Debate Mansion

Disasters last year to repeat again this year ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by monar

I am not believer of Mayan's theroy, but I so want this shit called world to end.. have you checked the real estate, mortgage or yacht prices? Ouch ermm ok ignore the yacht for now.
Sorry i couldn't check the prices of these 3 as i fainted after checking the GAS pricesErmm

Oh I was just trying to think big Embarrassed .. but if 2012 happens then Yacht will become a necessity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disasters last year to repeat again this year ? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

I am not believer of Mayan's theroy, but I so want this shit called world to end.. have you checked the real estate, mortgage or yacht prices? Ouch ermm ok ignore the yacht for now.
Sorry i couldn't check the prices of these 3 as i fainted after checking the GAS pricesErmm

Oh I was just trying to think big Embarrassed .. but if 2012 happens then Yacht will become a necessity
ya a yatch..the size of TitanicLOL

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Titanic sinks LOL I would prefer to get a small robust yacht to fit in my family and friends and grocery for next 1 year Tongue

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Titanic sinks LOL I would prefer to get a small robust yacht to fit in my family and friends and grocery for next 1 year Tongue

Hmm, yes a little yacht might help. Carry some cans of milk power and some fruits. Need vitamin C. Salt is provided free of charge.

Well if everyone is dying then I want to die too.LOL

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Hmm, yes a little yacht might help. Carry some cans of milk power and some fruits. Need vitamin C. Salt is provided free of charge.

Well if everyone is dying then I want to die too.LOL

You're kidding me Shocked I don't wanna lose a brilliant chance to cast myself either a god or a prophet Wink you know what I am saying LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Yep Monar the Messiah, who saved the future generation and species in her Ark. LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

I believe there is a trend in most things and they seem to repeat again eventhough the odds may be heavily stacked against it.
Whenever we are having a good run of luck it tends to keep going for a while, and similarly when we are suffering losses it can only get worse.

Don't worry if you can't come up with a good Rapture joke... It's not the end of the world.    Big smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

</div>I believe there is a trend in most things and they seem to repeat again eventhough the odds may be heavily stacked against it.
<div>Whenever we are having a good run of luck it tends to keep going for a while, and similarly when we are suffering losses it can only get worse.

[DIV]Don't worry if you can't come up with a good Rapture joke... It's not the end of the world.        Big smile

History repeats itself they say.
So a World War 111 should be close.
It could be Iran, China,North Korea n One Eastern European country against the World ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top