Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone..i have been a silent member in this forum...but one thing made me write this topic.
I have seen many ppl here saying Raavi makes a bad sister.Well i font know how many of u will agree but i dont think she is bad in any ways..lyk for eg. shoe polish issue was just okay i mean even when my sister ask me smthing i saw say please or smthing for teasing her. And i dont feel Raavi is immature for her age. I mean when i was her age i too asked my parents for lenses as i too needed in that age. i guess its normal and about the handling kitchen when pinky was working. I really appreciate the way Raavi handled the kid.I mean coming come from school and taking care of ur siblings is a great job yet she tried to do it at her best.he also understand her family problems. 

While rashi is also given same love as Raavi. i remember this epi whr Raavi said she wasnt allowed for night over at Rashi age whr as Rashi was allowed?? Doesnt that shows that JP loves all their kids equally? and i guess Rashi is a bit arrogant and immature. Look at Ginny i mean at her age Gnny is more mature than Rashi..

and even Rashi created problems for Raavi in the canteen fight epi and also taking lift from Raavi frind who likes Raavi when they missed there school bus.

Edited by Toshibest - 12 years ago
Yes I agree. It is true that Raavi being the elder one could have tried to explain Raashi that her parents love both the daughters equally than being self-centered. But this time, Raashi is at fault. It is her 13th birthday toh behave like a grown-up. 

While Raavi was about to break her specs, today Raashi spoilt the strawberry cake. πŸ˜³ I louved Sunny's instant response to the slap🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Anyway, this Zor ka jhatka was much deserved πŸ‘πŸΌ and I feel Jeet-Pinky should have done it much earlier! I hope Pinky remains stern and doesn't melt away towards Raashi. 
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago
i agree,i feel raavi is much better then rashi
rashi is very badly spoilt,i dont wtch dis show much,but rashi seems to b very bad,
i tink even raavi is not an angel,
i doubt are they really sisters
in comparision ginny-rocky really luv each other,so does that mean sweetys strict parvarish is much better then pinky friendly parvarish?
Raavi is not bad per se, but she is a bit insensitive. I agree Raashi has been an oversmart troublemaker as well in the past, but right now Raavi is absolutely unconcerned about her feelings, which is a bit strange for an elder sister. And the teasing is very common among siblings, but when things go out of hand it needs to stop because then it is the equivalent of bullying. Here Raashi has exploded so much about being teased, Raavi needed to realize that she is feeling neglected and stopped. Ideally Pinky should have stepped in and fixed Raashi's emotional issues, but she is far too busy pampering Raavi to care. So Raavi, being the elder sister, should have tried to patch up with Raashi, or tell Pinky that let Raashi have her big birthday this year, etc. She has just been lost in her own world. When you have younger siblings you need to be sensitive to their needs. Mind you, I would blame the parents more than the kids, but then I would also blame Raavi more than Raashi since she is older. 
Originally posted by atria

Raavi is not bad per se, but she is a bit insensitive. I agree Raashi has been an oversmart troublemaker as well in the past, but right now Raavi is absolutely unconcerned about her feelings, which is a bit strange for an elder sister. And the teasing is very common among siblings, but when things go out of hand it needs to stop because then it is the equivalent of bullying. Here Raashi has exploded so much about being teased, Raavi needed to realize that she is feeling neglected and stopped. Ideally Pinky should have stepped in and fixed Raashi's emotional issues, but she is far too busy pampering Raavi to care. So Raavi, being the elder sister, should have tried to patch up with Raashi, or tell Pinky that let Raashi have her big birthday this year, etc. She has just been lost in her own world. When you have younger siblings you need to be sensitive to their needs. Mind you, I would blame the parents more than the kids, but then I would also blame Raavi more than Raashi since she is older. 
but the cake rashi threw was raavis too,did rashi even thought once about it?
rashi is pampered the most in the house,jeet calls her own pari,sweety is so proud of her,i agree it was her 13th bday,when raavi was 13,she dint got a seperate party,i dint ever saw raavi asking anyting from her parents for her birthday except the lenses,
whenraavi came out of the room,all were parting and dancing,she dint get jealous
if my maasi make cake for me,i will be more then happy or atleat let her explain why she dint made the flavour what she wanted,but she threw it. she dint evn let sweety explain
Originally posted by sherma

i agree,i feel raavi is much better then rashi
rashi is very badly spoilt,i dont wtch dis show much,but rashi seems to b very bad,
i tink even raavi is not an angel,
i doubt are they really sisters
in comparision ginny-rocky really luv each other,so does that mean sweetys strict parvarish is much better then pinky friendly parvarish?

Ginny and Rocky are sister and brother. Two sisters around the same age are typically much more combative than a brother and sister. In fact they can hate each other. Later on the same sisters may be best of friends once they get over the adolescent competitiveness. Much the same as some teenage girls really hating their mum and loving their dad, doesn't mean their mum is a bad person, just that at that age it is easier to get along with the opposite gender than your own. Regarding parvarish, I think both sets of parents have shown failure in various cases, the kids too are quite imperfect overall, in particular phases particular characters are disliked more. I remember Rocky being so insensitive to Ginny when his grandma was clearly favouring him over her. If it was all a question of parvarish, then surely as Sweetie and Lucky never discriminated, Rocky should have simply not allowed grandma to treat his kid sister that way. But he did. All these kids are teenagers and teenagers behave selfishly. Just normal behaviour.

but the cake rashi threw was raavis too,did rashi even thought once about it?
rashi is pampered the most in the house,jeet calls her own pari,sweety is so proud of her,i agree it was her 13th bday,when raavi was 13,she dint got a seperate party,i dint ever saw raavi asking anyting from her parents for her birthday except the lenses,
whenraavi came out of the room,all were parting and dancing,she dint get jealous
if my maasi make cake for me,i will be more then happy or atleat let her explain why she dint made the flavour what she wanted,but she threw it. she dint evn let sweety explain
The cake was one of a sequence of things. If you look at it from Raashi's (immature) point of view, Raavi asked for the contacts and she got them even though initially refused. Raashi asked for a party on her birthday for a change (every other party was on Raavi's birthday), which was initially agreed to, then turned around by Pinky with a rather neat bit of manipulation. There are much less photos of her in the album. She doesn't get a new dress on her birthday but Raavi does. So from her point of view Raavi gets what she wants and she doesn't. The cake was one more thing she had asked for and didn't get. Yes she could have asked for the reason first, but in her mind, it was the last thing that conclusively proved that her parents don't love her. 

The one I blame mainly for this is Pinky. Sweetie didn't know all the back story so she couldn't have guessed one cake would cause all the fuss. Raashi has been giving out signals for a fair bit of time that she feels less loved, Pinky should have sat down with her seriously and talked to her about it a long time ago. And NOT given the damn contacts to Raavi when things were so tense.
Originally posted by atria

Ginny and Rocky are sister and brother. Two sisters around the same age are typically much more combative than a brother and sister. In fact they can hate each other. Later on the same sisters may be best of friends once they get over the adolescent competitiveness. Much the same as some teenage girls really hating their mum and loving their dad, doesn't mean their mum is a bad person, just that at that age it is easier to get along with the opposite gender than your own. Regarding parvarish, I think both sets of parents have shown failure in various cases, the kids too are quite imperfect overall, in particular phases particular characters are disliked more. I remember Rocky being so insensitive to Ginny when his grandma was clearly favouring him over her. If it was all a question of parvarish, then surely as Sweetie and Lucky never discriminated, Rocky should have simply not allowed grandma to treat his kid sister that way. But he did. All these kids are teenagers and teenagers behave selfishly. Just normal behaviour.
i dont watch the show much,so dont know about what dadi thing u tlking about.
i agree sisters fight more,evn i have 2 elder sisters,and have fought with them like mad,but rashi-raavi especially rashi doesnt care for raavi.
if my sister wld tell me she wants sumting,i along with my sister will try to convince my dad or i myself wld gifted to her,but rashi is too much in herself,she is self obssesed.
she needs counselling or else her parentys will ahve a hard time

i dont watch the show much,so dont know about what dadi thing u tlking about.
i agree sisters fight more,evn i have 2 elder sisters,and have fought with them like mad,but rashi-raavi especially rashi doesnt care for raavi.
if my sister wld tell me she wants sumting,i along with my sister will try to convince my dad or i myself wld gifted to her,but rashi is too much in herself,she is self obssesed.
she needs counselling or else her parentys will ahve a hard time

It happened earlier when Lucky's mother was visiting. That's just the thing with the show, at various points of the show various characters behave annoyingly, but that doesn't make them bad overall. Just like in real life.

See what you said about Raashi not caring about Raavi wanting something, the same applies to Raavi also. Raashi wanted the birthday party on her birthday for once, did Raavi even try to get Pinky to agree? She is also self-obsessed right now. Rocky has also been self-obsessed in the past. It just depends on which episode you are seeing.πŸ˜†
i guess u right,but as jeet says even ravi-rocky had their thirteenth bday(just read the update)they dint behave like this,that time time they celebrated bday together,
as u said it was raavi bday today,but she dint screamed for attention the way rashi did,
rashi agreed to share the party cause pinky manuplated her,and everything was going with her wish,and when rashi tld raavi about it,raavi tld she shouldnt ahve agreed when she was getting her own bday party,it was rashis greediness and teh thought that her friends wont be on her party,rashi dint did anything for raavi
so just want to know rashi wore ravis dress for her bday?ravi dress was teh red one na,the dress rashi wore today,was that new
its so complicated na to decide who was right and wrong