DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Nandini is still exited knowing that Tanya has married. She insists on knowing the lucky person. Ganga says that as soon as Tanya learnt that Nandini had come around, they rushed to a temple. Probably its maataji ki teekha. Tanya says that she is not yet married. Then she says she has left her phone in the car and she will get it. Ganga also goes out and consoles her and asks for her forgiveness. Tanya says that karan was probably in her fate for a short duration and she is happy that Nandini has recovered.

At Shanthiniketan Thulsi announces to the family that Nandini has recovered. According to the doctor, she is still delicate and should not receive any shocking news. So she requests all to carefully avoid karan and Tanya's marriage. By then Karan arrives with nandini and Tanya. Mohini asks Thulsi if she won't welcome her bahu with an aarthi? It's after all a good omen. Thulsi looks at Savitha and Savitha nods her head. So Thulsi welcomes karan and nandini. After a formal welcome, she seeks blessings of all and enquires about Bhoomi. The kid comes running and says that even it wanted to come to the hospital but nobody took her with them. Nandini hugs and kisses the kid all over. Tanya who was feeling sad even during the aarthi, cannot hide her tears.

Ganga calls Damini and gives her the information. Damini is worried for Tanya. She asks Ganga to take care of Tanya, her feelings will be very tender and what a twist in her fate. Everybody always hoped and prayed that Nandini should recover and when she actually has, is still confused as ever.

Nandini asks Baa to tell her all that she has missed. Tanya excuses herself and locks herself in a room. She has some flashbacks of recent times with Karan. Then she tells herself that time is running out. Nandini can come in any time. She replaces all her photos with Karan with that of nandini and packs her suitcase. As she is about to leave, she notices that Karan is watching her.

Karan asks her what she is doing. Tanya says she is leaving the house for good. But her legs are not progressing. Her heart tells her that she is leaving her little world. She is overcome with emotions and tells him that she cannot live without him and hugs him. Karan tells her that as soon as nandini is well enough, he will tell her that Tanya filled the vaccum in his life. What a caring mother she has been and Bhoomi is totally dependent on her and him too. After Nandini slipped into coma he had lost all interest in life. It was Tanya who filled him with life and enthusiasm. He asks for some time.

Tanya walks into Savitha's room with the suitcase in hand. Savitha is in tears. She says she can understand Tanya's feelings and how difficult it is for her to face the situation.

Bhoomi rushes in and complains that Nakul is troubling her. She too notices Tanya crying and asks for the reason. Tanya says its tears of love, because Mausi has come back. She then pushes Bhoomi towards Savitha and Savitha acknowledges it.

Nandini goes into the room and is surprised that nothing has changed. Karan speaks silently saying that its because Tanya always wanted to maintain it thus. Then she picks up her photo with Karan and says she is glad to discover that he too missed her. It just goes to show that both are desperately in need of each other. Then she notices his more recent pictures (He is alone in that) and asked him about the details of the snap? Karan again silently says that a lot has changed during the three years and adds loudly that hope the three years had never happened in their lives. Tanya is at the door watching them. She is probably standing there to take their leave.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teetlie thumbnail
all i can say that i am feeling sad for tanya. She deserves all the happiness but oh well.. nandini is back and tanya will have to go.
          I just hope nandini convinces tanya to stay and things unfold in everyone's favour. I wish karan wud knwo about tanya's pregnancy before she leaves otherwise she is not gonna tell the truth ever in her life....
        Thanks for the update...
Cute_Angel thumbnail

thx for the update

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Tanya's leaving!!!!!!!!😃

Thx for the awesum update!

rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update.. but i m feeling really sad for taniya.. now.... altho i do want karan and nandani to be together.. but... still she has fellings to.. 😭
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx deeps. I read somewhere that Tanya would not leave Shantiniketan. She will be there with Nandini for a while. Then after some time only, she leaves  shantiniketan. So, probably, Nandini will stop her from going now...😡
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
thank u deep 4 another great update!!!
Zahir2k2 thumbnail
I think tanya looks better and is a better person.  Nandini is just overused now i dont know I jsut dont ahve thes ame feelings towards her as to watching. Anyways Karan will not know of hte pregnancy adn she will leave, that is bound to happen cause that is the only logical thing taht can happen.  Later on after the 20 year leap, tanya's son will hate karan for doing that but bhoomi will change him, wht else can happen.  I still think tho taht nandini will not really be shocked as to their marraige but would probably be ahppy.  I dont know wht till happen, lets stick around and see...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update deep

Man I dont want Tanya to leave😭 ,but I dont want Nandini to get in a shock and die! either,but personally I think Tanya should get Bhoomi and Nandini gets Karan😆

preity*zinta thumbnail
aaaaaaaawwwwwww tanyaz gunna leave ... tanya n karan r MEANT TO BE... i dun understand why nandani woke up n ruined everything.. see how nice tanya iss?? da min nandani cumz in de house.. she packz her stuff to leave... so karan n nandani could be.. nandani is so uhh.. i dun like her.. tanya n karan forever.. n thankz for da update Edited by preity*zinta - 19 years ago