thts y no indian knows about our dramas or shows.I dont know much coz i dont live there anymore,so i m asking u if pak channels are still BANNED in india??

Paksitani channels were NEVER EVER banned in India. India is a democracy and evry one has the right to choose what they want to watch their my friend.

As for why don't Indians watch Pakistani dramas is because they are satisfied with Indian programming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue We have crap like Kekta stuff ,BUT we have clean shows like all non- Ekta shows. I have given a long list of those popular shows before.Smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Paksitani channels were NEVER EVER banned in India. India is a democracy and evry one has the right to choose what they want to watch their my friend.

As for why don't Indians watch Pakistani dramas is because they are satisfied with Indian programming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue We have crap like Kekta stuff ,BUT we have clean shows like all non- Ekta shows. I have given a long list of those popular shows before.Smile

WEll are u reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy satisfied watching indian dramas??

And my frend those programmes are old.Huney i m talking about new dramas.LEts not talk bout past Big smile.Evn i liked indian old dramas esp saaya and hum saath ath hain (if thts wot it called) Confused.

Read this article

http://xtraedition.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1917638.cms

And lets finish this topic ,it can go on and on and on Embarrassed

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Big smile

And my frend those programmes are old.Huney i m talking about new dramas.LEts not talk bout past Big smile.Evn i liked indian old dramas esp saaya and hum saath ath hain (if thts wot it called) Confused.

Read this article

http://xtraedition.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1917638.cms

And lets finish this topic ,it can go on and on and on Embarrassed

Have you watched Thodi Khushi Thodi gum, Saat phere, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon ki , Kasam se, Aisa Des Hai Mera ???????? Well i don't watch a gazzilion shows ands aren't a TV junky so can't name all the brand new shows except the ones i currently watch !! The 3-4 shows i watch aren't "X" rated nor are they typical Ekta shows, not even Kasam se( thank god).

While many old shows are still coming on Sony like Aplaviram, Kahin Diya Jale Kahin jiya,Kuch Jhuki Palkein, Yes Boss Saaya, Kanyadan, Ghar ek Mandir. I am sorry i don't have info about ALL channels except the ones i get at home. You should watch the recommended ones since these are currently available on Sony.

I wish i could tell you about Star and Zee programming , but i don't have them at home.Tongue

WEll are u reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy satisfied watching indian dramas??

A question back to you !! How is it that despite of the Indian TV banned in Pakistan , Indian TV has such a massive fan following in Pakistan

. While in India , Pakistani TV isn't watched at all inspite of NO ban, and its avaiable on regular cable for the Indians ??Big smile

Edited by Aparna_BD - 23 August 2006 at 7:52pm

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Have you watched Thodi Khushi Thodi gum, Saat phere, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon ki , Kasam se, Aisa Des Hai Mera ???????? Well i don't watch a gazzilion shows ands aren't a TV junky so can't name all the brand new shows except the ones i currently watch !! The 3-4 shows i watch aren't "X" rated nor are they typical Ekta shows, not even Kasam se( thank god).

Sorry i got busy coz i m luking for work!!

AnyWays wot did u say? Thodi khushi thodi gum ,saat phere and all those dramas are without stories Dead its lyke watching a movie LOL. These dramas shows tht every body are sooooooooooo rich, they wudn't have money to use but they defiently have money for party.In every serial they show dancing. and when they sleep the next morning they wake up wearing the same out fit LOL. Bhabhi's are against thier SIter-in -law , Sister is against her sister-in-law or father-in-law are against womennnss.. Wot the hell Confused. If U ask me there are 100000000000 reason why pak dramas are much more better than indians. LEt me tell u i m not against all indian dramas. Dramas lyke Baa Baho aur baby are amazing.. this wud be the only drama u can watch  it with Family , rest are just uselessss to watch Dead. I didn't cam on IF to be against indian serial.BUt the thing which made me angry is tht u think pak dramas are not good. I recommend u waTCh anyyyyyyyy pak drama Than compare. I can compare coz i have seeeeeeeeen them.U can't judge or compare coz u havn't seen them. Here is the link to one of the pak besttt drama, i luv it anyways. http://www.muziq.net/showpage.php?page=drama/singhar.php. Btw one of the gud think about pak dramas are tht they finsh mostly after 20 episode Big smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

A question back to you !! How is it that despite of the Indian TV banned in Pakistan , Indian TV has such a massive fan following in Pakistan

. While in India , Pakistani TV isn't watched at all inspite of NO ban, and its avaiable on regular cable for the Indians ??Big smile

Well pak viewers watches everything,they even watch arabic  and persian dramas,, even i do as well, pak can understand hindi,arabic and persian.I know indians are happy watching thier programmes but they shud watch other prgrammes as well, otherwise they'll get bored of saas bahu fighting or tht poor camera tricks they do to make it more like movies than a soap. My family lives in pak and  they have never ever seen any indian dramas coz they are religious and they think most indian dramas can't be seen with childrens thts y it was or is banned ( i really dont know) . And people are not so rich ,they cannot afford cables and bills.They prefer watching PTV, GEO,ArY or cricket(i love watching cric) . Why they prefer watcing indian dramas?  Well i dont know, and i dont know why they waste thier time on them Confusedbut if u may ask viewers they will say tht pak dramas are much more better in every way , thts y manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy indian actors have gone to pak to work in our dramas.

Now apart from this discussion. I think tht u watch pak dramas and then come here and tell me how u find them. Coz one think i know for sure tht this topic will never finish. I m not being patriotic but this is a truth. We are better in making dramas and u are better in making films. Agree?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top