Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

19 April 2005 Tumhari Disha - My comments

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

19 April 2005 Tumhari Disha - My comments

First of all, Thanks Sree for posting a detailed preview (you can rather call it as an update). Rather than giving an update once again I thought that I will just add a few points from the episode. (Sree don't mind you did a good job just jotting down whatever I remembered)

Dish also asks Ved to tell Pori that he had lied. When Ved refuses she tells that she does not want the world to mistake their relationship. (world se yaad aaya.it can only bhi apna DK who is capable of all these things and he proved me right at the end of the episode).Ved agrees. He thinks that why should she love DK just because he is her husband. I don't see the logic here and he leaves the place. she thinks to herself that she is not really bothered by defamation but she needs Pori to remain in the house as she is her weapon in her fight with Gargi.

there was one scene where DK is speaking over the phone with someone. He instructs the person that he is coming to Pune with his wife and one more person who happens to be his brother. He then replies back as the person that DK never selects any wrong person and his brother is very capable. Then the phone call ends and he mutters to himself. Am sorry Vedanth, but there was no other way to distance you from Dish.

In the final confrontation scene Ved wanted to speak with DK alone and maybe explain his reasons for not coming to Pune (should be Kanaka) but our DK saab decides that he knows better asks him to give reasons in front of Gargi and Gargi very cutely says am mom to both of u and then DK starts accusing Ved and Dish.

Regarding yesterday's episodes I think Ved's acting overshadowed everyone else.  He was fantastic when he realizes the fact that Dish actually does not love him. DK did not that much of a footage yesterday. I also  realized that DK is very insecure abt Ved and Dish's relationship. and the cause is Dish's closeness with Ved. When everyone overhears everything I was sad that DK did not overhear Dish telling that she can love only her husband DK. Then things would have been easier. DK was in fact happy when Dish refused to go along with him to Pune as I guess he though that Ved would be away from her. in fact DK asks Dish to stay back and take care of mummyji happily. I wonder when he will give the bangles to Dish (promo scene). I guess we will have one more round of 'Am sorry' set of scenes today.

and mink shaadi on the sets of TD !!!??? Is TD gonna end or are they going to show husband wife fights after the shaadi ..(provided your info is correct and they do get married in reel life)..then what happens to the divorce story...OMG am getting confused with all the scoop news, speculations ....I think even Mamta (writer for TD) is now confused...

and last but not the least I was mistaken that DK might sacrifice for Ved well after yesterday's episode am sure that is not gonna happen and I like it...

Swathi

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Hya Swathi,

Thx for doing the fill in the blanks.Your comments and critical analysis is very good. Ya, learnt from reliable source that the 2D's r getting ready to tie the knot for now.So "Its the time to disco" .Baad ki baad mai dekhenge.For now let's sit tight and watch the happenings at the saigel house-hold.

Mink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Hey

Swathi really appreciate your analysis it is fab...

I think the insecurity DK is living with is becuase he is not aware of disha true feelings towards him as he thinks she has felings for him but on the other hand just is very close to Ved.......thanks to mink's info after the fights etc they will get married wowwwwwwwwwwwClapClap so Qurbani is not going to happen for now anyway unless producers do something last minute...Angry

Here waiting for disha to confess her feelings and make DK feel on top fo the world..

SAmyBig smile

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged

tx to both swathi & Sree...........wow double dose of previews/updates..........we r really getting spoilt nowWinkClap

well 4 the 1st time i really felt sorry 4 vedantCry...........must have been really difficult 4 him 2 hear that our lady D could only luv our dk........Thumbs Up 2 dish 4 finally admitting it, but if only "walls could have ears" 4 this scene...........afterall there is always some1 listening in on conversations in this serial but never 4 the most important parts..........

well we'll just have 2 wait & watch.......

Mamta

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Suddenly had another thought....Maybe the episode might start 2day with DK telling that did u people think that I will react this way..(suspecting Ved and Dish) I was just joking...I fully know that u both share just a devar-bhabhi relation and so on....it would be anti climax...(For Gargi)Big smile

Swathi

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

hi

hehhehehehe lol now that would be top..........wway to go if that happens but i think the bangles inidicate otherwise that he is probably saying sorry by giving them sooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttt...

SAmyClap

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged

wouldn't that be nice!!  But the writers can't be that nice to us now can they?!Embarrassed

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Thanx Sree_20 for the update and Swathi for the commentsThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Yeah Samy, Dk just may say that he was joking..................you never know with these serials

Swathi, thanks for completing the update, i was wondering why Dk wanted to take Ved, he wanted to distance him from Dish, but then i thought that Dish was also going, so how was that possible..................thanx for clearing me on that point

Aaliyah

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 20 April 2005 at 1:10am

Go to top