After Pooja-Ronit's marraige - Page 2

Poll

What do you want to see happen in YMLH after Pooja-Ronit gets married?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Who ever voted for the "horror" one....give me HIGH FIVE!!😃 Me a Kkrazy Horror Fan!!😃
desi gurl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

this is hard. hmmmmmmmmm........ i voted for, "show some great scenes between pooja and ronit" but i also wanted to vote for add horror by bringing poornima back from the dead.

but i think the poornima cow should come and haunt them 😆

MOOOOOOOOOO

Shanuindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont think that is going to happen!!! Ashmit rules and so does his wife! Nothing should happen that will create problems between them.😊

Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanuindian

I dont think that is going to happen!!! Ashmit rules and so does his wife! Nothing should happen that will create problems between them.😊

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. POOJA - ASHMIT ROCK!! AND BESIDES CULTURE'S ALREADY THAT POOJA WILL NEVER GO BACK TO RONIT(THIS WAS ALSO SAID BY THE POPKORN POLL ON ZOOM)

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after pooja and ronit's marriage Show Pooja-Ronit's they will have a child and add cute scenes between them
desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi gurl

this is hard. hmmmmmmmmm........ i voted for, "show some great scenes between pooja and ronit" but i also wanted to vote for add horror by bringing poornima back from the dead.

but i think the poornima cow should come and haunt them 😆

MOOOOOOOOOO

and the title of yeh meri life hai can be changed to, "Yeh Haunting Poornima Cow Hai"

MOOOOOOOOOO
desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaan4ever

Ashmit-Pooja should always be together, otherwise end the show!!!

🤢

|iami5o4| thumbnail
ahhhh end the show because their romance ain't that hot. heh .... ahhh yea its nothing compared to what I've seen in today's world. ummm... but sorry to say I don't think Pooja will end up with Ronit for what I'm seeing and hearing she will stick to Ashmit not matter what the cost. You go girl! I would do the same thing! 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well if they ever do get married ,altough touchwood a million time  i hope not!if they do no1 I;m am so totally gonna stop watching this show and no2 Just end the darn thing!!!!!!!!!!!😡
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😡

Originally posted by: armaan4ever

Ashmit-Pooja should always be together, otherwise end the show!!!

so true!!!!!!!!!Ashu and Poo you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ronit just leave them alone and go to your idiot cow Poornima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡