Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update 19th April... Comments

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

A highly boring episode atleast for me. I don't know why vasu always thinks she is in her sweet 16 when she goes off to some sea-beach. Rishi was good but he desperately needs shaving. He looked very dirty especially in the beach. I think if Kashish wants to put everything right between sujal and Akshat then she should take Charu's help. Also somehow I am getting a feeling that the girl Rishi is after... is somehow someway connected to Swayam. For me the best scene was Bhabhi and Dewar working together as a team. Loved the way Kashish scolded Rishi not to fight with Swayam and Rishi also listened to it. That was the only part I loved of yesterdya's episode. I don't know if the update is in proper order because yesterday I was doing some work while watching KTH...

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Episode starts with the same scene of Vasu thinking that how she'll now have to get to know the secret between CG and Reva.

Kashish and Rishi are getting in the office of Bombay Breweries. Swayam and Akshat are coming from the other side. Rishi deliberately bangs into Swayam and smiles at him. Both Swayam's and Rishi's files drop. They pick up each other'f files and give them back. Both then again say that they are going to win the contract and wish each other best of luck. Rishi starts getting hyper when Kashish asks him to keep quiet. Akshat then tells Kashish that hopefully she'll not support any wrong dealings if done by Rishi for the contract.

Kashish and Rishi are sitting in the office of Bombay Breweries. The office personel informs them that many have applied to buy the company so they have decoded to go for Aution. Rishi asks him when is the auction and he nforms them it's tomorrow morning.

Veena is coming out of her room when she notices Reva. She smiles and goes up to her to say hello. But Reva is curt. CG notices all this from behind a pillar and thinks that he'll have to change his room.

CG is standing at the reception desk. The girl informs him that none of the room is available. CG tells her that he wants to change the room at all cost. Just then Veena comes and asks why he wants to change the room. CG gets a bit disturbed but tells her that the view is not good. But Veena tells him why the view is very good. At that moment Kashish and Rishi enters the hotel. They come to Veena and CG. CG goes upto them and ask if all is well. Rishi informs him that yes everything is fine and tomorrow there'll be an auction for the company. They'll go there. CG says that's fine. Veena asks them to join them on the beach but Kashish tells her she'll come after freshening up. Rishi takes Veena away from CG and walks off towards the beach. CG is left alone.

Akshat is talking to some person when Kashish reaches there. She decides this is the best moment to talk to him and clear the misunderstanding. She goes upto Akshat and tells him that what he thinks of Sujal is wrong. He did not have anything to do with his arrest. Akshat says it's better not to talk on this point. She tries to make him understand when Charu comes there. Charu tells Kashish very rude that instead of Akshat she should make Sujal understand. Kashish tells her to shut up, as she doesn't know what the real problem is and goes off… Akshat watches her with concern…

Everyone is in the beach. Vasu, as usual, in her sweet 16 dress. Vasu notices Reva sitting alone and CG drinking while watching Reva. She goes upto Veena and asks her to come for a walk. Rishi is drinking when he notices that same girl he had made date. She is lying while some massage girl is applying sun-lotion on her back. He goes upto her and asks the massage girl to go and takes the cream himself to apply on her. She says something like how come her hands are giving her a different feeling now. A nice calm feeling… Rishi says it's me… she gets up and seing Rishi smiles. Rishi asks for her room no. She tells Rishi that maasge people ask for money after the massage but you ask for room no. But finally she gives him the room no.

Rishi is walking off with the sun-lotion bottle smiling to him when he again bumps into Swayam. Swayam tells him he is doing the perfect job, as after his company is finished he'll have to do this job. Rishi says that he can smell something burning. Must be you getting jealous of us and burning inside. Swayam says his burning cannot be diffused with even the whole ocean water. Rishi tells him that standing outside the ocean he talks of ocean water… He then challenges Swayam to enter the ocean to see who has the Dum. Swayam agrees.

Vasu and Veena goes upto Reva. Vasu asks Reva to join them on their walk but Reva tells her that she doesn't want to have anything to do with them… especially one person she'll never want to see the face also. CG hears everything.

Kashish is sitting in her room when Charu comes and says sorry to her for her behavior. Kashish says it's okay. It's not her fault. "Shayad yeh Akshat aur Sujal dono ki galti nahi hai aur phir kya pata shayad dono ki hi galti ho" and walks out of the room.

Veena goes upto Lalit and asks him whats wrong between Reva and CG. Does he know something that she is unaware of? Lalit tells her not to worry… it's nothing but business rivalry and goes off. Veena is left standing with doubt…

Reva is stabding alone on the beach when CG goes upto her. He asks Reva why is she always insulting him. She'll have to stop this. Reva tells him that then he should tell others why she is doing this. CG tells her that what wrong has he done. He just agreed to the wishes of his father. But he always wanted to give her his support. It was she who made it impossible. It was she who broke the relationship not he. The he threatens Reva with dire consequences if she goes on insulting him this way and goes off. Reva is shocked and episode ends here…

Edited by sujalfan - 26 July 2005 at 11:59pm

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

gr8 update.......im really bored of this CG Reva drama......altho frm their appearance and personalitiesDead blech!!

i can understand how they fell in loveDead

miss_canada Senior Member
miss_canada
miss_canada

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Vasu in her sweet 16???ConfusedLOL how funnyyyy!!!LOLLOLLOL Great update, thanks
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
S&k_fan Groupbie
S&k_fan
S&k_fan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the update sujal fan. i didn't watch it last night as i got a feeling that it wud be a no sujal episode.
rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanx sujalfan really gud update.Smile
zunaira Senior Member
zunaira
zunaira

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.No Sujal againCry
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yeah sujalfan even I thought that the girl is connected with swayam aur woh rishi ko ullu bana rahey hainLOL

Go to top