Devon ke Dev Mahadev

new promo - shivji ki leela (link added )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChiiOKlia5M

here is the link enjoy ...i tried to record it as better as possible but for now isi se kaam chala lo 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

darshita10Sweet_AnjyDipinthiridhithakurNST1983Lovely.HeartSun-Lovemalwica2riyarosesSamsangeethamnx12vacchiiTOTAL-ROMANTICshali.Reshama.ANrucha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo - shivji ki leela (link added )" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link. Shivji ki leela- looks wonderful, no complains about previous track after seeing this promo.

Edited by mnx12 - 06 March 2012 at 3:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurpooji2012koyal-kajalIntrepidaTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.shali

darshita10

darshita10

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
thank you so much for the link Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurkoyal-kajal.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hahah amazing! dil khush ho gaya!!!

Edited by ratilal22192 - 06 March 2012 at 3:30am

ridhithakurmnx12.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
OMG!! thanks for sharing. Shivji in new avatar  and in front of daksh  i really hope he gets a glimps of SatiEmbarrassed

ridhithakurmnx12IntrepidaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the link. Shivji ki leela- looks wonderful, no complains about previous track after seeing this promo.

Meenakshi,Tongue..I have complaints fo rany track yaar..As long as they show our SHIV SATI love..& yearning..I am totally GAME for anythingWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Intrepida.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Meenakshi,Tongue..I have complaints fo rany track yaar..As long as they show our SHIV SATI love..& yearning..I am totally GAME for anythingWinkLOLEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
But it looks more exciting after the drama, now Daksh has to get impressed. He prefers good looks & status of a person rather then his good qualities. This roop is more to convince Daksh. If he is convinced then convincing Sati is noproblem, btw I am not sure how much is truth in this but someone asked me for the link of the promo, where Sati garlands Shivji. Has anyone sen that?

Edited by mnx12 - 06 March 2012 at 3:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012koyal-kajalvanadhi.Reshama.shaliTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

But it looks more exciting after the drama, now Daksh has to get impressed. He prefers good looks & status of a person rather then his good qualities. This roop is more to convince Daksh. If he is convinced then convincing Sati is noproblem, btw I am not sure how much is truth in this but someone asked me for the link of the promo, where Sati garlands Shivji. Has anyone sen that?
[/QUOTE]

NOOO nothing like that has been shown..I would faint in happiness if that had happened..LOLTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012NST1983mnx12.Reshama.sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.