Posted: 12 years ago
ROFLIng is the only expression to see this pic ...saif's duplicate...well not totally but almost

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agree he does resemble him a lot,  small eyes, huge nose, receding hairline,  but he seems to be shorter, which makes me wonder about his height, considering Saif ain't exactly tall. 
Gotta give this one to Saif though, he looks better than his look a like 
if that guy had hair transplant like saif ..and wore make up like saif.. i would be hard pressed to tell the difference. i reckon someone should track him down and set him up with desigal.. its the least u we can do

if anyone would like to return such a favour and set me up with a PC lookalike ..im all eyes ..ears.. and touch!
Edited by Dr3viL - 12 years ago
desu found this last year in august and even made a topic on it...bechari got so scared...😆

well if u gaze over him for a minute u would realize he actually does not come even close to saif...but what striking is the first time ur glance shall focus for a second on this guy...he certainly cheats u for a moment.
that's pretty interesting...THE GUY IS STILL A HIT ON FACEBOOK 🤣
u should ask sana ..she doesnt talk to me. but ask her to track this guy down. in 10 mins we will have all the info.

freaky tho.. poor guy.. obviously god didnt break the mold when he made saif!!😉
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
W*F? Looks exactly like him ðŸ¤£
 There are numerous vagrants like Saif in my city who have girl friends like Karina...
this the actress that looks somewhat similar to Karina Kapoor . when in IJSMB show, Nigar entered,i got confused seeing her - yahaan Karina kaise aa gayi.. only shape of Nigar's lips makes her different from Karina.