Punar Vivah

What will Yash and Family do?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

As we heard from yesterdays episode, Yash and his family are under the impression that Aarti is a widow and not divorced.  So what will happen when the truth comes out and how will the truth come out, will Aarti be the one to tell them or will her parents, or will they find out from relatives. Will the truth come out before or during the wedding? (i sincerely hope that its not after)

Personally i dont think Yash will have an issue with it, his father also will not i dont think, already he is agreeing to this under the understanding that he is doing Aarti a favour and therefore she will be under their thumb, he may continue with this when he finds out she is a divorcee.  However i do think Yash's mother will make an issue about this and want to stop the marriage, which may lead to it being delayed, but we ultimately know that they will eventually get married.

Do you think Aarti's ex will be an appreance before the wedding?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxsalmankhanrulzadigaagLuvStrk-001StrawbellaiMadzaanyakunatjyoti06somergasm.shubhika124-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will Yash and Family do?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I strongly believe that things would run smoothly till marriage & after much hiatus when Yash Aarti would have fallen for each other then either Aarti wud disclose the truth or Prashant would come in the scene Ouch
But in this case Aarti is not at all wrong or guilty...Yash like a righteous guy would understand that & would take the charge of disclosing this to his family on his shoulder 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I think the truth will come out during or after marriage only for future drama ...for now they might give us scare of truth will come out today ..tomorrow ...but it wont in typical daily soap style LOLLOL...

Mayb Yash wont hv issues with a divorcee but later whenever the truth comes out ,he might hv issue with the fact that Aarti's in-laws lied about it Ouch...I just hope once Aarti herself finds out the truth about this lie ,she should not waste and time and just tell the truth to Yash first to keep him in confidence Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pickachu

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I just hope Yash supports Aarti! Tongue

shubhika124

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Although i think the truth will come out much later, i hope that Aarti is unaware of what her parents have done otherwise she will be blamed for lying as well, but then again typical soap serial family will probably think Aarti was in on it and was lying to them as well

I do think though whatever maybe Yash will be supportive, but family wont be.

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
^^Aarti will b blamed for sure later ...I just hope Yash trusts and supports her ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Maybe...
I feel they won't make a big Issue out of this cuz they want Yash to get married somehow!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.